Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If a Joker is picky then what about the lonely Jester???Looking for a freind

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

If a Joker is picky then what about the lonely Jester???Looking for a freind - Page 6 Empty Re: If a Joker is picky then what about the lonely Jester???Looking for a freind

Post by Guest Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:43 pm

"Fine ill be adultish." i said shifting into a eighteen yearold. "There, now we must get home in time to drink tea. Tartiness is not exceptable." I said with a fake british accent.

Back to top Go down

If a Joker is picky then what about the lonely Jester???Looking for a freind - Page 6 Empty Re: If a Joker is picky then what about the lonely Jester???Looking for a freind

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:45 pm

we all growled annoyed "now you're mocking us" said Midnight and Crimson... " i don't exspect much from anyone anymore so do what you like just don't make me cross the line" i said to her and rubbed my head before Crimson and Midnight looked to each other confused.."i thought she already had crossed the line when she went to cool off" said Crimson "well obviously not"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:48 pm

"Its not my fault i hate the brits, Im german." i said trying to make up a excuse. But i was german

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:51 pm

"i don't are we don't even come from this world" i said and crossed my arms...Crimson rusteled my hair and said"carefule and watch your temper Jester" i growled and bit his hand he yelped and growled at me... Midnight came over and broke us up
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:52 pm

"ill go...." I said sadly and disappeard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:58 pm

we growled and the boys went and fetched her..."we didn't tell you to go.. listen Kinfe has been like that for about a week now since that hunter has come back she can't play around and is constantly alert" they dragged her to where i was in the forest setting up a fire...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:01 pm

I grabbed a tree with my claws. "Im not going back i need to try to find my mummy and da!" I cryed holding the tree tighter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:03 pm

they smiled and i appeared.."well then we'll help" i said and they smiled and rustled my hair... i had cooled off completely now...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:05 pm

"Yay!" I yelled happily. "They have brown hair and green eyes and their tall and-" i breathed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:07 pm

i jerked and almost fell.."please don't tell me it's who i'm thinking of" i sad and looked to Midngiht and Crimson they then looked to each other and then to me and then back to each other and clicked.. "i think Ash-Kinfe know them" said Crimson
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:20 pm

(I made bio just incase u want to look)

"You do?" I said jumping up and down quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:31 pm

"yeah, i know them" i said and then pointed one way "this way" i said

ooc- ok.. sorry i took so long my dog was barking and i had to stop her...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:37 pm

ooc- haha no woorys my dog does the same.

I walked right behind her excitedly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:52 pm

i got to their house and knocked on the door "open up shifters, someone here wants to see you" i said adn banged on the door impatenintly...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:33 pm

Jamie opened the door a slight crack. "Yes?" She ask the people on her door step.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:35 pm

"seriosly you are clueless, it's the Black Jester from a while back" i said growling..

ooc- she stayed there a while back when she got herself in a bit of trouble so they know her...i think...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:38 pm

Jamie slamed the door and unlock millons of locks, opening the door wider. "Come in. All of you. Brad come down here!!" She yelled

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:40 pm

"nice to see you again , oh and this is Crimson and Midnight the two Jokers or Demons i sealed" i said pointing to the two of them..."also did yo have a daughter by any chance.. she would be about ten by now and her name was Como?" i asked walking in and streatching my wings before folding them loosly..
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:43 pm

Jamie nodded."Yes, she got kiddnaped why?" She asked looking at Knife and Me, tears in her eyes. "Why?" She asked again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:45 pm

"because i found her" i said "as soon as she discribed someone with Brown hair, Green eyes and who could turn into a kimtodragon.. i thought of you.. and This is Como.." i said as i stepped.."she had ben looking for a long time, to get back home" i said and smiled slightly
Midnight closed the door behind us as we walked in i stayed with Como waiting to see what would happen..
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:23 pm

Jamie, or mom, ran and grabbed me tightly. "I.... Cant.... Breath."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:26 pm

i smiled and watched them...* atleast she i safe and so is her family* i thought and Crimson and Midnight looked to each other and then to me before coming over and i looked up to them.."what?" "nothing just checking you were ok" they said and then wondered round a bit
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:35 pm

Suddenly, once I was released from the womens hold. I walked to Knife and hug her tightly thanking her in german. "Danke, Danke, Danke."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:36 pm

i smiled and kneeld down and hugged her.."now listen, don't try to get kidnapped again.. adn if you do just look for me or find your way back here... also if it's alright jamie i would like to know the details of when this happened" i said looking up..."when did it happen and do you have any idea why?" i said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:40 pm

I looked at Jamie or mom and she said. "Night owl was looking a wife stronger than him and he found her. He stays what ever age he wants." She said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next