Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

looking for another stallion to fight not for kill

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

looking for another stallion to fight not for kill - Page 4 Empty Re: looking for another stallion to fight not for kill

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:15 pm

~Danger~
I skid to a dangerously close halt in front of the stallion, my head raised high and ears pinned against my skull. "Danger, of course!"

Back to top Go down

looking for another stallion to fight not for kill - Page 4 Empty Re: looking for another stallion to fight not for kill

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:48 pm

Nia
I shook my mane at the other stallion and started to tip toe backwards a little then turned and took off running tord the forest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:52 pm

~Danger~
I flicked my ears as I spotted the mare run out of the corner of my eye. I whinnied loudly, spun around the other stallion, and dashed after her, smirking broadly as I closed in on her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:39 pm

Nia
I shook my mane and called to dull star for help I was in my last day of heat and that was what he wanted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:23 am

Dull Star~
I snort, "Well you came to the right place!" I lunge after him with deadly speed, gaining on him quickly. I cut off the path and round him, stopping in his way. I toss my head up and glare at him. I snake my head into the air and rear up screaming loudly. "Leave her alone!" I strike him in the jaw with my powerful hoof.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:13 pm

Nia
I fell the stallion stop and I stop and turn around to see the stallion and dull star. But I was not going to get chased again and I took off to the woods to hide

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:52 pm

Dull Star hears Nia gallop off to hide and he smiles mentally.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:47 pm

~Danger~
I rear, pinning my ears at the stallion. "Haha, foolish horse! When I'm done with you, she'll be mine...and she'll get what she deserves." I bared my teeth, striking the air.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:57 pm

Nia~
i stay hiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:55 pm

Dull Star~
I scream loudly and jab him again with my hooves sending him backwards. "Youll never get her! Your nothing but a worthless ass!" I pin my ears flat against my skull and lunge forwards trying to lock my teeth on his skin.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:11 pm

~Danger~
I snort as I fall back, but jump to my feet once more. Sure this stallion was strong, but I was quick and agile.
I struck a blow to his side and let out a satisfied whinny.
"That I may, but at least I'll give the mare what she needs."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:11 pm

Dull Star~
I grunt from his blow to my side. I lunge forward and ram him in the cheat, knocking him back again. Before his could get his footing, I whip around and kick him with my powerful hind legs. I step back snarling, "Like she would want you!"
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:40 pm

Nia~
i smile and nod my head and winney happily but quiet so that the stallion didnt know were i was but could here me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:17 pm

(why did she whinny?)
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:20 pm

(she liked what u told the other stallion.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:54 pm

(kk)
I smirk at the stallion, death gleaming in my black eyes.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:57 pm

~Danger~
I snorted, my eyes flashing dangerously.
My steps swaggered at the blows, but I caught myself easily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:03 pm

Dull Star snorts, "I advise you to leave!" he takes a step forward baring his teeth.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:46 am

~Danger~
I reared, striking a blow to his muzzle. "Ehh...I think I'll stick around." I gave him an amused smile as I turned and slashed up my hooves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:50 pm

Dull Star~
I twitch my muzzle like nothing happened as I dodge his blow from his hooves. "I doubt you'll last long." I snicker as I lnge forward and take a hold of some flesh on his shoulder. I was angry and was struggling to maintain my hidden secret. I didn't want Nia to see me for my real self but this stupid stallion was really pissing me off!
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:54 pm

~Danger~
I let out a loud squeal as he grabs my skin. I fall backward, making it rip open. I snorted as my blood spilled onto the beach.
With my ears pinned against my skull, I stood back up and lunged.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:57 pm

Dull Star~
I jump back, my mane a tangled mess and forlock shading my blazing eyes as I spit out the stallion's blood. He lunged and I just barely made it out of the way as I wheeled around on my heels and attacked again with deadly force. I bite down on his flank tearing his flesh and letting it go. I shrill loudly as I rear up and strike his ribs with my powerful hooves, smiling devilishly as I hear bone crack. "Give up?" I spit as my smile widesn exsposing a set of fangs under my upper lip.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:27 pm

~Danger~
I let out a loud whinny as one of my ribs snapped and my eyes suddenly clouded with deep pain.
But I wasn't going to give up that easily.
I ignored the fangs and kicked up my back hooves, scraping his underbelly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:34 pm

Dull Star~
I hiss as his hooves scrape the bottom of my stomach. I rear up, snaking my head high into the air, towering above him. I come down, smashing my hooves into his side crushing another rib. He was on the ground when I pulled away. His eyes showed pain and mine reflected hatred. I snorted and pressed a hoof to his exsposed throat. I being my face to his, snarling and baring my fangs as I growl, "Shall I kill you or let you go?"
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:53 pm

~Danger~
I groan as the pain shot through my body.
"A brave stallion will run off. But a braver stallion? He'd die in battle. So, go ahead. Kill me." I gasped as he blocked my windpipe, but I still wore a deadly smirk on my face.
Go ahead...what are you waiting for? I lipped.
Just do it. Don't make it so hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next