Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bahskir Curly Training Session Now Open

2 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Bahskir Curly Training Session Now Open - Page 6 Empty Re: Bahskir Curly Training Session Now Open

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:52 pm

Nicole~
I rolled my eyes and laughed lightly as Rexs slides to a stop, I watch Kyle then jump down and stretch with a small groan, geez I was going to feel riding all day tomorrow. I take Rex's rains then looked at him and nodded "oh joy, thanks tho" I smiled small at him as I hand him the rains then I walk off to find Leslie, rubbing my left eyes, what I wanted right now was a hot shower and a bed.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Bahskir Curly Training Session Now Open - Page 6 Empty Re: Bahskir Curly Training Session Now Open

Post by Glass Prison Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:50 pm

Kyle~
Chuckling, i take both horses and tie them up on two different cross ties. Grinning, i start untacking them and running them over with a brush. Satisfied, i put them in their proper stalls and feed them for the night.

Leslie~
Standing in the kitchen window, i see the two come flying in. I grin and finish washing up my hands just as the stove grunts and the oven beeps. I remove the pan of stir fry from the top and set it on the large table then go to retrieve the biscuits. I pour three glasses of sweet tea and sit down just as the door opens. "Hey hun." i chime as i pick up my glass and smile.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:16 pm

Nicole~
walking to the house my nose fills with then smell of food, my stomach growls, you never realize how hungry you are until you smell food, walking into the house I smiled small at her "hi" I stretch again with a small grunt then sink down into a chair "man Im gonna feel that ride in the morning" I say with a small smile then tuck my slightly damp hair behind my ear. not touching the food until she said so, learned that the hard way too
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:02 pm

Kyle comes into the house shortly after, his hair a dirty mess and his hands covered in dirt. "Hey Les." he says as he moves to the sink and washes up. Grinning, he turns to the table while drying his hands on a towel. "Had a good workday today." he comments studying the two females. Leslie watches him and turns her attention to Nicole, "I bet. Ridin again after a long time of no ridin sure works the muscles." she says as she leans forward and grabs a bread. "Dig in!" Kyle seats himself in an empty seat and slams his glass of tea while shoveling food onto his plate.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:51 pm

Nicole~
I looked over my shoulder hearing him and smiled faintly, he was a mess but his hair looked kinda cute all messy...whoa what the heck am I thinking about?! I groaned inwardly to myself. then concentrate on the table and food as his talks I nodded "uh huh we did" then nodded looking over at Leslie with a lopsided smirk "yeah tell me about it" waiting for Kyle to finish filling his plate I fill mine when he was done and the grab a piece of bead then start eating slowly, haven't had this rich of stuff for awhile and didn't want to make myself sick. I keep glancing over at the door and clock, old habits die hard
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:19 pm

Leslie noticed Nicole's glances toward the door, clock and her brother. She tried her hardest to hide the smirk she wanted to display and won. Finishing up her food, she pushed her plate away and sat back. Releasing a manly belch, she shouted "PURPLE!" and Kyle quickly responded, "BLUE!" He turned to Nicole with an eyebrow raised. "Too slow!" he reached across the table to playfully punch her upper arm. Leslie smiled and crossed her legs, "Tomorrow will be busy!" she claimed as she picked up a toothpick.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:13 pm

Nicole~
eating I watch them thinking, taking a drink of water when Leslie burped I almost burst out laughing, swallowing the tea I laughed and shook my head smiling then raised my brows at them when they yelled out colors then try my hardest not to flinch when Kyle slugged me gently "ok what was that about?" I asked then pulling on knee tom y chest I looked at Leslie "what are we doing tomorrow?" I asked a little wary then finish off my tea and pick at what little was left on my plate
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:52 pm

Kyle chuckled, "Dont you know that when you burp, you have to shout a color or the last person gets slugged?" he said it so surprised she had never done that before. Leslie smiled and grabbed another roll, "Cattle drive."
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:22 pm

Nicole~
I looked at him and shook my head "uh no I didn't know that," I said then looked at Leslie and nodded "great, so tomorrow night I'll be even more sore "I joked and drink some of my tea
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:58 pm

(Sorry I haven't posted for like 6 pages. If you don't want me to post here anymore just let me know)

Sundancer: I snort and perk my ears as the two humans ride back to the ranch then put their horses up and walk into a large buliding. I look back at the other mare who was still grazing then look up at the sky and see that it is starting to get dark. I look around then walk back the mare and lower my head, falling into a light sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:27 pm

(sorry Goldhorse, its a little late now...)

Leslie chuckled as she stood up with her dishes. "Itll be fun, always is." She scooped up the other dishes from the table and carried them to the sink where she placed them in soapy water. While they soaked, she removed the food from the table and wiped it down. "Gotta be up early." she commented and Kyle nodded. "Well, then i guess im going to shower and go to sleep." he scooted away from the wood table, nodded his head to both women and exited the kitchen.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:07 am

Nicole~
I chuckled lightly and nodded "yeah I know but you do realize I haven't used a lasso or ridden like that in years right?" I asked then leaning back in my chair I watch her my eyes getting heavy with the want of sleep, I guess balling like a baby dose that to you. I nodded about getting up early, then watched Kyle leave. I wait a moment then looked at Leslie biting my bottom lip "can I borrow some clothes for tomorrow?" I asked picking at a hole in my jeans
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:31 pm

Kyle~
I made my way up the stairs and into the bathroom. I quickly showered, shaved, and brushed my teeth in record time. I had to scrub away the days events if i was to even think about tackling tomorrow correctly. I stood in the bathroom in front of the mirror wrapped in a thin green towel and looked over my face in the glass, running my hand over my cheeks and across the chin feeling for any stubble.

Leslie~
I grinned, "Sure thing darling. There are clothes in your room for ya." I then made my way into the living room to finish up some paper work for a few new boarders.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:35 am

Nicole~
I smiled "oh thanks so much" I said then yawned and stand up stretching with a groan "geez Im going to shower and crash, night Leslie" I called then walk up the stairs in my socks, slipping into my room I open a dresser drawer and smiled small seeing clean newer clothes, I grab a tank top and sleep shorts then walk into the hall and knock on the bathroom door "hey when your done I want to shower" I said then yawned leaning against the wall waiting for him, my eyes were itchy feeling probably from all that crying I did
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:39 pm

Kyle~
I hear her knock and glance at the door. I smile and say, "Alright." I walk to the door and swing it open, steam from my shower billowing into the hall. I stroll past her in my towel and say, "All yours." with a smile and go to my room at the end of the hall, across from her's. I slip in and dress in a pair of dark blue basketball shorts. It was hot so i left my shirt off and slid the window open letting the breeze flutter in.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:47 pm

Nicole~
leaning against the wall I looked over at him with a half smirk seeing all the steam pour out "lets hope theres any hot water left" I said then nodded keeping my eyes at his face, walking in I locked the door and peel my shirt off and sighed looking at myself in the mirror, scars, bruises and some cuts scattered across my upper body. sighing I step out of my dirty jeans and then turn the water on. I smiled when it got hot, stepping into the water I groaned softly as the water runs over my body, I quickly soap up and get clean some time later I turn the water off and get out drying off
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:46 pm

Kyle~
I move to my bed and toss around the covers, it was time for a good sleep. Jumping in, my eyes flutter shut and im asleep before my head hits the pillow.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:53 pm

Nicole~
I quickly get dressed and braid my hair into one going down my back, slipping out into the hall I go into my room and out of habit I propped a chair under the door. yawning I looked at the bed with a small smile its been ages scents I've slept in a nice clean bed, yawning I crawl under the covers and sighed burying my head into the pillow. I fall asleep instantly
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:08 pm

Kyle~
My alarm went off at the butt-crack of dawn, its annoying buzzing ringing in my ears and disrupting my dream. I was hot and sweaty, breathless and....i peek under my blanket and toss my head back against my pillow. "Awe Kyle.." i groan. I get up and try to remember my dream. I had not dreamed of a girl in a long long time. I quickly dress in a pair of holey jeans and a white T-shirt, socks, boots, and western buckle belt iv had for forever. I run a hand through my hair and left my room. As i reach the stairs, i hear Nicole's own alarm going off and i chuckle. Leslie was already in the kitchen whipping up breakfast. "Morning Les." i say and grab me a mug of black.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:17 pm

Nicole~
I was in a sweet dreamless sleep, when this annoying buzzing sound went off, groaning into the pillow, I reach my hand out and smacked the clock to get it to shut up. "its was to freakin early" I mumbling sitting up and pushing my bangs out of my face, grumbling under my breath I pulled on my ripped faded jeans, and one of the shirts that Leslie gave me, then smiled seeing a pare of boots they were a little worn out but they still had life in then, I pulled them on,moved the chair out of the way and walk down stairs yawning and rubbing my left eye, my hair still halfway in the braid I put it in last night "morning" I yawned out
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:36 pm

Leslie~
I see them both come in and smile. "Morning yall!" I was always in a perky and chippy mood in the morning, annoyed the hell out of the ranch hands. I placed two plates loaded with a hearty breakfast before them and walked to the door, my auburn hair swinging freely down my back. I toss on my hat and slip into my boots before heading out the door to the barn.

Kyle~
I grab my fork and start to eat just as Nicole walks in. "How ya liking the earliness?" I ask with a smirk and shovel bacon into my mouth.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:51 pm

Nicole~
I scowled at Leslie "oh god please tel me your not like this every morning" I said then sink down into a chair when she set a plate of food on the table. I shot Kyle and look and start eating "its was to freakin early to answer your question" I said then keep eating, my bangs falling into my face as I eat thinking
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:01 pm

Kyle~
I chuckle, "Grumpy Butt." I finish my plate and carry it over to the sink. "So you ready for this? Its a two day trip."
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:52 pm

Nicole~
I shot him a look and finish my plate "yeah Im ready" I stand up, put my plate in the sink then stopped "be right back" I jog up the stairs grab my worn out john deer baseball hat put it on then jog back down the stairs too him with a half smile "K now Im ready"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:57 am

Kyle~
I laugh lightly as she leaves and quickly returns. I headed over to the refrigerator to see if Leslie had made up the cooler for the trip today and the dry foods for the remaining days. "Leslie always has stuff prepared for this..." i trail off as i push aside random bottles of food and sorts. Suddenly, the back door flies open and Charlie is standing there breathless. "Kyle!" he cries. I look at him and cross the kitchen in seconds. "What is it?" i demand of him. He answers, "Its Leslie. She is hurt." I jerk back, "Take me to her and tell me what happened." I take off out the door with Charlie and hopefully Nichole.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next