Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

looking for another stallion to fight not for kill

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

looking for another stallion to fight not for kill - Page 7 Empty Re: looking for another stallion to fight not for kill

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:10 pm

Arial shook her head, "No mare! Come back!" she walked after her, grabbing the lead rope that dragged on the floor and yanked her back towards her stall. Star cried back telling her she would be fine. As arial led her back I to her stall, she grabbed a few treats. She locked the door and shut the top half and led Nia out to the pasture. With a set of brushes, she fedNia treats and groomed her dusty coat. "What shall I call you mare?" she asked, her voice gentle.

Dull Star paced the corall, walking around the wooden fence. The boss had Jake hold his head steady he looked Star over. He ran his big hands over Stars muscular black legs and over his gray sleek body. He tugged at his mane, peered at his teeth and checked for injuries. "Well Dull Star, you still look fine. Glad to be doing business with you again." Bosss turns around. "Let be at pasture. His first lady will be picked by me tonight and bred tomorrow." Jale led Star to pasture. He spotted Nia on the other side and raced to her, his eyes so happy m
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

looking for another stallion to fight not for kill - Page 7 Empty Re: looking for another stallion to fight not for kill

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:17 pm

nia reared when she was led back to her stall. i kicked a the walls. she paced the gate untill it was opened. she raced around a littled before coming to the liilte girl. she ate the treats, as she swished the flies away. She herd Dull Star and reared a little, hitting the girl with her belly. Nia nudged the girl asking to go to Dull Star. SHe nickered to him and smiled

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:56 pm

Arial was used to the odd behavior of pregnant mares so when she was jerked about she stayed cool. As she neared the fence with Nia, she stopped and stroked Star. "You have to see him through here." she said and got up to gather her brushes. She bolted the stall and fasted the lock on top so Nia couldn't undo them. She put away her things and sat outside Nia's stall. Star whinnied to her, "How are you liking it so far?" Row walked over. "Hello guys."
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:44 pm

Nia
i leaned over the fence and nuzzled Star. *i dont like this thing in my way.* i said as i kept my head by his sholder. i looked over at Row with out moving. *what do you want?* i asked in a mean tone. i snorted at Row and nuzzled Star. i leaned hars and far over the fence, almost breaking it. you could here the wood splintering.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:21 pm

Star~
I nuzzled her softly, "I don't like it either. But you will be fine." I say I push her back, praying the fence wouldn't break. I feared she would end up in deep trouble if she continued acting so stubborn like this. I nodded my head at Row who ignored Nia and began grazing near us.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:16 pm

Nia
i started to cry *i want to be with you.* i said through tears. i moved back a little. a thought moved through my mind. i smiled big. i turned and walked to a wase from star. i turned to face him. i started to run, and i jumped. i cleared the fence and landed with a thud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:56 pm

Row stepped back suprised. I glared at her, she had really over did it. "Nia! You have to stop this nonsence!" I walked away and came back tossing my mane, "We are sperated for a reason. You need to get back over there." a man saw her in our pasture and walked over, soothingly grabbing Nia's halter and leading her back into her stall. "How did you get over there?" he asked her softly.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:02 pm

Nia
i looked back at Star as the man led me to my stall. i snorted at him. i walked back out into the pasture area and lined up again. i didnt care, i wanted to be with my mate. i ran and lifted myself off the ground. i knew the man was still there and i didnt matter to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:09 pm

Dull Star~
I flared my nostrils as she jumped again and laid my ears back, "Nia stop!" I said harshly. I turned away as a man led Row and I into our stalls for the night, shutting the doors. Arial came back and found Nia in the male's pasture, "Silly girl. Wrong side." she led Nia back into her stall and closed the dooreading to her pasture, locking the door firmly. "Night girl." she whispered as she slipped a oatmeal cookie into her feed box.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:14 pm

Nia
i smiled as i sniffed out the cookie. I was starving. Suddenly i pinned my ears and nipped at my stomach, *awch.* i snorted as i looked around for Star, *Star, Star. Are you there?* i asked treing to find him. i nipped at my stomach again. The little girl was gone and there was no one, but myself in the stall. i slowly laid down and began to give birth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:21 pm

Dull Star~
I shifted restless in my stall, something nagging in my head. Row snorts, "Ehats the matter stud?" I look at him. "I think Nia is about to give birth and I won't see our child." I looked at the bolt of my door. It was loose and since I had been here before I could open it. I wander the halls, my hooves thudding against the concrete. "Nia?"

Krissy~(Pony pov)
I pop my head over the raailing of her stall and smile big. "Hey your new!" my green eyes look her over and I gasp, "Its time for you! I'll call a human. I'm super loud!" I pull back and cried out, a loud trilling whim y echoing through the barn, causing other horses to stir and cry out.
Arial heard the cries and ran from the house in her pj's. She stopped at Nia's stall and shoved Dtar out of the way as she forced her way in. "Careful girl.." she warns as Jake comes down the hall.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:26 pm

Nia
i herd Star and tryed to stand. i wanted star. but i fell to the ground. i through my head up and down in the shavings. i staited my legs and tryed to push. i wanted Star though. i closed my eyes, straited my legs, lifted my tail and the hoofs of the foal came out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:45 pm

Krissy~
I watch from my side of the stall, my head just barely poking over the top.

Dull Star~
I stood in the doorway watching intently. "Its going to be fine." I nicker gently. Jake comes and grabs my halter but doesn't pull me away. Any other man would have but he knew my love for her.

Arial stroked Nia's neck as she encouraged her to push. "Come on girl!" she moved to Nia's backside and gripped the forlegs just like her dad taughter her. She tugged gently, urdging Nia to push a little more and she would pull it out.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:55 pm

Nia
i saw Dull Star from the corner of my eye and nickered loudly to him *i dont know if i can do it.* i said as i gat a nother push. i laid my head back down and pushed, the foal barly coming out more. i looked all around me. at Krissy, Dull Star, Jake, and Ariel. i knew that they thought that i could do it. i pushed again the foal comes out more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:23 am

Krissy~
I nicker to her to comfort her.

Dull Star~
I smile and nicker back, a chorus of nickers come from all around us. I say, "You can do it!" as Jake watches from my side.

Arial gripped the foals slimmy legs and tugged until it's head came out. "Push one more time and it'll be out!" she encouraged excitedly. She tugged some more, the blue and red scar slipping over her hands but she didn't care.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:52 am

(what does Dull Star look like?)
Nia
i pushed again. i lifted my head up to look at every one. i through my head back down and pushed, the foal slides out with the girls help. i lifted my head again and looked at the foal. i smiled up at Dull Star. i slowly stood. i walked to the foals side and licked it. *its a boy.* i said to Star.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:39 pm

(He is mouse gray. All dark gray with black legs, mane n tail, and muzzle)
Dull Star~
I smile big. He was wonderful. Jake allowed me to go in and sniff him, and switch scents. "Good Job. Have a name?"

Krissy~
I squeal excitedly. "Oh how cute!"

Arial pulled and the small foal slid out easily. She removed th sac from around it's nose and stood up, placing bloody hands on her hips and smiling.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:38 pm

(is it ok that i play her? If you want to you can take it from were i left off, if that is ok.)

Nia
i stood and shook, tring to cool on. i started to lick the foal. *i dont know what we should name him?* i smiled as the foal opened his eyes, *Hello there.* i said as i kept licking him. i smiled up at the little girl and said to Star *i think she is going to name him.* i said as i frowned a little.

Colt
i batted my eyes and smacked my lips. i looked around. i smiled as i kept my eyes open. i looked around. i looked at the humans and nickered to them. i looked up at the mare that was licking me. i would have known her any were, she was my mother. The bigger horse, he looked like a stallion. i knew he was my dad. He looked at me and i looked at him and nickered to him. i put my front legs out in front of me, but i tryed not to stand. i just bashed in the warmth of my moms toungh.

(the Colts pic)
looking for another stallion to fight not for kill - Page 7 Blkfilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:24 pm

Dull Star~
I chuckle lightly and back out of the stall as Jake grips my halter gently, "I suppose she might but maybe it will be a good one."

Krissy~
I smile and add, "Looks like a Blazer to me."

Arial smiled big and leaned down to pat the colt. "He is adorable!" she stroked his soft baby fur and configured a name for him. "Hmm.sire is dull star and dam is unknown. How about I just nick name you and your parents can name ya!" she winked at Jake and returned her attention to the colt, "Alrighy then, I will call you Leo as a nick name." she got up and gave Nia a cookie. "Good girl.." she left the stall to clean up and return to bed.

(go for it)
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:36 pm

Nia
i smiled as i looked at the little girl. i looked up at Dull Star as i finished cleaning the colt. *what if we call Blazing Leo?* i smiled at Krissy. I relowered my head and nudged the foal up. When he fell i felpt him up until he was standing.
Colt
i tryed to pull myself up, but fell. i tryed again and failed. Finally i gat to my feet. i nudged my moms sholder and smiled big up at her. i slowly put one foot in front of the other untill i got to her stomach. i nudged her stomach asking for her to show me were her milk is.
Nia
i nuzzled his sholder gently. and pushed on his rump tord my teets.
Colt
i graved her teet and started to nurce.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:49 pm

Dull Star~
That's a very neat name!" I nicker gently to Leo as Jake leads me back to my stall. I paced the stall waiting for sleep to pull me under but I was so excited. I had colt of my own that I loved with a mate that I loved. Sure I sired many foals with mares I never loved, but Leo was special.

Krissy~
I giggle, "Its a lovely name." I try my best to see over the tall wall, my blue eyes sparkling as I watch the family.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:57 pm

Nia
i smile and watched Dull Star. i looked at Jake and through my head up and down at the poney asking if he culd bring her to see the colt. i licked the colts rump and through my head turd the stall wall again.

Blazing Leo
i flicked my tail as i felt my moms toungh. i finished drinking and turned to look around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:21 pm

Krissy~
I luagh, "Ill see him tomorrow in the pasture. Right now you need to rest!" I pull my head away and fall asleep too.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:52 pm

Nia
i smiled and laid down. i nickered to Leo asking him to lay down.
Blazing Leo
i trotted around my mom before lowering myself to the ground and curling up warming myself with her body heat. i smiled and laid my head on my front legs falling to sleep
Nia
before i went to sleep i nickered out to Dull Star that every thing was ok. and finally i fell to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:33 pm

~~~Morning~~~~

Jake came to Dull Star's stall and after finishing the feeding. He smiled and said, "Come on boy, gotta pick you out a mare. Boss ain't hesitating before getting purebred back on the line." he led him out and down the hall to the barn doors. Star stopped and nickered a good morning to Nia and Leo. Jake led him out to a corral with a teasing board in the middle and a few mares lined up around the sides. As Star entered and was led to the board, a few mares commented *ooo that's the stud such n such was talking about..* he rolls his eyes. A few mares are led by and they reject him because they are too young yet. A dark gray mare comes up and quickly accepts him very eagerly. All the mares were led away and left Star, Jake, and the mare with another cowboy. Star snorted and prepared to mount the mare. After thrusting a few heart times, she was led away too. Star was left onthe corral until another would be brought in.

Arial hurried to the Nia's stall to see her and Leo. She waltzed on in and stroked Nia giving her a cookie while petting Leo gently. She unlocked the pasture door and let them out. She also let Krissy out too.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next