Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If a Joker is picky then what about the lonely Jester???Looking for a freind

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

If a Joker is picky then what about the lonely Jester???Looking for a freind - Page 3 Empty Re: If a Joker is picky then what about the lonely Jester???Looking for a freind

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:05 pm

"what are you holding, it's been bothering me for a while now" i said my arms crossed... i put out a hand and as she grabbed it i pulled her up... Midnight and Crimson walked over .. they really had gotten attached to me over the years.. i was finding it quiet funny really but also i wouldn't have to travel on ym own again...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

If a Joker is picky then what about the lonely Jester???Looking for a freind - Page 3 Empty Re: If a Joker is picky then what about the lonely Jester???Looking for a freind

Post by Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:07 pm

"My Ipod." I said holding it up. Like a star was playing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:07 pm

"neat" i said.. "also i've been meaning to ask you.. why are you round here?"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:11 pm

My face fell before tears began to leak out of my eyes. "I-i-im not-w-wanted---" I couldnt finish, I was crying a river.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:14 pm

i kneeled down and hugged her.. "that's not true and you know it.. you weren't kiked out of you're homeland.. the place you were born.. you still have hope and you an find your parents, you just have to try and no matter how many years i know you will.. so calm down and dry thoose tear.. today is not a day for them" i said my voice sounded gentle and soft as i spoke to her.. Crimson and Midnight crossed their arms and smiled...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:16 pm

I took my sleave and wiped my face. "Thank you." I said looking up at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:20 pm

i smiled slightly.."c'mon then...me and the boys are going to go find food.." i said and shifted into a wof with the other two and waited for a reply so i knew if she was coming hunting
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:21 pm

I shifted into my snow leopard form and jumped ahead waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:24 pm

we followed easily darting in and out of trees..... i was infront... " deer up ahead.. should be enough to feed us all" said Crimson catching up to me i nodded and stopped telling Como to ome over...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:26 pm

I troted over to her. "Yeah?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:29 pm

"deer up ahead.." i said sitting down with the other two " theese two attack from the side and i'll attack from behind with you ok?" i said and cocked my head to one side
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:30 pm

I nod and waits for the ready.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:32 pm

we got int postion and i started my ears flckered giving them the signal.. i seperated the deer from the herd and then barked and we all stared chasing it...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:36 pm

I followed just as planed keeping a nice fastest slowness pace right near the deer waiting for the leap comand

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:43 pm

i flickered y ears and Crimson lunged at the Deer and drove it into a corner with me and como Midnight then jumped on it's back and bit it before getting thrown off.. Crimson lunged and then i bite it's neck the same time as him we almost killed it befoe rgetting thrown off. i yelped as i hit a tree and then got back up "your turn" i said to her...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:45 pm

I took it down like a lioness jumping on its back makeing it fall. "There you eat first, Im going to play with the lead female." I said before lopeing back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:49 pm

"Fair enough we'll leave some for you" i said and me,Crimson and Midnight tucked in.. we soon had our fill and had left enough for Como for when she came back.. i yawned and lay down beside them... we had been together for a long time so that formed bonds and even though they had only been released yesterday it didn't seem like that.. we were like a family... me being the odd one out...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:51 pm

"Help me!" My shout muffled my the deer i was dragging back after an hour. I smiled, this one was hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:53 pm

Crimson and Midnight helped her i stayed asleep i was tired after not getting any sleep the day before...
when they had got it beside the other one Crimson pawed my face "get up" he said.. i yawned and lay my head back on my paws.." shesh, i needed that.. and we don't need anymore we shouldn't kill what we won't eat" i said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:56 pm

I wipped my mouth I was hungry I ate a whole deer and the other bit from the one they killed. "I didnt eat for a long time."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:58 pm

i laughed slightly "ok, fair enough" i said.. i could only eat light meals sine i didn;t want to throw up when i was flying..
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:00 pm

I watch a mouse run every were. "You, mouse if i were hungry, would be my next meal."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:03 pm

i laughed slightly and Crimson and Midnight loked to each other and then at me.. "it's been a while since you've smiled and Laughed are you ok?" asked Crimson.. Midnight put his hand on my forehead and then took it away confused..." nope she's fine" said Midnight they loked confused.."you two are over reacting i didn't smile or laugh because i had no reason to but i do now" i said and hit them oth on the head despite the fact they were taller than me...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:26 am

I pounced and triped and fell on the mouse. It bite me and ran from under me. I yelped and pounded on it again, missing completly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:12 am

i crossed my ams and it began to rain i dated quickly under the trees.. i didn't want to get wet since my wings were molting and growing new feathers...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next