Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shapeshifter and a Black Jester (Faye)

2 posters

Go down

Shapeshifter and a Black Jester (Faye) Empty Shapeshifter and a Black Jester (Faye)

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:02 am

~Bly-Ryu~
I walked along the sand carrying my skateboard quiet happily heading to the skatepark near here... i looked at the sun and closed one of my eyes staying in the shade due to my extremly pale skin. I had Crimson/Scarlet eyes with silver pupils, short scruffy white hair, extremly pale skin and had a strange black dragon birthmark which wound round my neck with it's front claws and head resting on my cheek, the dragon also had a faint red eye and white underbelly and mane...but no wings.
I kept walking wearing my usual white collar shirt, white three quatre lengths and black and whtie trainers quiet happily...
Also on my back lay bone wings, no feathers just pure bone which did look very strange.
I held my skate board under my arm it was black with a white dragon on it...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Shapeshifter and a Black Jester (Faye) Empty Re: Shapeshifter and a Black Jester (Faye)

Post by Faye Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:01 am

Griffin~

I walked sullenly along the shoreline,looking out onto the rippling waves that crashed upon the shore soaking my feet.I was at peace with the world here,nothing could bother me.While staring out upon the ocean I bumped into a girl."Oops,Sorry."I mumbled,my eyes nearly popped out of my head after noticing her dragon tattoo.It was well known that Gryphon's hated Dragons and Dragons hated Gryphon's,they were enemies.My dark blue eyes narrowed dangerously at her,and my lips turning upside down into a frown.
I looked like quite a mess,my long baggy jeans were soaking wet and covering in sand,making thick mud stuck to my jeans.My black shirt was wrinkled and torn raggedly at the bottom,my sneakers were torn and tattered like the rest of my things,but liked it this way.This was me and for the people that usually judged me by my looks well,screw them.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Shapeshifter and a Black Jester (Faye) Empty Re: Shapeshifter and a Black Jester (Faye)

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:46 am

I lifted my head and smiled "No worries" I said i had a simlair problem adn quickly hid my wings sinc epeople then tended to instantly dislike me... And the dragon was something i was born with so i couldn't really get rid of it... "Are you ok, your practically coated with mud and sand" I said not really bothered.. I wasn't a dragon by blood since I was born from two pure angels but because i had red eyes I had 'Demon Eye' disease which only came round every 1000 generation and they were known as Black Jesters... I also had a small pouch which rested on my hips, the pouch held a pack of cards, bladed cards just incase.. they didn't exactly want me to be alive... I knew he had seen my Dragon and shrugged not careing but he changed and I frowned "Don't judge people by how they look" I said knowing he probably thought it was a tattoo..
i wiped my cheek and the red eye of the dragon moved slightly and I sniffed 'A Griphon? that can't be right'
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:44 pm

Griffin~

I smiled weakly,and nodded reluctantly."Well I've just been walking..I'm fine."I quickly said avoiding her gaze.There was something different about this girl..I just couldn't put my finger on it though.I rolled my eyes and sighed."I know that..I am often judged by my looks also.."I said softly looking out into the ocean once again.Way out in the distance dolphins leaped into the air,getting some oxygen and having a bit of fun while doing so.

I tensed at her words..how could she possibly smell a Gryphon..even though I was one.Humans couldn't that good a sense of smell.Only dragons and perhaps bloodhounds,vampires,werewolves and some other mythical creatures.I sniffed the air myself..the scent of Dragon and Gryphon was very strong in this area..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:52 am

I shook my head and heard a rustle in ym pouch and looked to the cards and muttered quietly.."Don't even think about Joker" I said this so he couldn't hear it "Also I'm not a dragon, but i know your a Gripphion there are loads in the area at the momment and my senses are sharp because I was trained that way.. don;t just assume things one your own, My name is Bly-Ryu or Ryu for shor and you are?" I said putting my free hand out to shake his... My name had a meaning Bly meant 'Descendant' and Ryu meant 'Dragon' so my name Bly-Ryu meant Descendant-Dragon...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down