Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bahskir Curly Training Session Now Open

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Bahskir Curly Training Session Now Open - Page 3 Empty Re: Bahskir Curly Training Session Now Open

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon May 03, 2010 5:05 pm

Nicole~
i grit my teeth then turn on my heels and fallow him, i didnt want him around, i could work on my own but whatever just tune him out Nicole, i think to myself then nodded and wheel my wheel barrel over to the sawdust pile. i grab a shove and start filling mine silently
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Bahskir Curly Training Session Now Open - Page 3 Empty Re: Bahskir Curly Training Session Now Open

Post by Glass Prison Tue May 04, 2010 2:15 pm

Kyle~
I quickly fill my wheelbarrow and lush to my row of stalls. I start filling themin and finish my side within an hours time and sopped to rest. I leaned against a stall door and a chestnut filly poked her head out and nickered. "Hello Arrow." I coo. I sip my water bottle and stroke her fuzzy head as I talk softly to her, unaware of Nicole's presence.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu May 06, 2010 1:14 am

Nicole~
i fill mine and push it to the stalls i was supposed to fill with clean bedding, i get mine filled then put my wheel barrow away then grab my water bottle, i take a drink watching Kyle talk to a cute filly, i walk standing a little bit from him and looked at the filly smiling softly "shes a beauty" i comment then shake my head 'whoa Nicole, dont get attached to a horse here got it' i think to myself. "ok what do you want me to do next?" i ask pulling my gloves back on
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat May 08, 2010 2:17 pm

Kyle~
Arrow's head shot up at the sound of Nichole's voice and she stared at her with perked ears. I turn around to look at her, "Yeah she is." I run a hand down the side of her face and carass her muzzle softy puuting my nose to hers. "The next job we have to do on horse back." I start to explain. I step away from Arrow and look at Nichole. "The west fence needs repairing because our last storm caused a tree to fall on it." I finish as I start down the isle. "Youll need a horse so you can pick from this side and this side only." I tell her as I walk off to find Bunny.

Three mares and three stallions poke their heads out of their stalls and nicker to her. The three mares gaze down at her, Maggie a red roan curly tried to nip Sunshine, a palomino curly. Delilah, a black curly snorted annoyed at the commoion of a person. Able and Rex are gray curlys with solid black eyes. Twins they are who tend to bother Ink a white curly with a temper.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat May 08, 2010 2:26 pm

Nicole~
i chuckled at Arrow and watch him with a faint smile, it was obvious that he loved that little filly. i listen to him then snorted "yes sir" i say and salute him as he walked off, i rolled my eyes and walk down to the horses with a smiled. i looked at them and laughed at Maggie "k who wants to go for a ride?" i asked then looked at Rex with a big smile, he looked like the stallion my mom and i trained when i was little. i walk to him "how about you big boy?" i asked and gently blow into his nose saying hello
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat May 08, 2010 5:32 pm

Kyle~
I find Bunny in her stall chewing on some green hay. She pokes her head out and nickers excitedly droping most of the hay she had been eating. I laugh and pick it as she bobs her head letting more peices fal on my head. I toss them over the door and kiss her soft nose. "Ready for a ride?" I ask and she whinnies loudly sending a chorus of whinnies from the other horses. "No you guys." I laugh leading Bunny to the cross ties nearest to her stall. I go find some tack and quickly tack her, easing the bit into her mouth. She didn't take at first but then did and I rewarded her with a carrot. I lead her out to the dusty arena and hop on and trot in circles while we wait for Nichole.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat May 08, 2010 5:50 pm

Nicole~
i giggled when he nuzzled me then smiled "alright i'll be back" i say then quickly go fine his tack, i grab everything and then walk back to his stall, i set the saddle on his door , i didnt need the cross ties to tack him up, my mom taught me to do it with out one, i start tacking him up hearing my mom in my head ' you dont always have time for the cross ties so if oyu lean how to with out your gold' i shake my head and smiled at Rex "ok big boy lets go find mister grumpy butt" i say then lead him out to Kyle
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat May 08, 2010 5:56 pm

Kyle~
Bunny stops trottng and nickers over at Rex. I smile and pat her neck as we walk up to them. "Good, Rex is a great gelding." I say patting his neck. Bunny turns to the left towards the door leading out to the corral and I jerk her right, "Nope, were goin fieldin today." I look over my shoulder at Nichole, "Ready?" I call as we start heading out the open barn doors to a wide trail between two pastures.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat May 08, 2010 6:07 pm

Nicole~
i smiled small and nodded "yea hes a pretty boy" i cooed at him then fallow Kyle and nodded "yup im ready" i say then looked around leading Rex out, i let out a breath then pat Rexs shoulder "go easy on me boy, i haven't ridden for a long time" i whispered to Rex
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat May 08, 2010 6:14 pm

Kyle~
We trot in silence for a good lengthy time as we make out way down the worn path. I come to the entrance of the western field and unlatch the red gate. I hold it open for Nichole and shut it behind me, locking it again. There weren't any horses in this pasture and it was never really used for horses, we mainly used it for cattle. I look out over the grass pasture as Bunny grazes alittle. It was about the size of an acre. I turn to Nichole yanking Bunny's head up. "Are you up for a race?" I ask playfully, a crooked grin on my face and a twinkle in my blue eyes. I really wasn't a grumpy guy like I was back at the barn. It was a part I played after I arrived here and I used it the most with Lacie. Bunny heard the world *race* and pranced eagerly in place.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat May 08, 2010 6:31 pm

Nicole~
i fallow him at a trot gritting my teeth, i could hear my mom laugh in my head 'find the rhythm sweetie' i let out a breath and relax then find the rhythm then smiled as i looked around from on Rexs back, man i missed thi, riding feeling so free. i trot through the gate and flashed him a smile then stopped Rex looking around the pasture, i let Rexs rains go a little slack then looked at Kyle with a grin "oh your on" i say then pulled Rex head back up, maybe Kyle wasnt as bad as i thought, but i still wasnt going to trust him..not yet. i think to myself then looked at bunny and laughed "ready when you are" i say gathering the rains in my hand, with a smug look
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Tue May 11, 2010 5:33 pm

Kyle~
I chuckle as i see her get ready, myself gathering the reins. Bunny snorts and paws the ground excitedly knowing what comes next. "Ready..Set.." I start laughing, a big smile on my face. "GO!" I spur Bunny on. She leaps forward, taking off at lightning speed and bounding across the pasture. I lean forward and give her a little bit of her head.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu May 13, 2010 7:23 pm

Nicole~
i lean forward a little then tapped Rex when he yelled go, i giggled as he bolts across the pasture, we ride neck in neck, i looked over at him giggling like a little girl. not because of him but i forgot how free and wonderful if felt when riding.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Fri May 14, 2010 5:11 pm

Kyle~
As we pull up closer to the fence I jerk Bunny to a grinding halt and lean to grab Rex's reins. The two horse's hooves dug into the moist dirt as they tried to slow, their momentum catching up to them. When Bunny finally stops, her sides heaving and her nostrils flared, I finally say "Sorry, I forgot Rex will jump." I then chuckle at the look on her face as I let go of Rox's reins and pat Bunny's neck. "It was a tie." I confirm happily slidding off her back.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri May 14, 2010 9:09 pm

Nicole~
i closed my eyes for a sec then looked over at Kyle when he pulled on Rex's rains, i leaned back in the saddle and patted him on the shoulder when we finely stopped "thats a good boy" i cooed at him then looked at Kyle and shrugged "its ok" i smiled small then laughed "oh yea right! we had you beat!" i say then jumped down off Rex, i wobbled and put my hand on Rex's back, Stupid legs" i grumbled my legs felt like jelly but that what i got for riding like that for the first time in years
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 8:12 pm

~Kate~
I gave Chris an you've-got-to-be-kidding-me-look as I caught the brush. "Your making me brush him?" I put a ton of emphasis on the word me. If there was one thing I hated, it was brushing a horse. Erg, it just sickened me to watch all that dust and dirt roll off. And who knows what the horse rolled in or touched. I let out a light shiver and touched the brush to Chance's fur, casting another glance at Chris, wondering if he really was serious about this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sun May 16, 2010 9:23 pm

Chris~
I chuckle and say to Kate, "Oh don't be a wuss, get used to it." with a smile. Chance nickered to het and turned his head to lick her cheek and blow into her face.

Kyle~
I remove Bunny's bridle and bit so she can graze without choking. I set it over the horn of th saddle, and begin digging through the saddle bags pulling out tool and wire to fix the broken fence. "careful Jello." I smirk as I was to the tattered fence. I set the tools on the ground and kneel down to examine the damage, "Eh, just some new wire and s post." I say looking over at the roll of wire and fresh post.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun May 16, 2010 11:17 pm

Nicole~
i shot him a look of death, then take off Rexs bridle and hook it to the saddle horn. my legs were getting the feeling back in them as i walk still a little wobbly to Kyle pulling my gloves on, i nodded hearing him and got pick up a new pole, i balance it in my arm and walk back over to him "your going to have to cute the fence" i say looked kinda at him and kinda around him
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 17, 2010 2:20 pm

~Kate~
I rolled up my face in disgust. "Ew!" I rubbed my face with my sleeve. "Gross, Chance!" I gave him a light shove. Giving Chris a you'll-pay-for-this glance I turned back around and started to brush Chance.
I then wondered if Chris would hate me after all those glares and rude remarks I had made. As I slowly moved the brush down Chance's legs I muttered, "Sorry."

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Tue May 18, 2010 8:27 pm

Chris~
I chuckle and work on brushing Chance down on the other side. "Is quite alright, I'm used to it." I say. Chance snorts and bobs his head up and down as he stomps a hoof Impatiently. "Steady boy." I say giving him a firm slap on the chest.

Kyle~
I playfully ignore her death glare and continue kneeling by the fence while she brings over another post. "Ah, ddidnt even catch that." I say as I pick up the hand saw. I bgin cutting where she pointed at and took the new post from her hands. "Would ya hold it here please." I instruct as I measure out the length needed for the wire then go cut it with strong plier like sissers(sp).
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue May 18, 2010 8:32 pm

Nicole~
i rolled my eyes at him, walking to him i nodded and watch him, i hold it to where he wanted me too and looked around the pasture thinking, i keep one hand on the post and i slid the other into my pocket "so how long have you worked here?" i asked trying to make small talk
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:02 pm

~Kate~
I mumbled something to myself and then jumped back as the horse stomped his big foot. "His feet are huge!" I mumbled a little too loudly.
Bending down, I picked up the brush (Hah, I had dropped it int he mad scramble to get away from that huge hoof) and then continued to brush quietly. I had nothing to say really.
Thinking over his words, I then figured (just to start talking...) "What do you mean by 'your used to it' ?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:55 pm

Chris~
I shurg, "Not many guys here like me." it really didnt matter. I continued brushing chance down waiting for her to finish her side. "Yeah, dont let step on ya if you aint got steal toed boots on."

Kyle~
She sets the post up and i hammer it into the ground before i start feeding wire to it then tying it firmly up. I remove my gloves and wipe my brow as i answer,"Oh about a year." i look at our horses grazing and back at Nichole.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:43 pm

Nichole~
i watch as he dose the post then take a step back and looked around listening to him, i nodded and then looked over his shoulder, not at his face "cool, so what did you do before this?" i asked then tighten up the ponytail my hair was in, shoving my hands back into my pockets i looked around taking in the view as i wait for him to answer, why i was asking him questions i really didnt know, but then again the more you know about someone the better chase you have of saying alive
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:28 am

Kyle~
I didn't want to answer her question for the fear of her running away. I could tell she had a rough past and didn't like guys so much but I she asked so I had to answer. "Uhm..." I started then walked to Bunny and hoped on. "Why don't we talk and ride?" I offer as I start to lead Bunny to the gate.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next