Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If a Joker is picky then what about the lonely Jester???Looking for a freind

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

If a Joker is picky then what about the lonely Jester???Looking for a freind - Page 2 Empty Re: If a Joker is picky then what about the lonely Jester???Looking for a freind

Post by Guest Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:46 pm

I sighed. "Well maybe when you let them go they'll relize that they have a life and they need to get it started." I tried looking at her.

Back to top Go down

If a Joker is picky then what about the lonely Jester???Looking for a freind - Page 2 Empty Re: If a Joker is picky then what about the lonely Jester???Looking for a freind

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:04 am

"actually they said they'd kill me next time so i don't know" i said and crossed my arms.. the two Jokers growled and i growled back...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:17 am

I looked at her. "If you want.... Ill let them go, I dont mind dieing if that what it takes." I said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:29 am

"i sort of sealed them in the ards.. anyway they still have to wait one more day till it's over.. i'll release them then and you should treasure your life... life is the one treasure we can never replace.. remember that...also theese two are frozen while their sealed so.. they haven't lost any yeas more like they gained some.."

ooc- there are pics of Crimson and Midnight of when they are released in Strange Mix...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:31 am

ooc- ok

I nodded. "Okay then you have fun letting them go and I do treasure my life but I treasure others lives more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:35 am

i took out the jokers and said "want to come out a day early?" i asked them.. they lit up and said "yes,yes of course" they sounded happy.. over time they had grown a bit attached to me...
i took a deep breather a pluked two of my feathers and placed them quickly on the cards and put them on the ground and began speaking.. no on apart from me and others from where i came from knew what i was saying...
'i release the jokers...' was about all you could make out.. soon a flash of light appeared adn infront of me appeared two 18 year old boys.. all three of us had red Iris' but i was the only one with ebony pupils...
they frowned a bit and then growled.. i barked at them and they sighed...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:46 am

I made myself look eighteen and looked at them from a..... taller point of veiw.

http://www.fotosearch.com/bigcomp.asp?path=UNW/UNW500/u24415069.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:50 am

they turned to Como and snarled...theese two were brothers... and were rather simliar in some ways... " Crimson,Midnight" i said to them and they turned...and then sighed adn stood behind me... "sorry.. anyway i don't need to tell you who's who since it's rather obvious" i said adn picked up the ards.."hmm, the jokers are normal now they can still be used though" i said to myself and stuffed them in my pocket
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:54 am

I nod before my animal ways kicked in and i sented the air before jumping right over Crimson and Midnight, Changeing over their head and landing in the tree. A roar echoed from in the forest.

http://www.fotosearch.com/bigcomp.asp?path=PSC/PSC019/leopard_looking.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:56 am

"Oi, can you quieten down we may be demons but we are also wolves" said Crimson rather annoyed.."that is true" said Midnight..
i covered my ears growling slightly.."perfet way to atract hunters of the Non-Human and animal kind" i said my tone was slightly harsher..
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:59 am

I looked for the sorce of the roar but what ever it was, it was knocking down trees running right for us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:02 am

i sighed.."C'mon you two.. time you got some excersize" "it's your fault" said Crimson.."actually it's our fault for doing what we did" said Midnight... i spoke to them and looked to Como "do not touch the cards and hide before it comes" i said to her... i was serious
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:03 am

I nodded before jumping from tree to tree and disappearing in thin air but I was still around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:12 am

we could smell her that was good enough.. "Crimson you know what to do" i said and he nodded before turning into a Crimson wolf with Black leg markings and then running straight at the thing and drove it to a clearing.. Midnight was standing by in the area while i flew over head as soon as it got there i took out my pak of cards and spread them out in my hands keeping a firm grip on them... Crimson attacked from up close..Midnight attacked at a range.. and i did both...i swooped down landing on it back and Crimson jumped over and gave me one of his short blades and i pinpointed a weakness and struck it digging the sword in just before it hit me.. i hit the ground but got back up and flapped my wings and flew into the air again and threw some ards before i quickly landed by midnight.."i have used half the pack already.. i need to get them back cover for me" i said and then nodded and threw a dagger at Crimsons feet and he noddeed.. i speeed out from hiding and grabbed my cards again carefully handeling them..
soon after that it was fairly injured... i landed and grabbed the others round the necks and smiled "well that was easy enough" they looked to me and rubbed my head and i frowned and then we went back and i said "oi, Como it's gon.. well i think so atleast" i said

ooc- back
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:14 am

ooc- k

I ran back on the ground. "Sorry it took so long. I got stuck in a rabbit hole." i grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:18 am

i turned into a wolf but i looked different this time.. "looks like your true wolf form has been restored" said Midnight.."you two as well" i said.. they tunred into wolves..Crimson was a Crimson wolf with black markings on his legs...while Midnight was a black wolf with Crimson markings on his legs.. i however was a white wolf with four symbols on my legs.. one mark on each leg (Heart,Diamon,Spade and Club) i also had a black mane down my neck and back... i began digging her leg out of the hole with help from Crimson and Midnight hecked to see if it was out yet..
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:20 am

I pulled my foot out and folded it up against my bellie. "Sorry you had to do that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:24 am

"don't worry about it" said Midnight "be more careful next time" said Crimson "to be honest i was going to say what they said" i said chaing back into my true form with the other two and i pointed to them both as i said this...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:28 am

I canged back to my ten year old form. "Good day ill be cat napping if you need me." I said before climbing into a tree.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:31 am

i crossed my arms and then Crimson and Midnight yawned.."honestly you two may be brother.. but you are rather different and simlair in some ways.." i said and i sat against a tree and the other two turned back into wolves and fell asleep beside me..

ooc- sorryi'm really busy so i g2g.. i might be on later though
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:32 am

ooc- I was about to say the same.

I fell out the tree in my sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:34 am

i looked to her and sighed before getting up and making sure she stayed close..

ooc- lol.. ok bye bye then and see ya later..
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:51 pm

I woke up yawning hugely. "Haha cat yawn." I laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:58 pm

i laughed slightly and then looked to the sky as the night came..i stood up and seemed to be in a slight trance with the moon.. Crimson and Midnight looked around.. i had seated my self in a tree and my hands had changed... Claws?... my hand had changed to a blackish silver like my strange braclets and covered my hands and my nails were like blades... i chuckled..Midnight came over and climber up with Crimson.."looks like you really are wakeing up after so many years... usually you would have them from the start but you oviously didn't" said Midnight "we both still wonder how you survived and stayed this free so long" said Crimson... others had fallen, been captured or killed... i was not going to let that happen i was going to live my whole life and i would not die in battle... they jumped down and i followed and went over to Como and crossed my arms and smiled slightly.. i made my claws vanish...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:02 pm

I had somthing in my hand and I was muttering Like a star, a star, a star, like a star- I stopped sing and like at Ash- Knife. "Hi....."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next