Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If a Joker is picky then what about the lonely Jester???Looking for a freind

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

If a Joker is picky then what about the lonely Jester???Looking for a freind - Page 5 Empty Re: If a Joker is picky then what about the lonely Jester???Looking for a freind

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:02 pm

"shall we follow" "idiot you know the answer to that" i said and jumped down adn spread my wings..."i'll go above you two by ground" i said and flapped my wings and jumped into the air... Crimson and Midngiht followed quickly turning into wolves.. we stayed well hidden hiding our scents...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

If a Joker is picky then what about the lonely Jester???Looking for a freind - Page 5 Empty Re: If a Joker is picky then what about the lonely Jester???Looking for a freind

Post by Guest Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:36 pm

I walked though the woods after a while and sat below a tree near town. "First I need to buy a cookie. Second buy some rope. Third buy a padlock. Fourth buy a coffee maker and some coffee. Fifth buy a house and then live their." I sighed. The only thing I could buy was a cookie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:28 pm

we sighed and turned back into our true forms although me and Crimson had to hide our wings.. we went over to her.."we don't have a home but you can camp with us if you like" said Crimson "thinking about that why don't we have a house?" said Midnight"to espensive and i can't be bothered since there are none away from town and also i prefere to travel and sleep in trees or amoung the roots" i answered them...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:36 pm

I looked at them. "I still want a cookie- THE COOKIE STORE!" I yelled pulling out five dollars and running toward the store.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:57 am

we looked to each other and then laughed.."guess she likes her cookies" said Crimson"ya think" said me and Midnight..
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:04 am

I came back with six bags of cookies, "Im back."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:16 am

"you'll get fat is you eat that much" said Crimson.."or you could get ill" said Midnight..i hit them both.."you've abviously forgot that i can eat three times as much and not get sick" "yeah but you have a bottomless pit steal stomache" said Crimson Midnight nodded his head in agreement
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:18 am

I smacked Crimson and Midnight with my cookie bags. "I can run my fat off. Im not lazy."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:25 am

i growled at them all "one, you don't insult others and also you do not hurt my freinds in anyway" i said and flew off high into a tree in the forest angrily... i had been on edge lately...
"looks like we went to far" said Midnight.."yeah.. "said Crimson they sounded rather sad about it...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:33 am

I disappeared into thin air, and felt like i was going to die i didnt know were I was but i did know i was not kiddnaped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:41 am

Crimson and Midnight looked around.."Midnight you look for Como and i'll look for Kinfe.." said Crimson"tell her that Como vanished" said Midnight...
Crimson sprinted and found me... he climbed up the tree and stood on the branch below and held onto the branch i was sitting on and said.."c'mon we're sorry, you ebing mad isn't nice since you won't even talk to us" i growled at him without looking " please, forgive us already Ash-Kinfe" he whined and grabbed my arm to stop himself slipping.." Como has vanished and we can't find her" he said.. i jerked and then jumped down and pinned him to the ground.."you idiot you and Midnight are idiots" i said and then stood up letting him stand..i then walked back to town with Crimson and grabbed Midnight's shoulder and he told me what had happened...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:43 am

I sat inside the candy store stuffing my face with candy. Luckly the store woman was nice and is letting me eat allllll the candy i want.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:46 am

we found he scent and followed it to where she was..."this is weird and rather odd" i said "yeah it just doesn't feel right" said Crimson
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:49 am

I waved to Crimson, Midnight, and Ash-Knife. "Cme oer se so nce!." i shouted pass the tootise rolls in my mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:50 am

we looked to each other not buying it... "this seems wrong" i said to her...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:51 am

"Why?" I said eating another chocolate bar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:52 am

"it's too good to be true" said Midnight.."also it seems very odd the smell of it as well" said Crimson..
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:00 am

I sniffed the air. "Do you have super nose thing?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:02 am

"no we just have senstive noses we are part wolves anyway" i said and Midnight then said "also Crimson was right this seems to good to be real"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:09 am

"Okay will go after I get another chocolate bar." I said grabbing it and walking back to them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:12 am

we dragged her out andshook our heads...

ooc-brb in five mins...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:14 am

ooc- k

I let them pull me, I thought, yeah.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:19 am

"honestly don't go to strange place.. we have enough trouble with a Jester on the edge" said Crimson...Jester reffered to me
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:26 am

"Im ten what do you expect?" I asked sadly. (gtg)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:30 am

"how should we know" we said

ooc- ok bye then
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next