Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jester comes. For a fight? A stallion? Or just some fun?

Go down

Jester comes. For a fight? A stallion? Or just some fun? Empty Jester comes. For a fight? A stallion? Or just some fun?

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:33 pm

Jester~
I walked along the beach tossing some of my shaggy hair out of my face. My eyes were seductive and I was ready for pretty much anything that came my way from a vicious fight, a cocky stallion to a sweet and gentle stud that could sweep me off my feet. But what I really wanted was someone that made life more interesting, that you never knew what he would do next, someone that was well you could say, unpredictable. I smiled to myself at the thought, I swished my tail and looked along the beach around me and sighed quietly not seeing anyone...yet, that I knew of.
http://IndigoTopaz.deviantart.com/art/Taeya-Rebel-87265166

Back to top Go down

Jester comes. For a fight? A stallion? Or just some fun? Empty Re: Jester comes. For a fight? A stallion? Or just some fun?

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:56 pm

I snorted bored and kicked a small rock with the front of my hoof into the water then sighed my mne falling over my face I shook my delicate looking body getting all the dust off and flicking my tail up and down as I started galloping across the beach before me I moved swiftly then slid to a stop quickly doing a mini rear and spinning on my heels my mane flew around me and I stood striaght and tall looking back over the area where I stood then walked over to a more elevated area and went to a small patch of grass and nibbled boredly at it slowly swallowing realizing my throat was rather dry I made my to the water then my knees buckled and I groaned in the pain and laid my forehead on the ground "Gahh." I moaned and then got up my knees quivering slightly I coughed and stumbled over to the water and drank thirstily. After I was finished I laid down resting my knees.

I got up and and started to hum the tune to Tangled up in Me then started to sing it swaying my hips slightly as I walked around my voice was much like the artist's (Skye Sweetnam) I sighed when I finished and smiled tucking my head in

Back to top Go down

Jester comes. For a fight? A stallion? Or just some fun? Empty Re: Jester comes. For a fight? A stallion? Or just some fun?

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:08 pm

I walked up towards one of the larger hills and got to the top of it and looked down over everything and tossed my head and let out a loud whinny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down