Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

looking for another stallion to fight not for kill

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

looking for another stallion to fight not for kill - Page 2 Empty Re: looking for another stallion to fight not for kill

Post by Guest Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:00 am

i galloped after him. soon i caught up and laphed (sorry for spelling) *u really think that im now mare enough to handle u dut i am.* i race up in front of him and i keep running

Back to top Go down

looking for another stallion to fight not for kill - Page 2 Empty Re: looking for another stallion to fight not for kill

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:10 pm

I chuckle and call back,"never said that miss little thang!" using a slang my older brother always used. I toss my head up and race down the beach after her, my black legs pumping and pushing my forward. My muscles pulsed under my gray coat as I ran, the salty wind tugging at my black mane and tail. I whin y loudly after her.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:15 pm

i stop almost instinaniasly to were he ran into my rump. *what did u call me little boy?* i said playfully. i laphed a little but lowered my head to graze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:15 am

"omph" I breath after running into her. "You heard me!" I tease as I begin to graze too.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:23 pm

i hit his side with my side playfully *i did!* i said trying to sound surprised

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:48 pm

I bump Her back smiling.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:00 pm

(idk what to do now u take the lead.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:19 pm

(kk)
DULL STAR~ (not Milo lol)
The sun begins to set the tempeture drops a few degrees. The sky is the color of light orange deep red and fading purple. The colors collide making the sky a giant canvas with the golden sun sinking down the middle touching the rippling navy water. I elevate my head and look to the water, gazing at the gulls on the horizon as the salty air tugs at my hair. I blow out through my mouth, making my forlock flop to the side. I swish my tail casually sometimes accidenally hitting Nia(?) with it. The tide makes it's way in and the white capped waves rush up to greet my coal hooves then retreats back down.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:24 pm

i stare out over the ocean and start to shiver. it was getting cold. i moved a little closer to him feeling his warmth. i sighed. all of a sudden i felt something hit my hind quarters i jumped a little and looked behind me to see his tail hitting me i didn mind at all. as i looked out i thought to myself tomarow is my last day in heatand i have to find a mate and breed before tomarow night. i sighed and closed my eyes taking in the fresh, salty, cold air. it felt good in my lungs.

(u got he name right Very Happy )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:18 pm

I look down at her and smile brightly. I was unsure of what to do. I was a forcer stallion. A good one at that. I have so many foals and I plan on having more but something is stopping me and I can't figure it out. What is it? I stomp my hoof out of frustration sending sand everywhere. I sigh and start walking along the beach following the moonlight then turning around and heading back her way.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:21 pm

still with my eyes closed i shivered in his absense i opened one eye to see him walking along the beach i sighed and asked *what is wrong?*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:29 pm

I stop and look at her, wondering what to say. "I don't know what the matter is...something weird is wrong with me!" I snort and turn to the water.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:42 pm

Nia~
i look at him *why would u think that something is wrong with u?* i asked knowing know that it was getting dark, late and i was getting tired

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:52 pm

I look down, "Something just feels funny!" I say as I walk back to her. "You need sleep. Don't mind me".
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:03 pm

i sighed an ok and layed down. i put my head on the ground and watched him refusing to go to sleep without him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:46 am

I look at her and smile kindly. I walk over and stand above her looking out at the water, being a protector.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:11 am

Nia~
i smiled and closed my eyes and fell to sleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:42 pm

I look down and watch her, taking in all her features. Even as she lie on the ground, she was pretty. The moon danced across the sky sending moon beams across her sleeping body bringing out all her feminin features. I look away and sigh, lowing my head, locking my knees and drifting off to sleep listening to the gentle waves and her even breathing.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:25 pm

Nia~
i woke up suddenly in the middle of the night from a bad dream. i noticed Dull Star sleeping alone i got up and walked over to huim side i pulled my side as close as i could get it to his side and closed my eyes and fell asleep by him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:41 pm

(I was standing over you lol)
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:50 pm

(oh forgot lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:06 pm

(want to change that post? Lol)
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:13 pm

(no i lazy lets restart at were she wakes up in the middle of the night)
Nia~
i woke up in the middle of the night form a bad dream i was breathing hard and scared.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:58 am

(kk lazy bum jk! :p )

I look down upon her and ask quietly, "Have a bad dream?" I lower my neck and nuzzle her face to calm her down.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:47 am

i nuzzle him back and say *ya but no big deal.* i layed my head back down and went back to sleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next