Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bahskir Curly Training Session Now Open

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Bahskir Curly Training Session Now Open - Page 7 Empty Re: Bahskir Curly Training Session Now Open

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:05 am

Nicole~
rolling my eyes at him then lean against the counter watching as he goes through the frig "yeah I got that vib from her" I commented then putting my cap in my back pocket, I undo the braid and start working on pigtail braids when the door flys open and I tense up, looking at the guy then at Kyle, has he tells us that Leslie was hurt, I run after Kyle giving up on the braids and putting my hair into a ponytail, I caught up with Kyle easily and now was beside him chewing my lip
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Bahskir Curly Training Session Now Open - Page 7 Empty Re: Bahskir Curly Training Session Now Open

Post by Glass Prison Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:18 am

Kyle~
I urge Charlie to explain, "She was in the barn getting Rodeo ready for the drive when a commotion came from the arena. She went to help Nick calm down the new filly because a coyote had gotten in last night and was trapped in the makeshift. The dog bolted and sent the filly in frenzy. She bucked and tossed aside Leslie, getting her in the ribs and leg." he explained quickly. Nicole was at my side and we were coming into the arena. Leslie was on her back in the hay with a few ranch hands surrounding her. "Everyone move." i commanded as knelt by her side. "You okay?" i ask. She tries to chuckle and act tough, "You know it.." but winced when she spoke. "Has anyone called the hospital yet?" Nick spoke up, their on their way now."
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:35 am

Nicole~
listening to them I give a short nod my mind going into over load thinking, I was good at patching people back up. seeing Leslie laying on her back with people around her I drop to my knees beside her and looked over at Kyle then at Leslie "it'll take then a while to get here" I mumbled looking at her "what type of pain is in your ribs? is it hard to breath or what?" I asked then move down to her leg it was pretty clean which leg it was from the hoof print on the jeans, gently I feel the bones and suck in a small breath "well your leg is broken" I said and looked over at some of the guys gawking "ok I need ice in a couple bags" I said then looked at Leslie with a small smile "are you trying to get out of the ride or what?"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:39 am

Kyle~
I watch as Nicole drops to her knees on the other side of Leslie and am great full she came along. The guys all moved to get what she needed quickly. Leslie cocked her head and squeezed her eyes shut, "It hurts to...breathe...and to...talk..." she forced out. Being her brother, i reached across her body and felt around her rib cage. The boys return and gave up the ice. "Leave." i said shortly and they didnt protest. I undid her shirt and exposed her bruised chest. "Ouch." i mutter.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:04 pm

Nicole~
I nodded "ok take small even breaths" I said gently then watch as Kyle felt around her rib cage chewing on my lip, I take the ice and gently put two bags on her leg to help with the pain and swelling then looked back at her chest and wince looking at it "ok I don't think you punctured a lung or anything" I say as I gently feel around her ribs softly "from what I can feel you broke a couple" I looked over at Kyle then gently cradle Leslie's head in my lap chewing on my lip
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:07 pm

(i gotta go Sad but ill be on again soon)
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:47 pm

(aww alrighty)
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:05 am

Kyle~
Leslie nods her head and takes small, even breaths wincing every now and again. She closed her eyes when she heard about the few broken ribs. I could just hear the ambulance coming down the dirt drive. "Alright, dont move her. Ill get them." I say standing up quickly and jogging out the barn door. I came back with three medics and a stretcher.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:40 am

Nicole~
I smiled small and watched Leslie, hearing the ambulance coming I nodded to Kyle "duh Im not going to move her" I said watching him go then looked back at Leslie "hang on there coming" I mumbled. they came back and I gently put her head on the hay and move out of the way letting the guys pick her up
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:22 pm

Kyle~
I stand beside the stretcher and walk with it to the waiting vehicle. "How long you think she will be in there?" I asked one of the medics. "Who knows.?" was his reply and i wanted to punch him. "Leslie?" I ask her as she reaches for my hand. "Your...not coming with me...your going on that...drive." she mumbled with an unsuccessful smirk. "But?" i stammered and she glared at me. I stood back while they loaded her in and watched as it raced down the drive and went out of sight.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:37 pm

Nicole~
I fallow then watching everything and listening then I gawk at Leslie, did I just hear her right? she wanted us to still go on the drive? "but Leslie" I start but stop and watch drive out of sigh then looked at Kyle "we have to do the drive?" I asked my hands shoved into my pockets
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:49 pm

Kyle~
I turn to Nicole a short while later, "It looks like it." I say with my hand on my neck. I shake my head and begin walking back towards the barn. The wild filly was put away and the guys were already back to work. "I guess i gotta make a few calls and cancel a few things before we tackle this shit." I say harshly as i head to the barn office.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:54 pm

Nicole~
I let out a breath and fallowed him a little uneasy, "what shit do you have to cancel?" I asked keeping my hands in my pockets, chewing on my lip I walk beside him thinking "and if we have to do this drive can we do it with just us?" I asked in a small voice. I was still a little uncomfortable about doing the drive with just Kyle and me
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:03 pm

Kyle~
I say over my shoulder as i walk swiftly to the office, my boots clunking against the cement, "With Leslie gone, we cant have the regular riding lessons or anything like that. We were having a banquet dinner tomorrow night for the employees and after that, new interviews." I hold open the door for her and then move to Leslie's desk. I sit down in her chair and look up, "Yeah, im the only person she drags along since we dont have many cattle. Its a two people job, plus i dont trust half these jackasses out here anyway."
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:10 pm

Nicole~
I listen to him fallowing him and nodded "oh dang so Les keeps this place running?" I asked then slip under his arm and into the office. I let out a breath and sink into a chair hearing him "ok good" I tuck hair behind my ear and looked at him "well whatever you need me to do just tell me" I said with a faint smile
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:19 pm

Kyle~
I nod my head as i pick up the phone. "Your help will be much appreciated." I start making numerous telephone calls and scribbling down names and numbers. I finished the last call and glanced at the wall clock. "Its only six, better get a move on. Think you could pack up the rest of the food?" i say as i start to leave her office, locking the door behind me.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:26 pm

Nicole~
hugging on knee to my chest I listen to him and yawned getting tired and bored, finally he finished and I stand up stretching and then slip out before him and looked at him and nodded "yeah sure" I smiled small at him then jog to the house and walk into the kitchen, I start packing the dry food into the saddle bags thinking
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:33 pm

Kyle~
I watch her go and then jog to the stalls where (crap! Whats her studs name?) and Bunny stood restless. One by one, i led them out and quickly tacked them up. I packed up the ropes, whips, weapons, medical stuff, and other needs into small bags that hung off the saddle horns. I lead both beasts out to hitching posts and do a walk through of the ranch, telling the hands the plans and rules. Most knew everything and it was their duty to watch the place.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:39 pm

Nicole~
I quickly pack everything up and sling the bags over my shoulders and jog back out side to Kyle, chewing my lip I walk over to the horses and hook on the saddle bags then looked at Kyle "ready?" I swing into the saddle with a soft groan and rub my thighs trying to get the knots out. waiting for Kyle I chew my lip

(uhh Rex)
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:42 pm

Kyle~
I come back into the yard and walk swiftly over to Nicole. I hand her a pocket knife. "They come in handy." I say and swing onto Bunny. Steering her left, i urge her into an easy trot and we exit the gate. Mark swings it shut behind us and waves goodbye.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:53 pm

Nicole~
I take the knife with a slight smirk "thanks but I already have one" I say and tuck it into the saddle bag then tap Rex into a trot fallowing Kyle out, looking around I relaxed and smiled..this was home being out here in the middle of nowhere was home for me
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:02 pm

Kyle~
I laugh lightly, "Oh well."
It was nice just trotting along the worn path out in the brisk morning air. Everything seemed so crisp and fresh. I lean back in the saddle and drop the reins. Bunny knew what she was doing. I turned to Nicole and noticed she seemed pretty at ease, "Ya like it out here?" i ask her casually.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:43 pm

Nicole~
I looked at him and shrugged one shoulder nodding, "yeah to me this is home, no body around" I smiled faintly. out here I felt safe no one trying to grab me,kill me or anything else. I pat Rex's neck and yawned looking around. "so where are those stupid cows anyway?"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:08 am

Kyle~
I cock an eyebrow, "Stupid cows?" i chuckle and look out over the plains. "That way!" i point to a few specks grazing far off in the distance. "Most are on the other side of the hill."

(Ever been on a cattle drive??)
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:30 pm

Nicole~
I nodded"yeah stupid cows" I said looked at where he pointed "oh yeah I see 'em " nodding I pat Rex's neck as we head over that way, a faint smirk plays on my lips I knew where we were, I walked all of this to there place

(nope I haven't yet...I live in the land of fields of corn,stock yards and hicks XD)
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next