Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If a Joker is picky then what about the lonely Jester???Looking for a freind

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

If a Joker is picky then what about the lonely Jester???Looking for a freind Empty If a Joker is picky then what about the lonely Jester???Looking for a freind

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:55 am

i sat at a table in the corner with a fanta.. i took a sip and looked around..
*annoying, why is this the only place they won't look* i thought taking another sip... i had put in crimson contacts to hide my ebony pupils so i looked relativly normal...
i then looked around again board.. the music was blaring... i was also in my human form so i looked like an albino so i did stand out slightly... a girl came ove rand said "wow an albino, that's something you don't see every day" "bug off will ya?" i said simply..they stuck their tounge out and went off in a huff i simply chuckeled and then took out a pack of cards and looked to the crimson joker... he smiled at me and i said"you really are picky" i then put my cards away waiting for something to happen....*hmmm, thinking about i don't actually know anyone in this town or at all for that matter... i should look for some freinds soon* i said and took another sip...i kept my eye on the door encase that hunter came...

ooc- sorry about yesterday my annoying cousin hacked into my account so i'm reposting since they changed everything on the last one... annoying...

also her pic is below she wears a black sleeveless top and has crimson iris' and ebony pupils..
https://s783.photobucket.com/albums/yy113/WhisperingWolfPupPaws/Characters/?action=view&current=wings.jpg&sort=ascending

Last edited by Joker-Jester on Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

If a Joker is picky then what about the lonely Jester???Looking for a freind Empty Re: If a Joker is picky then what about the lonely Jester???Looking for a freind

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:17 am

i finshed my drink and headed outside.. i spread my wings and let my head fall back and took my contacts and put them away and let my eyes adjust to the darkness.. they had a slight glow..
"i knew if looked where they didn't then you would turn up" said Alida.. she was the hunter that was after me.. a witch that had captured many demons...
i sighed and looked to her "been a while huh?" i said and she clicked her fingers and a demon dog appeared i sighed and said "now turn into a human or has she completely bound ou worthless demon" it growled and turned into a another girl i laughed and then she attacked.. i jumped up and said "wow, you caught a demon dog, one step closer but five steps back" Alida was fuming "don't wait, Just Go, don't Hesitate" i said and smiled before looking down to her my legs straight and my hands on my knees as i waited to see what would happen next.. the demon dog back up and she released a phoenix(sp?) i jumped back and said "well, well you caught a rare one.. although compared to my kind they are a bit common now days..." i said and smirked...
after about 30 mins the phoenix was down on the ground exhusted..." didn't they teach you anything at hunter school, when we are not fallen we are easeir to capture and we are not as rare.. however when we get 'Demon Eye' or if we are born with it it makes us rather rare and also more active and we awaken completly then" i said and smiled.."anyway.. who's next?" i said and crossed my arms my eyes glowing.. i had changed again... i hated to fight but when it started i would finish them off before i went... she looked to me stunned.."you've changed after 2 years huh?" "obviously, the longer i remain on earth the stronger i'll get the air here is far more interesting than in heaven.." i said with a smile and she jerked and looked at me.. my kind was actually known to have the common trait of provoking and annoying others slightly as we fight...
"Tch" she said and sat beside the Phoenix and looked at the wounds//*they are like blades but, she has nothing on her but a pack of cards and other odd things how did she- the cards*
i stood there holding Crimson and Midnight and licked some blood off the blades.."hmm, this Phoenix was a female.. too bad" i said "also you might want to get her treated and if you attack me with her again i won''t show mercy"
i said and then put my cards away and said 'Tick,Tock,Bang,Bang" i then walked off and sat in a tree in the park the odd feather fell turning black and then into ash just as they hit the ground...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

If a Joker is picky then what about the lonely Jester???Looking for a freind Empty Re: If a Joker is picky then what about the lonely Jester???Looking for a freind

Post by Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:51 pm

I ran in snow leopard form though the woods, happily leting my tounge hang out. I shook, laughing in my own way. I had, at last, killed my first deer. I had only been a leopard for one year and i was very bored. I let out a yowl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:53 pm

i almost fell and covered my ears and as she yowled... "shesh, that's too lose.. my ears are senstive and your voice is too high pitched" i said staying in the tree. Crimson and Midnight then said "oh great, she's in a bad mood" "shut up Jokers" i said to them..."you shut up.. you are such a Jester..." "that's what i am don't forget it also you two are Jokers and that hunter wil be sure to catch up soon" i said to them..
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:56 pm

I turned to them before going to my adult form. My real form was way to small to fight them of if i had to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:59 pm

"relax already" i said and jumped down and folded my wings before looking to her...since my other form was a wolf i had very good sense of smell and hearing as well as others... "also the hunter won't be omeing for a while and considering you're about..hmmmm... 10 then you can't fight them off very well also snow leoperds are rather hard to come by..." i said i took out Crimson and Midnight and said "what have i told you two?" they gulped and i put them back in my pocket...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:01 pm

I nodded going to my ten year old form, my normal form. "What were those things?" i asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:05 pm

i took them out again and kneeled down and showed herr.."joker cards...but theese ones have souls" i said "who are you anyway, i'm Ash-Kinfe" i said
"also if you see any demons do not go near them.. they belong to a hunter named Alida and trust me she's a pain for even me to deal with"
"yeah, right you just provoke he rand she looses her concetration also you are a Jester so" said Crimson.. i glared at him and growled... he gulped and Midnight sighed saying "honestly you have to stop doing that Crimson" "Midnight..." he whined and i growled at them both before stuffing them with the rest of the cards
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:10 pm

I grinned. "Im Como, my parents thought I'd be a Comotodragon like my mom, but im a snow leopard. I will." I promise at the end. My eyes dropped and i climbed into a tree to make sure no one hurt me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:15 pm

"anyway, why don't you stop hiding like a scardy cat in the shadows and come out you foolish demon catcher" i said and folded my arms.. she stepped out and i yawned... a demon appeared behind me and picked a feather.."as soon as i get a feather you-" "that is completely pointless, my feathers are ash.. hence my name means Ash-Wing" i said and the feather turned to ash and the demon vanished and appeared infront of me.."now then i'm in a rush.. i haven't slept for a while so i'm goign to make this quick" i said and cracked my knuckles... i smirked and then turned into a black wolf with a white tear below one eye and a star around the other on each leg i had a symbol: Spades,Hearts,Diamonds and Clubs in white.. soon after the demon was half dead..
Midnight and Crimson were shocked.. "she's really in a bad mood" i then growled and chased off teh hunter and she screamed out of fear...
i turned back ruffleing my hair out of annoyance..
"soory about that Como.. that hunter is a pest" i said and looked up to her... she seemed rather sweet and kind...a bit like a little sister(lol)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:18 pm

(Thank You, Thank you very much lol)

I dropped from the tree. "No worries. I got good claws." I swung them and they got caught in the tree. "Help." i whimpered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:20 pm

i flew up and helped her get off carefully and then helped her down..
"i may be a wolf but i have claws and fangs as well as a whole lot more exsperiance" i said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:20 pm

i flew up and helped her get off carefully and then helped her down..
"i may be a wolf but i have claws and fangs as well as a whole lot more exsperiance" i said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:26 pm

"Yeah make that a whole lot more." I began skipping around the tree.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:11 am

i laughed slightly and crossed my arms.. "honestly.. you shouldn't show your true powers unless you can defend your self from pesky hunter like Alida.. she lost my trail for two years and caught a phoenix and some new demons to capture me....since i know what you are i guess i should tell you what i am.. I'm a creature known as a Black Jester.. I'm basically rare when i'm a White Jester but since not many are born with Demon Eye i beame a black jester.. basically a Fallen Angel Jester..." i said...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:20 am

I nodded not getting it but pretenting to. "I can only defend myself in animal form."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:15 pm

i sighed knowing she didn't quiet get it..."alright, hunters like Alida from amoment ago manuplulate or control demons,shifters and other non-human things and treat us as pets.. i have been caught but escaped luckily before i was completely under their control...basically they charm us in a way which only humans know i'm afraid" i said..."anyway let e introduce you to Crimson and Midnight..."i said and took out the two jokers and said "Crimson,Midnight this is Como" i said and hand her them.."they talk as well freaked me out a bit when they first did but they are rather funny when they being argueing" i said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:18 pm

I smiled looking down at the Jokers in my hand. "Hi."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:25 pm

"hello" said Midnight "yeah hi" said a rather moody Crimson "Crimson what is it now?" "you are so annoying and also you need to stop getting into so many fights" i growled and he whimpered slightly before i losed one eye and said "you two are there for a reason.. and i know what it is"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:31 pm

I grinned sllyly(Sp) "You know what you can do when they fight?" I asked giggleing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:37 pm

"go on then, tell me and if you're goign to say release theese two then definatly not..." i said.. Crimson and Midnight glared and i growled at them before gently taking them off her and puting them back in my pocket
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:44 pm

I started laughing. "Make, haha, them kiss, HAHAHA!" I began rolling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:48 pm

i chuckled slightly "good one... but i don't want to kill them" i said "i haven't killed once i just injre.. self-control" i said and then laughed thinking about it...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:52 pm

I nod before jumping on a thick low branch and began swinging. "Did you know your mom and dad? I never knew mine."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:58 pm

"i only saw then for a little while.. so not really iwas left in a tower for a year before being sent down here.. i sealed Crimson and Midnight about 8 years ago.. they were killing off humans and too many of them" i said... "i have to release them soon though so.. you never know" i said.. i trusted Como.. even though she was ten she was a very nice girl... my first real freind...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next