Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bahskir Curly Training Session Now Open

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Bahskir Curly Training Session Now Open - Page 8 Empty Re: Bahskir Curly Training Session Now Open

Post by Glass Prison Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:09 pm

Kyle~
I chuckle, "Some are dumb." Slowly, we were advancing towards them. A few hours passed with small conversation and soon we were at the gate. I let her in first and then shut it tightly behind me. "Here is the fun part!" I laugh and unwind my rope from around the horn. I hug Bunny with my sides and spur her onward, flinging the rope above my head and shouting at the steer with a loud voice. We circled around them, nicking them with the rope and Bunny would lurch at them then veer off. The cows began to move in the direction we were aiming them towards...slowly.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Bahskir Curly Training Session Now Open - Page 8 Empty Re: Bahskir Curly Training Session Now Open

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:20 pm

Nicole~
I walk Rex through the gait then wait for him, watching I bite my lip and mumbled a "if you can fight two guys three times your size you can do this"I laughed and nodded fallowing after his lead. I laughed loader guiding the cows , then looked over at Kyle "so where are we taking them?"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:16 pm

Kyle~
I didnt like her comment, but brushed it off. "Alright." We heared the cows on and i cme around back to ride with her once it all got started. "Oh, to the other side." I say with a smile and let some slack on the reins.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:01 pm

Nicole~
watching the cows I chew on my lip then give a small smile to Kyle, I nodded looking at them "alright" leaning back in the saddle I rub my right shoulder holding the reins loosely in my right hand as we go
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:37 pm

Kyle~
It felt like we had been riding for hours on end, which was true enough. As twilight began to settle over the clear skies, i said with a sly grin, "Its twilight..the romance hour." The cows seemed to know it was time to stop. As they started to drift together, i pulled Bunny short and climbed off before turning to Nichole.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:57 pm

Nicole~
My lower back was starting to yell at me reminding me of what happened before I came here, hearing Kyle I rolled my eyes "oh funny" she said dryly then looked around at all the cows, they were drifting together and grazing. Stopping Rex I swing down, "holy crap, didn't think I would feel it this much" I mumbled and rub the small of my back looking at Kyle "now what cowboy?"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:18 am

Kyle~
I chuckle hearing her and start to say a cheesy comment but stop myself knowing she wouldn't take it funny. "You'll get used to it. " I start unloading our bags and carrying them under two domed trees. "We set up camp." I answer and dig through a larger bag for the big tent that I packed.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:01 pm

Nicole~
I looked over at him about to tell him thats not quiet what I was talking about but stopped and nodded with a faint smile "yeah right". Rubbing the small of my back I fallow him "you need all this stuff to set up camp?" I asked looking at him as his digged through a bag. "man you have it easy" I mumbled and go take the tack off Rex and set the saddle on the ground.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:38 pm

Kyle~
"Would you get Bunny too?" i ask her as i start setting up camp.

(sorry. Brain dead)
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:47 pm

Nicole~
I nodded "yeah sure" I move over to Bunny and take her tack off chewing on my lips thinking, I set the tack on the ground I walked back to Kyle "need any help?" I asked softly
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:21 am

Kyle~
I grin as she comes and stand up, "Sure, can u get that side?" i asked and pointed to the part of the tent that wasnt standing.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:09 pm

Nicole~
I nodded "yeah sure" I walked over and start fixing it so it would stand, chewing on my lip I glanced over at him as my stomach tightens, I wasn't comfortable sleeping in the same tent with him let alone any other guy "Hey Kyle, Im cool with sleeping out here by the fire" I said not looking at him
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:37 pm

Kyle~
I look up at her, " i brought one for you because i knew you were uhm...not comfortable." i say slowly, reaching into the bag for the other one and offering it to her. "It gets cold and there are lots of coyotes."
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:40 am

Nicole~
I looked at him a flicker of surprise in my eyes as I take it from him "right...thanks" I said with a faint smile. taking it out I start putting up the little tent chewing on my lip thinking.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:58 am

Kyle~
While i arranged my sleeping quarters, i notice her biting her lip. It was habit she had. I started to make a fire and pull out a few things for dinner. "What are you thinking?" I ask her while a pulled out a lighter and lit some tinder.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:22 pm

Nicole~
I finished putting the little tent together lost in my thoughts and chewing my bottom lip, jumping when he spoke I looked over at him a blank look in my eyes "huh? oh nothing much" I forced a small smile and rubbed my right shoulder, trying to rub out the knots and memories that happened last week.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:37 pm

Kyle~
I looked at her and tilted my head down, eyebrow raised and gave her a disbelieving look. "I don't think so. you bite your lip when your thinking about something bothersome." i said and smiled slightly as i got the fire going.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:57 pm

Nicole~
My hand stops rubbing my shoulder and drops to my side as I looked at him a faint blush on my cheeks that he noticed that I chew on my lip when Im thinking. Letting out a breath I looked up at the slowly sinking sun then at him "It's nothing big, just thinking about a fight I was in a week ago" I said and sit down in the grass and start to rub my shoulder again.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:32 pm

Kyle~
I smiled small at her blush. I watched her sit down as i gathered up the food. I placed a pan over the fire and tossed on some beans. I wanted to offer that i gave amazing shoulder rubs, but thought better of it. "What kind of fight?" i ask.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:07 am

Letting out a breath I watch him pour a can of beans into a pan above the fire. The shrugged my free shoulder now looking back at the sinking sun, ""The kind that the loser dies" I mumbled softly working on the knots in my shoulder. "It was a gang fight, I didn't mean to get in it, Im not even in either gang.." I trailed off and shrugged again, why was I telling him this? but the words just kept tumbling out " I was just walking by and got shoved into the middle of it, caught the switch blade that someone tossed at me and when someone yelled fight, I had to if I wanted to keep my life" I licked my lips getting a fare away look in my eyes "so we went after each other, this guy got me in the shoulder,and stomach, but in the end I almost killed him" the words came out in a whisper now " they thought he was dead and I ran the hell away as fast as I could, I didn't even know his name" I whispered out as hot tears stung the back of my eyes.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:22 am

Kyle~
Almost all the beans were poured out when she began her tale. I stopped for a fraction of a second, then dumped the remainder in the pan. I toss it to the side and stir, trying to distract my eyes from her lost face as she told her story. I felt terrible that she had to go through that. I did risk a glance up once and saw that her eyes were glazed over from remembering and because tears threatened to spill over. I scooted closer, but refused to touch even though i really wanted too but knew all to well she did not want that. When she was finished, I turned to look at her and said softly, "I truly am sorry you had to go through all of that and such a life.."
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:41 am

Nicole~
Looking out still at the sinking sun, knees hugged tightly to my chest, I flinch a little when he scooted closer but it was more of a reflect, With a snort I glanced over at him then look away at the fire "yeah, my life would make a great movie" Quickly wiping my eyes with the back of my hand I glanced at him again then look at the fire avoiding his gaze "why do you want to know so much? and then say your sorry? like that will make it all better" I asked softly in a half bitter tone. "oh please pour you heart out, bring back all those memories you try to forget and then I'll patch it up with sorry" I said in a mock deep tone, but I wasn't really meaning him this time.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:25 pm

Kyle~
Surprised by her questions, i get up with a start. "Because i dont like seeing people hurt." i said back with some bitterness in my voice. I walk back over to the fire and stir more beans. Seeing that they were done, i scooped out a plate for me and vanished into my tent. I hated it when people didnt see that i really did care. My sister was the same way. Grunting, i began my dinner alone.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:21 pm

Nicole~
I glanced over at him I didn't have a good come back besides I didn't think he would really listen, he stormed into his tent making me sigh softly as I look at the fire, good I pushed him away, that keeps both of us safer, but this time why did my heart cringe in pain? I shook my head "get over it Nick" I mumbled under my breath getting up. I grabbed the other plate and dish myself some beans, sitting back down I eat in silents watching the flames dance around.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:49 pm

Kyle~
Shaking my head, i finish up my beans and set the plate aside. "If she doesnt want me bothering her, then i wont talk to her." i said quietly to myself as i undressed and slipped into my sleeping bag.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next