Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

looking for another stallion to fight not for kill

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

looking for another stallion to fight not for kill - Page 6 Empty Re: looking for another stallion to fight not for kill

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:23 pm

Nia
i nudged him as i grazed. i looked over at him every ow and then. i smiled. i loved having a mate and now i was going to have a foal

Back to top Go down

looking for another stallion to fight not for kill - Page 6 Empty Re: looking for another stallion to fight not for kill

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:54 pm

Dull Star~
I loved grazing near her, her presnece a love sign to me. Suddenly, the wind changed and a nasty and deadly smell stung my nose. Danger! My head snapped up and i swivled my ears around as i sniffed the breeze.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:56 pm

Nia
i looked up at him and also picked my head up *what wrong?* i asked before i smelt the smell of Danger. i wimpered close to him. *will it hert us?* i asked as i almost nocked him over, from getting to close

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:24 am

Dull Star~
I catch my balance as her enlarged stomach bumps me. "It will if we bother it. Iv never been close one..." I whisper as I continue sniffing the breeze, fear running down my spine.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:58 pm

Nia
i try to get closer to him *do u know what it is?* i asked as i hide my head in his mane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:29 pm

(woah!my pix is huge!)
Dull Star~
I sniff the air and pinned my ears, "Its..." my voice cuts off before I scream loudly and rear up. I wanted to bolt, to run away with Nia but something made me stay. "Nia! You must run! It's humens!" I cried as I bared my teeth in the direction I smelled them.
Jake~
I eased myself down from in the tree and landed on the ground with a thud. I gathered my rope and hopped on my stallion and rushed him out of the trees toward the mare and stallion. He was huge! "woah big fella!" I said sternly as Row skipped from side to side laying his ears as i tried to stay on and toss the rope. I dug my heels into Row and he reluctently went forward allowing me to toss the rope over the stallion's head.

Dull Star~
He got me! I bucked and yanked trying to free myself from the rope that was around my slender neck. "Run Nia!" I shouted as I tried to break free but this other stallion was strong and he tride pulling me away.

Jake~
Wow! I struggled to pull him in as I spoke to the pregnant mare. I encourage her to come along but I knew he was telling her to run. Row tugged back as he was pulled forward, trying to reel him in as well.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:55 am

Nia~
I stood still, not knowing what to do. finally I took a few steps forward and lowered my head. *i dont want to lose you.* i told Dull Star. i looked at the stallion and said *i will come just dont hert my mate.* i walked up to the human and looked at him saddly and waited to follow my mate, a new tame stallion, and a human.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:20 pm

Dull Star~
I reared up angrily,"I don't wish to lose you either but your pregnant! Do you know what they will do to our child?!" I screamed at her.

Jake~
I tied the role tight around the saddle horn as the mare came over obviously not wanting to leave her mate. I toss a rope over her head and tighten it shrugging my shoulders. "Hey Row, boss be happy we got two!" I jerked the stallion down, her screams and cried echoing through out the beach. "Come on! Yip yip!" I shouted as I spurred Row forward.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:30 pm

Nia
i nodded at Dull Star as the rope came over my head. pulled a little as the rope got to tight. i tryed to get to Dull star, to stand and walk by him. *i know what they will do i just want to stay with you.* i said as i walked behind Row. i looked up at Row and asked him *why are u in this situwation?*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:42 pm

Dull Star~
I sighed. Now that the rope was already around her neck she had no choice but to go with me. I walked to Row's right, keeping slightly behind him. I lowered my head and alked along, occasionaly pulling back.

Jake~
I tied both ropes to the horn and adjusted my hat. "Quit pulling!" I shouted at the stallion. I turned to look over the mare. She was fat, most likely pregnant. "Im getting a raise Row!" I cried happily.

Row~
I jerked the gray stallion forward and tugged the mare. Her question caught me off guard. "I was born into the stable." I said simply. I flattened my ears as the stallion jerked again.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:48 am

Nia
i snorted and walked along and asked Row again *Do you know what they will do with us?* i stayed with slack in the rope i knew that trying to pull back would do no good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:34 pm

Row was about to answer but I answered first. "Well get shoved into box rooms or locked in tight pens." Row laid his ears and lashed out at me. I bared my teeth and went to lunge at him but Jake stopped up. Row said to Nia, "He is half right. There are stalls and fenced in areas but they are big. Lots of grassy areas to run around and eat." he left out the trainng and riding part on purpose. I snorted.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:17 am

Nia
i sighed and kept walking. *what will they do with the foals?* i asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:10 am

I was going to interject but I stopped when I saw Row lay his ears. "The foals? Most are taken from mare around 1year and quickly tamed for ranch work." he explained.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:36 pm

Nia
i flated my ears and stopped walking. i did not move for any thing and i was not going to move. *i dont want that to happen.* i said as i laid down in the grass and waited to see what the human was going to do. i bared my teeth and kept my ears pinned against my skull.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:18 pm

I stopped and so did Row, "Nia, what are you doing?" I asked her desperatly. Row chuckled, "Its her choice!" he took a step forward and yanked, moving Nia about 2 feet then stopped. Jake laughed lightly, "Alright little mare, you don't have to go!" he dig through a saddle bag and found a Swiss army knife. Jake cut the rope atatched to her and let it fall. "Good luck little mare!" he said as he climbed back onto Row and spurred him on. Row laughed darkly as he galloped off, practically dragging me. "Stop!" I shouted angrily. "Nia!" I shouted behind me.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:38 pm

Nia
i walked after the group. i whinnie letting them know that i was coming i just didnt want on the rope.* i trott a little and whinnie again as the moved away fast. i felt a kick and let out a scream. i wince a little but keep walking. the pain gone i nickered to Dull Star.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:40 pm

Dull Star~
I whip around and cry out, "The foal?!" Row snorted and slowed his pace while Jake turned and gawked. "Is she foaling soon?" he asked me. I cocked my head half smirking. "Sorry stallion, we gotta stop or at least get her to hurry along!" Jake said hopping down. He walked over to Nia and raised his hands. "Easy girl.." he goes to rub her stomach. I try to go to her but Row holds me steady.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:43 pm

Nia
i walked backwerd a little but calmed. i watched him. i sniffed him all over my nostrols flaring. i moved off to the side as the human toughthed my stomach. i pricked my ears at Dull Star and walked to him leaving the human under me. but i didnt hert him. it wasn't a graceful walk to my mate, Ohhhh Noooo. i clenched my teeth and nipped at my stomach. when i got to him i nuzzled his sholder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:45 pm

Jake laughed lightly, "Young mare, your going to foal soon!" he got up off the ground and walked slowly over to me and Nia. I snorted and nipped her shoulder back. "He is right love, can you make it back to the ranch..." I stopped short. I was afraid id said too much. She wasn't suppose to know how much I knew. I hoped she didn't notice as I finished, "Or must it be done here?" Row pitched in. "Better there is privacy." but he gave a look like he knew I slipped. Jake again came over and I laid my ears slightly but didn't move.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:38 pm

Nia
i smiled and nodded as i turned my head and nipped at my stomach. i started to walk. i walked on onfront of Row. i stopped and looked back at them. *i will wait till we get to the ranch.* i said as i winked to Dull Star. i started to walk as if i knew where i was going. But i didnt.

Back to top Go down

looking for another stallion to fight not for kill - Page 6 Empty What happens if I type in this?

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:51 pm

Dull Star~
I sigh with relief that she wanted to wait till we got to the ranch. Row snorted laughter and Jake quickly climbed on him effortlessly. We rode on until we spotted the ranch in the distance. "sorry mare, but boss has to think I caught you." Jake said as he tossed the rope of Nia gently keeping plenty of slack. As we neared I nuzzled Nia, "Well be fine and I'll get us out of here." Row nickered, "Good luck." I ignored him.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:23 pm

Nia
i snorted when the rope came around my neck but i settled. i nuzzled Dull Star back and said *i hope they take good care of you.* i listened around at the sounds of the other horses and i took in the smells of leather. i looked at Row and snorted at him as i nipped his rump. *stop being so rude.* i smerked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:00 pm

(Get ready for a somewhat long post in 3rd person lol)

Row snorted and tossed his as Nia nipped him. Jake pulled them up tight and hopped down tying Row to a post and leaving Dull Star and Nia tied tightly to the saddle horn. He left to find his bos. Dull Star smiled, "Im sure they will." but his mind seemed to be else where. As he stood over her watching the other horses around him and many cowboys working, he seemed to be searching for something. Row nickered at Dull Star. He knew what it was. "Over there stud." he snickered. Dull Star looks in the direction Row had directed him and sighed, the fence was higher then before. A huge mad with a fancy white suit on with white and gold boot, the golden spurs clinking with every step stopped at our post. He pulled the cirgar from his mouth and blew a smoke ring. "Fine job Jake." he said as he called a ranch hand over. "Take the mare to the females quaters and get her a big box stall ready for the foal. Make sure she is monitored..." thebossdidnt finish. A little girl about 12 years came over and smiled big up at Nia. "Ill watch her daddy!" she said as she slowly stroked Nia gently. "Fine Arial. Anyway, her stall needs access the pasture." Arial and Nia along with a rancher walked off towards the females. Dull Star nickered softly after her then turned as Row was led off. "This stallion cleaned up. I want him in the center corall when he is finished." the boss walked off. Jake smiled at Star. "Come on boy, let's clean up." he said leading him to the wash room. Once he was scrubbed clean, fed and watered, Jake led him out to the center corall where the boss stood waiting by the fence.
(Before he was wiild, Star was a stub Spanish Arabian/ mustang used to breed fine mares. He escaped and was caught again.)
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:42 pm

Nia
i pulled and shook as i was pulled away. i snorted and nipped out at the stablehand. i snorted but suttled down when the little girl was stoking me. i snorted and shook. i tried to get away. I was put in a little box that had a gate that led to a big place. i wanted to be out there. i stood at the gate and lened over it and nibbled as far as i could go, but i got nothing. i paced back and forth at the gate to the pasture. finally i pulled away from the big gate. i walked to the front of my stall and screammed for Dull Star. i kicked at the walls and pushed on the gate with my chest. i was smart and knew how that lock worked. i figided with it, and i got it open. i pushed on it. *I am coming.* yelded to dull star. i pushed it open and started to trott out.

(i make them long too.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next