Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bahskir Curly Training Session Now Open

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Bahskir Curly Training Session Now Open - Page 5 Empty Re: Bahskir Curly Training Session Now Open

Post by Glass Prison Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:07 pm

Kye~
I chuckle when she resurfaces. "nah, it's actually very nice this time of year!" I say. Walking to her, I crB her hand and pull her to shallower water. The touch of her hand was nice against mine, perfect almost. Except for the tense feeling she always had in her body.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Bahskir Curly Training Session Now Open - Page 5 Empty Re: Bahskir Curly Training Session Now Open

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:15 pm

Nicole~
i give him a 'you are crazy' look through my dripping hair, pushing it back with one hand i try not to tense up when he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the shallow water, his hand felt great against mine but i still didn't fully trust him, i gently pulled my hand back and looked at him "now what cowboy?" i asked with a amused tone and a small smirk
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:19 pm

Kyle~
I run a hand through my shaggy hair. "Hey Little Miss, don't mess with your own kind." I say lightly splashing her. I see her confused face and I add, "Trust me, I saw your riding back there and the way you helped me with that fence. You were a cowgirl too."
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:32 pm

Nicole~
i looked at him then jumped back with a small squeal when she splashed me, "huh?" i asked confused then smiled sadly giving a small nod "yeah, but that was a long time ago" i mumbled hearing that made me proud that i was but then brought back bitter memories, i wasn't that person anymore and i doubt i ever would be that person again. my eyes cloud over again, desperate to change the subject i looked around "so is this just your hide away or does everyone know about this place?" i asked not looking him in the eyes
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:11 pm

Kyle~
I watched her struggle with the memories that seemed to flood her mind. I knew i opened up a dam, but i would just have try at it again later. I look out at the water and shrug, "As far as i know, its just me..and now you" i say softly.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:45 pm

Nicole~
I smiled small hearing him "ahhh cool, thanks for showing me" I said softly then sit down in the shallow water, it came up to mid stomach sitting down. I hug my knees to my chest looking out to the water blankly as memories flood back at full force "my mom and I came to a pond like this, it was our secret" I whispered, I bit down on my bottom lip and squeeze my eyes closed to stop the tears that threaded to spill out, i was not going to cry in front of him
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:08 pm

Kyle~
She sat down and hugged her knees to her chest. I knew that position and by the way she bit her lip and closed her eyes, something sad was taking over her mind. I wade over to her and kneel beside her, "You cry if you want to." i whisper as i place a hand on her shoulder. "No one out here can hear you besides me and the horses. Im sure they care as much as i do.." i murmur.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:21 pm

Nicole~
I flinched a little when he put his hand on my shoulder then I let out a shaky breath listening to him, that was my undoing, him telling me that it was ok to cry and that he cared for me, me a person he just met. a sob escapes my lips, then the tears start to fall down fast, I sob into my hands as my shoulders shake from the sobs that took over my body.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:52 pm

Kyle~
I was confused about what to do now. I had never girl cry infront of me over something in her past, just an accident from a horse. I bit my lip and do the only thing i could think of. I stood up and knelt down by her. I scooped her up out of the water and craddled her to my chest asi walked briskly up to the bank. "Sorry, never done this before." i whisper and find a place to sit. I lower us to the ground and let go of her. I place a hand on her her's and say into her eyes, "You can tell me."
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:06 pm

Nicole~
the sobs took over my body as everything I buried deep down in me surfaced and came spilling out, I give up on crying into my hands and just hugged my knees to my chest and cried in the cold water. my head shot up when he picked me up and cradled me to his chest, I panicked for a sec stiffening up. I desperately tried to stop crying but the tears wouldn't listen and kept falling, he must have felt me stiffen up cause he whispered in my ear that hes never done this before, that calmed me down a little. when he let me go I scoot out if his lap and then try not to flinch as he places his hand on mine and looks me in the eyes, I looked him in the eyes tears blurred my vision "Tell you what? that my moms gone? that she left me with my dad?" I asked bitterly tears still falling freely
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:12 am

Kyle~
I stare at her as she cries, not wanting to remove my gaze from her sad face. It was kinda heartbreaking seeing a girl who appeared so strong finally let the down break and allow of her tears to flow freely. "Why did your mom leave you?" i asked wanting to desperatly help her. I figured i would start out slow with just one question and see how she took that.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:12 am

Nicole~
I swallowed hard trying to stop the sobs and looked over at him "it was my fault she died..." I wipe my eyes and looked down at my knees as that day flashed back, "we were on our way home from a horse sale, I was so excited that we just bought a horse for dad" I sniffled and closed my eyes, "mom wanted to wait out the storm at a friends but I begged her to go home so I could show dad the horse. everything was fine then a tree fell in front of us, mom severed to miss it and we rolled down the ditch" I let out a sob "the horse and mom both died and I lived, its my fault shes dead"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:16 am

Kyle~
I sat there listening to her with my hand on her's still. "Im sorry.." It was a sad story and i wanted to do everythnig to comfort her but i did not know her limits. Men seemed to be one thing she put to the side. "Nichole, its not your fault. you were just at the wrong place at the wrong time." i whisper picking up her chin with my hand and forcing her to look at me. "What about your father? How did you get home?"
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:30 am

Nicole~
hugging my knees to my chest I looked over at him through the tears "please say anything but that" I was sick of hear 'I'm sorry' I try my best to swallow down a sob as I glanced at his hand on mine, he didn't try to grab me or anything, it was just his hand on mine. looking down at my knees I shook my head "no if I hadn't made her drive in that storm she would still be here" I whispered then flinched as hi picked my chin up making me look at him, "somebody found us and called for a ambulance, they called my dad" the tears flowed freely again as I try to look back down
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:16 pm

Kyle~
I was going to ignore her with the sorry thing because i really was, but i wasnt going to say it again. "At least you still had a parent left.." i said hoping that would help some. I left go of her chin so she could look away but as she moved, my finger brushed a tear. I took my other hand and let it clasp her's and i waited to see if she would jerk away.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:48 pm

Nicole~
I snorted hearing him "if you can call him a parent" I mumbled sniffling then once he freed my chin I looked away, stiffening up a little as his fingers brush away a tear. I squeezed my eyes closed, then suck in a breath when I felt his hand over mine, a whisper echoed through my head that hunted me 'shhh Nicole its just me' quickly I jerk my hand away and turn my back to him "please don't j-j-just don't" I whispered hugging my knees tighter to my chest. resting my head on my knees I start blankly out with dull lifeless eyes, could anyone just kill me now?
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:35 pm

Kyle~
I tried not to show that it kinda hurt when she jerked away, but this was her moment. I knew i should probably let it drop now since she looked so lifeless. Sighing, i stand up and brush the sand off my half naked body. "Its getting late. I bet Lacie is going to have a fit if these horses arent brushed down and we arent at the table by the time supper is ready." I say as i pull on my shirt. Stepping into my boots, i lend her a hand to lift her up then walk over to Bunny and Rex who greet me with nickers.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:10 pm

Nicole~
I squeeze my eyes closed trying to block out the memory that scared the crap outta me. its not real its not real I keep telling myself in my head drowning out the voice. hearing Kyle I open my eyes and looked up at him and tried to smile "right" I sighed and looked out at the water again, then slowly take his hand and stand up, I tried to smile and then pulled my jeans and boots back on, walking back over to Rex, grabbing his tack I set it on his back and quickly tack him up silently then jump up onto him and looked over at Kyle waiting
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:13 pm

Kyle~
I took my time tacking up Bunny. She stood still and waited calmly for me to place the worn saddle on her back and adjust the girth. She didnt fight as i slipped the bit into her mouth and the bridle over her thick head. I swing the reins over her head and glance out across the water one last time before jumping on. She started walking shortly after id gotten comfortable. She took her spot next to Rex and we started home in silence.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:32 pm

Nicole~
I ride in silence looking down at the saddle horn, great just great, I broke down in front of Kyle and now I didn't know what to think, we rode in that deafening silence for a little while then I couldn't take it anymore, I didn't care if all he talked about was football, I wanted him to say something anything to let me know that I wasn't alone. glancing over at him I sighed "Im sorry for breaking down back there"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:39 pm

Kyle~
I look over at her a few times wondering what to say to break the silnce. She finally did. "Awe, its fine. Everyone needs to sometimes, its not healthy otherwise." I say kindly and look over at her. Bunny continued walking at her even pace until the smells of the barn drifted up to us, she picked up her gait.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:52 pm

Nicole~
I let out a breath and pulled my damp messy hair into a ponytail. "yeah right...."I trail off then looked up seeing the barn and smiled faintly, there I could eat,shower and then sleep for maybe the rest oh my life. I looked over at Bunny then at Kyle with a small smirk then tap Rex into a smooth canter
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:55 pm

Kyle~
Rex moves into a canter and knowing Bunny, she immediatly takes it like a challenge and starts to gallop off. I let her do her thing and turn to smirk at Nicole.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:10 pm

Nicole~
I laughed lightly as Bunny bolts past "show off" I called then let Rex run after her with a grin

(brain is dead)
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:40 pm

Kyle~
I grin and call back just as we both slide into the corral, "Of course!" I hop off of Bunny while she is still walking and start leading her into the barn. I turn to Nichole, "Ill take him for tonight. Im sure Leslie is looking for you." I say with a smirk and wink.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next