Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ember's Bakery/Apartment (Angel and Jester-Joker ONLY Thank you)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ember's Bakery/Apartment (Angel and Jester-Joker ONLY Thank you) Empty Ember's Bakery/Apartment (Angel and Jester-Joker ONLY Thank you)

Post by Guest Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:32 pm

Information:
From the outside of Ember's home, it looked like a small Bakery with an apartment complex above and beside it. The Bakery itself could seat around twenty people and it's tiled floors were always kept clean, along with the tables, counters and windows. The baked goods where always kept fresh and made first thing in the morning, a few hours before the shop even opened up.
In the apartment directly above the Bakery, was where Ember lived, there wasn't much inside the apartment since she wasn't inside of it much.. there was a single table with two chairs, a small bedroom with a single twin sized bed, a small kitchen that only had enough room for one person and a single full bathroom. Ember never complained about it because it was just her who lived there...
Infact running the Bakery below took up a lot of her time, seeing as she ran it all single handedly... But it wasn't as hard as one thought. Although the baked goods there were excellent, the place was new and not well known. There were a few regulars already but that was only around five people. A new person would walk in curious every now and then, but it never happened often.

Actual Post:
Ember sighed as she turned off her alarm clock as she stretched before getting up. Glancing at her alarm clack she groaned... the blue digital numbers read 4:30 AM. She hated getting up so early, but if she wanted to get all of the freshly made baked goods started before the bakery opened at eight AM then it was necessary. Dressing in slightly baggy faded jeans and a tank top, Ember threw her hair up into a ponytail before plaing it in a clip to hold it backwards. Sighing once again she ate a quick breakfast before leaving her apartment, and locking it, and then heading down to the Bakery.
Working on different types of baked goods like eclairs, Muffins, Cookies, a cake or two, Cupcakes, Brownies, Pretzals, strawberries and yes, even fudge. Of course, before this she had the entire place cleaned spotless so that there was no dirt or grim any where.
This amount of work would keep her busy for the rest of the day, she would only pause in her work if a customer would walk in...

Back to top Go down

Ember's Bakery/Apartment (Angel and Jester-Joker ONLY Thank you) Empty Re: Ember's Bakery/Apartment (Angel and Jester-Joker ONLY Thank you)

Post by Loves Horror Film Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:54 pm

Sparkels~i woke up in the morning geting ready for school i looked at my clock is was 6:00 am i rolled my eyes asking my self why i had to wake up this early in the morning i woke my lil sister amber up to eat breakfast then i went in the bathroom thank god my older sister Ashley already went to school it's takes her forever in the bathroom i brushed my teeth and took a shower i didn't want the breakfast my mom made eeeewww so i was gana go to the bakey down the street wait my hair i grabbed a hair clip and put it in my hair then headed out the door to the bakery. "Hi" Smile
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Ember's Bakery/Apartment (Angel and Jester-Joker ONLY Thank you) Empty Re: Ember's Bakery/Apartment (Angel and Jester-Joker ONLY Thank you)

Post by Guest Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:58 pm

Ember glanced up at the clack when she heard the bell hanging above the door make a samll ding as someone walked in. Having just finished making some fresh breakfast muffins she walked out to the front counter, smiling warmly at the new customer.
"I'll be right there in a moment. Go ahead and take a look at the selections to see what you would like. I just got done baking everything so they are all fresh and still warm."
She smiled once more as she unlocked on of the glass doors on her side of the counter before sliding the Muffins into their spot with the sign infront so the customers would know what was what.
After doing that she moved to the sink in the back to wash her hands before coming back out to the front counter, drying her hands with a clean towel that she then put away before grabing a semi-wet cloth to clean the counter top of any crumbs she might have missed when cleaning it earlier.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:08 am

Cheshire-
i walked in hiding my ears and tail... loooking at all the sweet things in tehe bakery.. probably my favourite shop... i had light gree eyes, fairly pale skin and short grey hair... i wore torn black jeans and sleeveless pink and purple stripped top... i had school as well unfortunatly my father who i had recently found decided to send me there... i sniffed the air it smelled really sweet
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:19 am

As the bell dinged again she looked up at the doorway and gave another warm smile.
"Goodmorning, just let me know what you want and i'll ring you up."
Looking back at the girl who walked in first she smiled warmly once more.
"Have you found what you've wanted yet or would you like suggestions?"
Ember's tone was soft as it always was when she was around people. She never really thought much about it but she guessed she was a people person in a way...

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:22 am

since i was well.. pretty much a cat i was more interested in sweet or anything with fish in it i spotted a rather odd cake it looked really sweet..." hey what's that one?" i asked curiously pointing at it my ears were about to pop up buti made sure they didn't
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:54 pm

Ember looked at the cake the boy was pointing at and chuckled lightly.
"That cake? Well it's a really sweet kind. It has the components of a sugar cookie, but as you can see... it's a cake.... Not many people get it because of the sweetness but if you want a slice i can cut you one."
She smiled a bit shyly as she talked about the cake, some people thought she was strange for having a cake that was a much larger version of a sugar cookie... but hey, she tried to keep somethings original in her bakery.

(Yes that did pop into my head when I read your post Joker XDDD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:50 pm

Sparkels~
can i have 2 blueberry muffins and a piece of that cake?
Smile
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:12 pm

Ember smiled lightly before nodding.
"Shall I place them in a bag for you so you can eat them on your way?"
She grabbed a knife before cutting a small piece of the cake and placing it in a small take-out looking box that resturants used before placing it and a plastic fork inside a bag, the two blueberry muffins soon following the cake inside the bag, carefully wrapped so that they wouldn't possibly burn the girls fingers, seeing as they had only just come out.
Ringing up the price she gave a warm smile.
"Your total will come to four dollars even."
That was what some people liked about Ember's bakery, while some would charge about fifteen dollars for just a slice of cake and two muffins, she simply charged about four dollars.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:14 pm

Sparkels~
i gave her 4 dollors see u later.
Smile
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:15 pm

Cheshire
i nodded "and i know what your thinking but i'm a girl" i said this happened a lot "and yes please" i was searching my pockets for some money...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:22 pm

Sparkels~
u need some money???
Smile I'm bored i have another hour before shcool starts. Smile
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:25 pm

i looked to her "you have school as well how old are you i'm 18 and i'm starting today, father made me go" i said and pulled out 2 pounds "uhh, how much is the cake?" i asked Ember
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:41 pm

Sparkels~
i'm 14 my name is Sparkels u are here's 15 dollors keep it i still got 10 for lunch money.
Smile
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:12 pm

Ember smiled warmly at the older girl.
"The cake will be two dollars."
Truthfully if the government didn't make her charge for tax, then she would be selling her baked goods for alot cheaper...
While the two kids spoke to each other, She cut the older girl a piece of the cake just a bit larger than the other girls, but not by much. It wasn't on purpose, she just didn't cut consistantly when it came to ckaes.
Placing the cake in a box with a plastic fork ontop she looked at the older girl.
"would you like it in a bag or are you going to eat it right away?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:14 pm

Sparkels~
can i get a banana nut muffin to please
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:16 pm

"a bag please"i said and handed her two dollars... "it's ok i havemore stuffed in one of my pockets..." i smiled
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:31 pm

Sparkels~
oh and do u have sweet potatoe pie?
Smile
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:54 pm

Ember nodded as she grabbed a banana nut muffin for the girl also.
'That'll be a dollar for the muffin. As for the pie, I hate to say but that will be a bit longer before it is finished, I had only just put it in the oven when you two walked in."
She gave the girl an apologetic smile before putting all of the money they had paid their food with in the cash register before grabbign a bag and placing the older girl's cake into the bag and handing it to her.
"And here is your cake. Anything else you two need?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:47 am

"no thanks.. if i doi can always sneak back" i siad with a slightly mad smile and then shook my head
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:33 am

Sparkels~
no i can wait for the pie i'll be late for breakfast at my school i don't like there breakfast that's why i came here.
Smile
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:12 pm

"we have breakfast at my school too and frankly it sucks so i don't mind also being my first day they won't make a big deal out me being late"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:03 pm

Sparkels~
me either what school u go to ?
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:20 am

"no idea i was just told where it was..frankly it sucks and sincew i know where it is i can just-" i stopped and covered my mouth i wasn't suppose to give away that i wasn't human
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:13 am

Ember listened to their conversation simply nodded, but then a small beep sounded off and she excused herself to go to the back and taking care of some cookies that were just finished, everything else still had about twenty or so minutes to go, besides a cake but she had already taken that out before the cookies. Being careful she set the cookies on a cooling rake, a few minutes later and she was placing them into a basket. with how the basket was set up, the cookies wouldn't stick to each other, seeing as she was putting them in the basket while they were still warm in the center. Looking at the kids she smiled.
"Have a good day you two, you can stay and chat in here fo however long you want, I just need to go take care of some other pastries."
She flashed them a warm smile before returning back to the cake that was still cooling. Afterwards she moved on to check on how each of the other pasteries were doing, and just like usual, the other pasteries were fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next