Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bahskir Curly Training Session Now Open

2 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Bahskir Curly Training Session Now Open - Page 10 Empty Re: Bahskir Curly Training Session Now Open

Post by Glass Prison Mon May 16, 2011 5:59 pm

Kyle~
I study her for a moment, weighing the options. I knew she needed sleep to otherwise she would fall asleep in that saddle tomorrow and tomorrow was the hardest day yet. On the other hand, she would refuse to go back in her tent...shit. I rub my neck and sigh, "Ya know, you do need some sleep.." i start. Oh kyle! You just earned some trust. "...i can share my tent with you. I mean, ill stay on one side and you can be on the other..." i finish and look away from her.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Bahskir Curly Training Session Now Open - Page 10 Empty Re: Bahskir Curly Training Session Now Open

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon May 16, 2011 6:16 pm

Nicole
Hugging myself lightly I looked at him feeling small and that the shadows and darkness was pressing closer to me. Putting on a fake smile I shook my head "Nah, I don't need sleep, I'll be fine" Ok it was a big lie, I would be crashing by the afternoon. Hearing the last bit I swallowed searching his shadowed face for anything, he looked away. Sighing I looked down at the ground then back up at him "A-alright, thanks" I said softly
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat May 28, 2011 12:47 pm

Kyle~
I let out a quiet breath i didnt realize i had been holding. I moved past her to her tent to pull out the sleeping bag she had been using. I walked back to my tent and held open the flap, tossed it inside and waited for her to climb in. "Ladies, first." i said lightly and yawned.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:20 pm

Nicole
Watching Kyle go to her little tent and pull out her sleeping bag she bit down on her bottom lip, he tossed it into his and looked at her holding the flap open. "T-thanks" Slowly she walked to it and crawled in, spreading out her sleeping bag then slowly crawled into it. Curling up she squeezed her eyes closed as the smooth voice came into her mind making her whimper softly in fear, the girl just wanted it to stop, for the nightmare to stop.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:08 pm

Kyle~
After she crawled in, i lumbered in after her and then settled down next to her. I left plenty of space as not to crowd her, but i felt her tense up as her dream returned. I debated on whether or not to try and comfort her. "Nik?" i asked softly, rubbing my eyes. I reached out for her and placed my hand on her side.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:21 pm

Nicole
Curling up in a tighter ball I squeezed my eyes closed trying desperately to block out that smooth dark voice. A soft whimper came from my lips. Jumping when a hand was on my side I bolted up gasping for air wildly looking around, Seeing only Kyle I blushed a little and bit down on my bottom lip "S-sorry..I-Im not really tired." He didn't ask or say anything about me sleeping but I just said it and hugged one knee to my chest looking down at my legs trying to calm down my breathing and convince myself the voice couldn't hurt me again and he couldn't hurt me again either.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:54 pm

Kyle~
I did not react this time when she went into her frenzy. I simply watched her and waited for her to calm herself down. "If you say so, but i need all the sleep i can get or i am a serious bear." I said with a smirk and then lie back down on my side and rolled over. I closed my sleepy eyes and drifted back asleep.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:11 pm

Nicole
He said fine but he was going to sleep then he just laid back down and fell asleep. Snorting softly I glared down at his sleeping body for a moment before huffing and hugging my knees tighter to my chest as slowly for once the voice died down. Sleep started crashing over the girl making me shake my head and fight sleep scared that the nightmares would come back, but glancing over at Kyle seeing him sound asleep not a care in the world. Slowly laying down as sleep crashed over me I yawned scooting closer to him, maybe he could keep the dark away? Slowly drifting to sleep I reached over and grabbed a hand full of the back of his shirt before I fell asleep.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:28 pm

As Kyle lay in a dreamless sleep, he was vaguely aware of Nichole still sitting beside him. She remained silent in her spot so he assumed she was just sitting and waiting. He heard her start to shift and then her body heat was near his. Her fist clenched around his shirt and he stirred. Knowing she was still frightened of her horrible dreams, he carefully rolled over and daring unlatched her hand and pulled her to him, wrapping his arm over her to protect. Even half asleep, he braced himself for a good punch to any part of his body.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:51 am

Still fighting the sleep that slowly took her body Nicole tightened her grip on the fistful of shirt she had, trying to cling to reality as the dark closed in on her, curling up a little more she squeezed her eyes closed tighter. The nightmarish dark was like a monster, it never let up always fallowing the girl wherever she went just waiting to swallow her up in a nightmare that she couldn't escape from. She felt Kyle roll over and unlatch her hand from his shirt, that got a soft whimper from her, then he pulled her to him and wrapped a arm around her making her body stiffen up. She waited for the wandering hand or even a slap but seconds ticked by and nothing came but the feeling of the dark letting up and letting her breath. A soft gasp came from Nicole once she was free from the dark's grip along with her body relaxing and curling up into Kyle's body heat, one hand reached out slowly and rested on his chest as she fell into a dreamless peace full sleep.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:29 pm

Kyle could feel her body slowly detaching itself from the evil darkness that had engulfed her for so long. Her body grew less tense and she finally relaxed into him. He had gained her trust enough to let him protect her while she slept..and to hold her. Smiling softly in his sleep, Kyle drifted back into the peaceful sleep he was in and waited for dawn to come.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:33 pm

Slowly waking up Nicole made a face as her hair tickled her nose, batting at it with a hand she groaned softly and tried to roll over, only to roll more into something hard warm and breathing...what? Suddenly more awake she sat up and looked down at Kyle still sleeping and let out a breath " Only Kyle" She breathed out and slowly slipped away from him and out of the tent. Stretching she looked out at the sun that was just starting to come up over the horizon, thinking about last night she shook her head and walked to the fire.
She showed him a piece of herself, the part that still was scared of the dark and was running from her nightmarish past, that wasn't going to happen again. Stirring up the coals she got the fire going and sat down watching it, putting back on the tough outer shell, the mask she wore so people didn't know what was deep down in her true self.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:51 pm

Kyle woke shortly after Nichole. He lifted his head and saw that she was not there and the space where she was, was now cold. He grunted and sat up, running a hand through his shaggy brown hair. Yawning, he stood up and stepped into his boots. He decided to forget about last night and pretend nothing happened.
"Good morning." he said cheerfully as he got out of the tent and walked over to the fire she got started. Bunny nickered to him and he smiled at her.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:59 pm

Watching the fire blaze up see glanced over seeing Kyle crawl out of the tent and get to his feet, looking over at him she gave a small smile "Morning" Letting out a breath and pushing hair back she looked back at the fire then over at the horses and smiled a little more "So what are we doing today? " She asked getting to her feet and stretched with a soft groan wanting to loosen up her tight muscles again, her stomach growled. Nicole looked down at her stomach and chuckled "Alright alright I'll feed you" Looking back up at Kyle "So is there anything to eat besides beans? Don't get me wrong I'll eat whatever im just wondering"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:45 pm

Kye had to glance away and place his gaze on his hose to keep from staring at her while she stretched. Bunny seemed to mock him and he rolled his eyes at her. "Uhm..Let me look." he said as he moved to the saddle bags to find some food. "We have got some dried bacon and some eggs. Sound good?" he carried them over to the fire and picked up the skillet resting near it.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:55 am

Watching him Nicole moved her gaze over to the horses and smiled lightly mostly watching Rex graze, looking back over at Kyle she nodded with a light smile "Yeah that sounds great" Running her finger through her hair she winced a little every now and then finding a knot, after she finger combed her hair she pulled it back into two braids, her bangs still in her face. "Alright what can I do?" She asked looking over at Kyle wanting to help in someway.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:46 pm

"You could start up this breakfast." he said as he handed her the food. He started for the tents and began to take them down. "By the way, " he called to her. I like your hair better down.." he smiled a silly smile and went back to working on packing up the tents and sleeping bags.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:55 pm

"Sure" Moving over to him she took the dry bacon and the eggs, kneeling down next to the fire she set the iron skillet on the hot coals. "Huh? " Looking over at Kyle she blushed lightly "Oh...Thank" Turning back to the fire she made the eggs and heated up the bacon. Once it was all done she licked her lips smiling taking a deep breath of the bacon. Even if it was just dried, it still smelled amazing and was the first time in a while she's had bacon. "Hey the foods done" She flashed him a smile then grabbed the plates and got herself some.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:29 am

Kyle had just finished up putting the sleeping quarters away when Nikki said the food was done. thankful, he headed over to the fire and sat down ona log. He took a plate and served himself. The smell was delisious and he dug right in. "Let's hope no coyotes come out." he teased, but glanced around anyway.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:16 pm

Sitting down leaning against a log Nicole started eating and looked over at Kyle with a light smile eating and chuckled at his comment. "Nah they come out at twilight not in the morning" She pointed out eating and looked around thinking legs stretched out in front of her. "So what are we doing? Moving cows? Or just keeping them here?" She asked not sure what they were supposed to do and finished her plate. Getting to her knees she got some more eggs and bacon before sitting back down and eating again thinking and keeping quiet for the most part.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:54 pm

Kyle responded with an eye roll to her comment about the wild dogs. "Were moving about one more days worth of trail." he said as he got more food and then sat back down. He looked over at Bunny who stood near a tree with her head lowered and her eyes closed. He smiled at the memory of them together the first day he saw her.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:03 pm

Eating Nicole looked over at him and nodded "Oh alright, you do know I have no idea what Im doing right?" Honestly Nicole didn't know what she was doing, sure she knew how to ride and quiet well but moving cattle? Nope she didn't have a clue. Munching on the bacon she looked over at the horses and smiled lightly watching Rex for a moment before turning to Kyle "How long have you and bunny be together?" Finishing the plate she set it down on the dirt and waited looking over at him.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:08 pm

Kyle put down his plate for a second and watched Bunny paw at the sandy ground where she was tied up at. "Oh i was about a young teen, new to the farm and an orphan. I had run away from home after an accident..." he trailed off, his eyes glazing over. It was a moment before he started up again. "I came to work at the farm and stumbled across Bunny. They had just corralled her, she was wild ya know." he paused again and winked at Nichole. "Boss said if i could tame her i could have her, so thats what i did."
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10