Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If a Joker is picky then what about the lonely Jester???Looking for a freind

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

If a Joker is picky then what about the lonely Jester???Looking for a freind - Page 4 Empty Re: If a Joker is picky then what about the lonely Jester???Looking for a freind

Post by Guest Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:39 am

I looked at her like a drowned cat and grinned a toothy grin.

Back to top Go down

If a Joker is picky then what about the lonely Jester???Looking for a freind - Page 4 Empty Re: If a Joker is picky then what about the lonely Jester???Looking for a freind

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:51 am

Crimson and Midngiht lookd to each other and dragged me out into the rain.. as soon at the water hit my molting feathers they instantly turned to black ash... i then darted back under the tree and Crimson and Midnight looked to each other confused..."you two are clueless... my wings are molting they'll turn to ash if they rain hits them today" i said the rain soon stopped and came out my wings had already grown new feahters and i flapped my wings abit to get comfortable with them...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:58 am

I reared onmy hind legs flapping my paws in a mocking manner, giggleing. "I will fly oneday."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:01 am

i sat amoung the tree roots and chuckled "anyone can do anything if they put their minds to it..." i said and crosed my legs and stared at the clear blue sky...
Crimson and Midnight had wondered off a bit getting board...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:06 am

Somehow I found myself up in a tree. "Watch." I said grinning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:09 am

i sighed and watched ' Hopefully she'll land on her feet" i muttered under my breath watching her...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:16 am

I leap and stay airborn long enough to grab the branch on another tree. "Tata."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:17 am

"you aren't quiet flying.. to fly you can't hold onto anything and no a long jump doesn't cound and niether does a high one" i said and came out from under the tree and hovered in the air with my arms crossed
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:21 am

I sighed. "Well at least I tri-" I slipped off the branch nd landed on my feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:24 am

i landed and said "yeah, also it's a hasel to be able to fly because you have to have wings and peopel tend to yank feathers out of them but i just hide them" i said rustleing my hair
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:28 am

"Ewww." I said" id be like touch my wings and DIE! Then ill go into oh no you didnt mode." I pretented to go into that mode.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:36 am

"that really doesn't help it just gets you locked up.. Been there done that" i said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:45 am

"Well im me and your you i wouldnt mind geting locked up. (brb)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:57 am

"you would.. trust me..." i said and closed my eyes.. i jerked suddenly and then yawned.."ok, time fo another nap" i said and sat down adn instantly fell sleep..
Crimson and Midnight came back and made a fire.." there we go that should keep us warm for a while" said Crimson..Midnight sat down keeping wath and they invited Como to sit with them..
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:58 am

I sat down right between them. "Your to tall." I said looking at the boys closely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:19 pm

they laughed.."yeah, we were told that before we were sealed quiet alot" said Crimson.." Ahs or Kinfe as she i smostly called told us that before as well" "well we are demons and boys so we are bound to be taller than the girls" said Midnight..
i tossed a rock at Midnight in my sleep "ow" he said and Crimson laughed... "she hates it when you talk logic and you know it" he said pointing at Midnight.."oi" he said "also Crimson and Midngiht our what Kinfe named us our real names are Leon and Talon" said Crimson(Leon)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:21 pm

"Really? I need a human name like........ Lizzy." I grinned looking at them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:24 pm

"yeah, but we prefere Crimson and Midnight anyway" said Midnight " they sound better to us and for humans and creatures liek us they are unique names" said Crimson
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:28 pm

I looked down."Atleast you have names thank fit you. Im not a Comotodragon like my mom thought i was."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:32 pm

"doesn't matter if the name suits you or not.. you have parents so you should treasure your name" said Crimson..Midnight nodded agreing with him..
after a while i woke up and yawned before sitting beside them... "now then.. why on earth did you throw a rock at me" "huh? i did?" i said rusteing my hair again as i yawned...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:38 pm

I jumped up while they were talking and grabed Crimson and Midnight by the neck. "You are my new brothers!" I exclaimed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:40 pm

i looked at the two shocked faces and lauged slightly..."sorry but we have to agree on it as well and-" 2Kinfe isour family"said Crimson
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:43 pm

I layed across their laps. "Im lazy." i grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:45 pm

we pushed her off and stood up slightly annoyed... "honestly you should know this by now" said Midnight "even if you are ten it is common sense" said Crimson.. i yawned and said "listen how about we solve this later... i'm half asleep and can't be bothered to sort this out" i then jumped into a tree and stared at the sky....
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:47 pm

"Have fun ill be back tomorrow." I said before running quickly but if they were to chase me they'd win I mean I only have ten year old legs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next