Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If a Joker is picky then what about the lonely Jester???Looking for a freind

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

If a Joker is picky then what about the lonely Jester???Looking for a freind - Page 7 Empty Re: If a Joker is picky then what about the lonely Jester???Looking for a freind

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:44 pm

"why on earth is everyone in such choas.. also i'm suprised that hunter hasn't found him yet or for that matter i'm suprised not many people know about me.. mind it my kind isn't really recorded in books at all you actually have to meet one first" i said "this world is full of creatures like him they are pretty common.."
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

If a Joker is picky then what about the lonely Jester???Looking for a freind - Page 7 Empty Re: If a Joker is picky then what about the lonely Jester???Looking for a freind

Post by Guest Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:50 pm

"He's smart." Was all that was spoken by Jamie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:56 pm

"not smart enough yet... he hasn't detected me..mind it i'm everyones worst nightmare.. so i've been told" i said chuckleing slightly.. Crimson and Midnight looked to each other "oh no".."she can't be thinking what-" "oh right where is he.. i'm baord and i need to cause some havoc" "she is" they said together feeling helpless

ooc- 'I need to cause some havoc..' lol.. sorry but i jusr relised that it does sound rather funny and considering the name of her kind then it goes just too well
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:58 pm

ooc: it took me a minute lol

"Yep yep yep.!" I said bounceing up and down happily. "The Dark Sun Mountain."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:00 pm

"great, now then what to do" i said and wallked outside.."i'm going to cause havoc so see ya" i said and flew off leaving Crimson and Midnight behind.. they sighed and then turned into wolves and followed me...
i soon arrived there and sat on a tree nearby.."hmm this should be interesting.. wonder what sort of person it is this time"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:02 pm

A Dark Colored Owl watched her before hooting loudly, a warning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:27 am

i laughed i couldn't care less...Crimson and Midnight had given up since they had completely lost my scent and went back...
they were more concerned about who ever i was facing than me.. i was slightly mad and i lived up to Black Jester standards...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:33 am

Thousands of birds of all types flew from the trees and watched her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:40 am

i looked to them and said "hey there.. look like you guys are watch outs.. oh well i came here to cause havoc.. shall i start with you lot?" i asked them and then a few my feathers fell.. in the air they turned black adn then just before they hi the ground they turned into ash...
"anyway...." i said and drew my daggers... i grabbed one of the birds by it's throat and then said "now then... i wonder if you can keep quiet?" my attitude had changed...
i then folded my wings around me and suddenly jumped into th eair looking at the place below.."oh, how interesting"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:41 am

The Birds looked toward the village and began flying quickly toward it and around Ash-Knife

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:48 am

i growled and flew away from the birds high up in the sky adn then folded my wings and overed my face.. i did a crash landing on purpose and then laughed slighlty madly.. Crimson and Midnight lay in a cave waiting..."if she comes back injured what are we going to do?" "make sure she stays out of trouble for a while duh" said Midnight looking to Crimson..."but that is-" "yeah i know nearly impossible now.. honestly why does she do this constantly"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7