Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bahskir Curly Training Session Now Open

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Bahskir Curly Training Session Now Open Empty Bahskir Curly Training Session Now Open

Post by Glass Prison Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:29 pm

"Thats her right there." said Boss pointing to dusty colored Bashkir Curley mare pinned up beyond the barn. She trotted around her pasture with a bouncy step and suddenly stopped as if she knew peoe were looking a her.
"What is her name?" asks a kind man named Kyle. He leanes on a wood posts watching the young mare with sparkling blue eyes.
"Dust Bunny for obvious reasons. Wanna take a look at er son?" asks Boss who starts walking towards Bunny's pen.
"Sure. Why not." answers Kyle as he follows the plump cowboy, both their spurs on their boots clinking with every step. They come to her gate and her head flies up, a curly mane bouncing on her arched neck. She flicks her curled tail and paws the ground before turning around and walking off.
"Shes a beauty sir." Kyle comments as he watches Bunny roll in the dust. She gets up and shakes out her dusty curl infested coat and nickers to them. "I see the dust part but what about the bun y part of er name?" he questions.
Boss replies, "Youll see." He opens the gate and she walks to him, allowing him to slip the halter over her oddly shaped head and lead her out to Kyle. The sun-tanned teen sticks his hand up under her nose and she sniffs it before snorts in his face.
"Hello girl." he says rubbing her forhead. She nickers and looks towards the riding arena who a few coybows are practicing roping baby cattle. "Ill ride ya Bunny." he says leading her into the barn to tack up. When finished, he lead her out to a empty arena where a few men lounged on the rails smoking and chewing tobacco.
"Think you take her? She has a odd way of moving and occasionaly bucks, a habit we haven't broken yet." Boss explains sitting down on a bale of hay and pulling his pipe out.
Kyle nods moving her to the mounting block. "Im pretty sure." he swings his leg over and sits firmly in the old western saddle and grips her reins. He clucks softly and she takes off a brisk walk. He pulls her rein in tight and she does a little buck. He stays on easily and spurs her. Bunny lunges forward, arching her back to where all four legs come off the ground. She surges forward at a bouncy trot, sending Kyle into the air and back down in the saddle multiple times. He tried to find a rythem in her sloppy, bouncy gait while he worked with stopping and slowing. She bucked wildly like a bronco when he turned her to the right and spurred her on. He managed tonsaty on as she galloped the arena sending dust into the air, her gallop like bunny hops. Kyle actually burst out laughing. Bunny slowly and Kyle took the chance to spur her right side and tug right forcing her to spin to the right sharply. He pulled back tightly and she slid to a halt breathing heavily.
Boss applauded, "Grat job boy. She's yours."
Kyle thanked him greatly and said, "I see the Bunny part now." he hopped down and stroked her curly sweaty neck. "We got work but that was good."
Bahskir Curly Training Session Now Open Curlymft5
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Bahskir Curly Training Session Now Open Empty Re: Bahskir Curly Training Session Now Open

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:52 pm

~Kate~
I walked up the little dusty patch and spotted the barn. I let out an excited sigh and walked faster. I watched from a distance as the boy road the bucking curly, and bit my lip. Would they give me some crazy horse like that?
I stopped for a moment to catch my breath. I looked out into one of the pastures and spotted a bucksin curly with white spots and some black in it's mane and tail. I stood, staring. I was breathless. Such a beauty that creature was!
I glanced back up the path and let out a heavy sigh, before trudging onward.
I was wearing long jeans and a plaid shirt. It's what the cowgirls wear, right? I sighed and through on my cowboy hat. My boots were dusty and worn with wear. I normally wasn't dressed like this. Heck no! You wouldn't find me in these clothes...but my mom has sent me here to learn to ride a horse. Guess it 'builds character'
I didn't even know how to ride...or at least I wasn't very good.

I picked up my bag and made it up the to stable door, my ponytail swinging. I glanced around.
"Hello?"

Bahskir Curly Training Session Now Open 2005_0118grading0028
Bahskir Curly Training Session Now Open Cowgirl
(This is pretty much how she looks except she's a teen, her shirt has a plaid design, and her hair is up)

Back to top Go down

Bahskir Curly Training Session Now Open Empty Re: Bahskir Curly Training Session Now Open

Post by Glass Prison Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:22 pm

Kyle leads Bunny into the barn and ties her up at a set of cross ties. He untacks her and quickly brushes her up before taking her back out to her small, isolated pasture. He returned to the barn and took off his shirt revealing a very fit body. He took it so he could climb up into the hay loft to toss some bales down. He started climbing the later and as he reached the top rung and swung himself up, he heard someone ask hello.
Boss walked in and spotted the girl. "Howdy, you must be Kate." he saying greeting her as he wobbles up. Boss is a big round man worn with age but fit enough to rangle a mustang easily. He smiled, "So are you ready for some learnin?" he asks as he puffs his pipe.
Kyle peeks over the ledge and spots the girl with a bag. She must be the new girl. he thought to himself as he began tossing bales over the top to a few guys below.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:48 pm

~Kate~
I nodded curtly. "Yeah. I'm Kate." I shuffled my feet for a moment. "Guess I'm ready." My eyes saddend. I wasn't sure if I was or not...
I glanced back out to the stallion in the pasture and gave a small smile. Horses were beautiful...and could be gentle, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:02 pm

Sundancer: I raise my head from the tall green grass and look at the ranch curiously with my ears perked. I was a wild three year old filly, and because I was so young I had never seen a human before. Both my parents had been owned by humans, but my mother had escaped a month before I was born, so I was born a wild horse. I catch the scent of something I had never smelt before and snort softly as I start walking toward the ranch cautiously wondering what the smell was. I see a wooden fence and walk up to it and sniff it then bite it wondering if I could eat it.
Bahskir Curly Training Session Now Open Magnum.

Last edited by Gold Horse on Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:54 pm

(GoldHorse, this forum is for Bashkir Curly breeds only. Sorry!)

Boss chuckles, "You will be alright Hun." he followed her gaze out to the stallion in the field. "You like him? That's Bucky. For obvious reasons." he glances around and hears Kyle up in the loft. "Hey son, wod ya mind gettin down here and shown this young lady around?" he shouts. "It was a pleasure meeting you Kate." he tips his hand and clinks away.
Kyle said back, "Alright sir." he climbed down the ladder and grabbed his shirt, not bothering to put it on as he walked towards the girl. His chest muscles stuck out noticably from months of work and the sun coming in from the open doors danced across his golden skin. He stopped and smiled a crooked smile, "Howdy, Im Kyle." he says extending his hand then pulled it away after he saw how dirty it was.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:58 pm

(Ops sorry, so I'm not aloud to post here?)

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:29 pm

Nicole~
i walk in a field looking around ,wearing the only old ripped jeans i had, along with my worn out T, i had my dirty blond hair in a lose ponytail and my dirty old backpack slung over one shoulder all in all i looked like some teen living on the streets and i was. the bruises from old fights were fading but the one on my cheek was still black and a little sore. i grinned seeing a big ranch house "sweet! its so big no ones going to notice a few things missing" i say to myself then walk silently to the house, walking around the house and grinned finding the back door, i slip in and looked around "holy cow" i say under my breath then stop to listen for anybody, there was no one in the house! "score" i say then slip into the kitchen, i open the frig and start putting food in my backpack, fruit,a couple chunks of cheese, some leftovers, and thing i could find. i shut the frig then go ransack the bathroom for a new first aid kit, my old one got lost along with my toothbrush and toothpaste .i stop seeing a couple of shirts on the table, i pick them up and hold them to me, and smiled seeing that they were a small in mens, they were still a little big on me "who cares? they'll fit" i say then quickly shove them into my backpack. then i quickly looked around, then hear some one open the front door "crap" i mumbled then on silent feet i bolt out the back door. i hear someone yelling at me but i wasnt about to stick around. running across the yard then jump the fence into the big field again. i keep running at a steady pace not looking back
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:28 am

(Of course you can GoldHorse, your mare just has to a Bashkir Curly. I think you changed it up above right?)

(I don't have a bio yet for Lacie)
Lacie was headed up the walk dressed in her face pair of skinnies with a white tank top on. Her brown boots were covered in dried mud and dirt and clinked every time she took a step from the silver spurs. Her dark hair fell wavy from her hat that she kept over her eyes as she looked down. Coming up the porch steps she heard a rustle in the kitchen and saw a shadow move across the wall through the screen door. She came in the house and just caught a glimps of her girl running out the back door, "Hey wait!" she shouted. She took off after the girl but not on foot, she hopped into Joan Of Arc's pasture and hopped on bareback. She urged her over the fence and headed towards the girl at a slow gallop

Bahskir Curly Training Session Now Open Cowgirl-on-the-porch-joeri-van-royen

Bahskir Curly Training Session Now Open Bashkir_Curly_horse_2
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:48 am

Nicole~
i keep running then finely glance over my shoulder and groaned seeing a girl on a horse "great!" i breathed out, i go through my options i could try to out run the horse, or i could just stop give the stuff back then hopefully leave. i sighed i couldnt out run the freakin horse, so i stop and bend down putting my hands on my knees sucking in air. i watch the horse come closer standing up straight, i then crossed my arms and keep my face emotion less, dropping my backpack to my feet looking at the girl we had a real cowgirl after me, oh joy.......
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:28 pm

~Kate~
I smiled to Bucky and then nodded to the Boss, curious about who Kyle was. When I saw him my eyes popped. I let out a low groan and forced my mouth shut. I looked over his features. His smooth muscles that rippled as he walked, and his hair...I shook my head and let out a soft giggle as he gave me his hand, but then pulled it back. I could tell they were chapped, obvious from all the work. I shuffled a little, and felt my smile get goofy. I stood up straight and fixed myself.
Maybe being here wouldn't be so bad?

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:34 pm

Lacie~
I notice her start to see smiling with relief as she realized she coundlt out run a freakin horse. I slowed Joan to easy trot then a casual walk as we get closer. In mid stride, I hop off Joan and lead her to the girl approaching slowly. I look her over and frown alittle. She was a mess! Where did she live any? The streets?! "Hey, what were you doing in our house? Don't you know that's robbery? Well I'm sure you do but still." I accused. I glanced down at the backpack at her feet and saw the shirts popping out the top. My face seemed to soften alittle, "You don't live anywhere do you?" I asked gently trying to be nice.

Kyle chuckles and looks around alittle unsure. "Alright then, I'll show you to the guest house first." he says as he picks up her bag and starts walking towards the big white country home. "So where are you from?" he asks casually, his boots crunching over the gravel and dirt laid out for the driveway. A few horses nickered from behind the wooden fences and others simply ignored them as they walked. Kyle glanced to his right and saw Katie with Joan out in the pasture with another girl. "What the?!" he asks aloud. "Sorry." he mutters to Kate. He kept glancing up hoping to see the problem but he would just pressure Lacie for answers later. He walked up the steps to the house and waited for Kate to come up.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:54 pm

Nicole~
i rolled my eyes watching her, here it comes the rich cowgirl. i was a little impressed when she jumped off the horse in mid stride, i used to be able to do that a long time ago. i think to myself then snapped back to her talking and smirked "oh that was your house?" i snorted at the robbery thing "oh yea cause i took so much, please i took leftovers and a couple T's" i say with a roll my my eyes. then tense up when she ask if i didnt have a place to live "that none of your business" i snapped then brush hair out of my face, i glance around seeing a guy and another girl walk into the house, i waved to the guy with a fake bright smile then snorted a laugh. i smirked looking back at the girl standing in front of me, with a bored and annoyed look
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:24 pm

Kyle glances back over his shoulder and ignores the girl's wave before ushering Kate inside.

Lacie~
I glare at her, "No it's not my house, but I do live in that guest house." I point to the other one. "Few left overs and a couple of T's maybe nothing but it ain't right to barge into someone's home and steal it!" her additude was starting to set me off. I was thinking about offering her a room, the mushy side of me settling in but maybe not now. "You know you can knock off that bitchy roll you seem to play. I was trying to help. You don't have to act all bad ass and ignorant because your afraid to admit something. I didn't come out her to yell at you for stealing useless items." I pat Joan as she snorts. " was going to offer you a room for the night or longer and work out something so you wouldn't have to return to where ever you are stayin but I guess not. I can see the look in your eyes that you think I'm some rich ol' cowgirl. Your wrong." I get ready to hope back on Joan as I turn and say, "And it's going to get cold tonight. You know Arkansas weather."
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:42 pm

Nicole~
i snorted and listen to her, "hun the bi*chy roll i play keeps me alive, and how do i know if your going to help or call the cops" my eyes flashed when he said i was scared to admit that i didnt have a home "wrong! im not scared to admit that i dont have a home, you wanna know? then here fine, i used to live on a ranch just like this! ,then my mom died, so my dad sold the place and we lived in a crappy little house, my dad hit me one too many times so i left" i crossed my arms, i looked at her and opened my mouth then closed it hearing that she was going to let me sleep on a bed! for the night and give me a job. i groaned hearing my moms voice in my head telling me to say sorry and take her up on her offer. i looked at her "wait, look im sorry ok? its been a long week, if that offer is still open, i'll take you up on it" i shove my hands in my pockets
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:52 pm

Lacie~
I step down from making an attempt to mount Joan and cross my arms over my chest and watch her, listening. Guilt passes through my eyes so fast no one could notice as I moved my arms to one across my stomach and the other across my chest and gripping my bicep. I kick at a weed, "Your not the only one with a past like that." I whisper softly knowing she couldn't hear me. I nod, "Well I'm sorry to hear that." I turn to hop onto Joan but she flipped and apologized. I smile, "Its open. I'm Lacie Newport." I stick my hand out smiling small as the breeze blows my brown hair over my shoulders.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:57 pm

(Yes, I changed it. Sorry the post isn't very long, I couldn't think of anything)

Sundancer: I snort and shake my head, definitely not food. I jerk my head up and look at the other horse then at the stange two legged creatures So thats what the smell was. I follow the fence until it turns into the ranch and I walk down the dirk road then stop when I see more two legs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:56 pm

(Okie dokie!)

Kyle turns and see a golden curly mare coming down the dirt drive. She seemed young and wild but very pretty. He put down Kate's bag and walked slowly off the porch, moving carefully towards the mare. "Hey there girl." he cooed pulling an apple Slice from his wrangler jeans pocket and holding It out to her.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:28 pm

Sundancer: I stop when I see the male and take a step back laying my ears flat against my head then look at the apple curiously and perk my ears. I slowly walk up to him and gentley take the apple from his hand then eat it. I take another step toward him and nudge his shoulder wanting more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:34 pm

Kyle smiles small, "Its alright pretty girl." he says extending his hand out farther. She came and took it gently from him and nosed him for more. He laughs, "I have a couple more." as he digs into his pocket, he softly runs a hand down her nose locking his gaze with hers. "Here bug girl." he says placing the apple slice under her muzzle.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:41 pm

Nicole~
i smiled small and shake her hand "Nicole, its cool to meet you" i say as my dirty blond hair blows around my face. i looked at her then her horse "shes a beauty" i say softly looking at her. i then bend down and pick my backpack back up slinging it back over my shoulder. watching her
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:10 am

Lacie smiles as Joan bobbed her head up and down. "She knows she is." she says as turns the beast around. "Come on, let's get to the guest house and get ya cleaned up. Sound good?" I started leading Joan away with Nicole following behind.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:44 am

Nicole~
i laughed watching Joan then nodded at Lacie "sounds great" i say then fallow her back to the ranch, looking around i chew my lip *what are you thinking?! Nick one of then will call the cops and they'll make you go home or go to a jail, hellooooo! what are you thinking*i thinking to myself then sighed softly *im thinking hot shower and warm bed* i think then looking around at all the horses, a soft smile goes on my face
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:49 pm

Sundancer: I look into his eyes calmly allowing him to pet me and eat the slice of apple when he holds it under my muzzle. I turn my head and watch as two human girls and a mare walk up the road then snort softly and look back at the male.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:06 pm

~Kate~
I looked up at the two girls and the horse. I gave an uneasy look and then followed Kyle. "Ehh...originally somewhere in the middle of no where. But my parents moved me from the farm when I was young cause my mom was in some kind of accident with her horse. I only remember the city life, I guess. Now for some reason my moms got me coming here..but you know."
I took a big breath from the long explanation and then stepped into the guesthouse. I turned and looked at Kyle. "Hey...those two that were outside...are they from here? It looked like they were having some trouble...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next