Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

looking for another stallion to fight not for kill

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

looking for another stallion to fight not for kill - Page 3 Empty Re: looking for another stallion to fight not for kill

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:39 pm

I look at her doubtfully, "If you say so..." and turn back out to watch the moon shift in the sky. I sigh and drift off to sleep again.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

looking for another stallion to fight not for kill - Page 3 Empty Re: looking for another stallion to fight not for kill

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:18 am

(morning)
Nia~
i wake up to the sun warming my back. i start to stand up but i was to tired so i layed back down. finally i got up and started turd the ocean i trotted in and shook my mane. when i got out i went over to a patch of grass and started to graze.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:44 am

*toward*

Dull Star~
I was already awake before Nia was. I stood in the open field grazing and listening to the sounds of nature and keeping an eye on Nia. I saw her wake up and get a drink before walking over to a section of grass. I walked over to her smiling and asked, "How did you sleep?"
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:25 pm

Nia~
i picked up my head and swallowed what was in my mouth and said *ok i geuss just full of thoughts.* i was in my last day of heat and was already starting to give up on finding a stallion to be my mate and have a foal i was just going to have to wait a wile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:29 pm

I study her, "What were you thinking about? You seemed restless last night." I snagged a few blades of grass and chewed them slowly. As if reading her mind I said slowly and kindly. "You know, you don't have to be in heat to gain a mate." I winked and trotted off to the water flagging my black tail and chuckling at her youth.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:29 pm

Nia~
i trotted after him and said *do u want to be my mate?* i bumped his side when we sopped at the waters edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:00 pm

Dull Star~
I flicked an ear back as her hooves struck the sand coming up behind me. I continued staring out at the ocean before us, it's blue body flowing easily under the morning sun. The waves rushed up eagerly and lapped at our hooves before retreating back down. When I was younger it was like a game to me. I chased after the waves then would come to get me. Her question caught me off guard and I didn't know how to respond at first. I had never intended on finding at mate, let along having one ask Me. I turn and look at her. She was young and new to the world of adult life. Yesterday I was ready to mount and ruin her life but over the night things changed. I nod my head slowly, "Yes, if we can agree on one thing..." I said.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:29 pm

Nia~
i smiled and said *shure any thing.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:58 pm

I chuckle at her excitment. "I will not mate with you until your next heat session."
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:57 am

Nia~
i smile *thats fine* i said as i nuzzled his sholder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:08 pm

Dull Star~
I crane my neck and nuzzle her short figure. "Im glad." I said simply as I shuffled close to her aide and rested my head over her back.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:29 am

Nia~
i felt the warmth of his head on my back and i smiled. i nipped at his chest playfully but turned my head strait again and closed my eyes. i was happy and i was were i wanted to be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:53 am

Dull Star~
I began nibbling and grooming her back, getting all the hard to reach spots. I smiled contently as i did this, knowing it felt good to her and to me.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:27 am

I smiled and nickered happly to him I loved him very much and I knew he loved me to. I licked his chest that was also a spot that he could not reach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:42 pm

Dull Star~
I stop grooming her back and arch my neck to look at her. I smile down upon her small figure and close my eyes as she licks my chest sighing contently.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:45 pm

[Hey...Do you mind if I bring a stallion in to fight Dull Star? If you don't want me to, I won't...you can win anyway :p Just...bored and need something to do xD]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:52 pm

(sure lol)
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:36 pm

Nia
I smile and put my head on the ground and fall to sleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:16 pm

I stand over her, looking around protectivly. She was my family and I would risk my life for her.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:41 am

Nia
I smiled up at him and sayed and looked out at the ocean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:58 pm

I tugged on her mane gently, smiling down at her.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:20 am

~Danger~
I trotted along the beach, a bored expression on my face.
I stopped short as I spotted the mare with the stallion. I smirked.
The mare was beautiful. and I wanted her all to myself.
I reared and ran towards her.

looking for another stallion to fight not for kill - Page 3 HORSE_STOCK___Tuesday_10_by_kittykitty5150

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:45 pm

Dull Star~
My head whipped up at the sound of hoof beats. I flattened my ears as I saw another stallion running towards Nia. I step in front of her and lift my head up high, snorting and pawing the ground. I was much bigger than this horse. My muscles stuck out noticably under my gray coat as I glared him down with a disgusted look. "Who are you?" I demand with a low snarl.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:49 pm

Nia
I looked at the new stallion and coward down behind my mate and shook my mane in fear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:35 pm

I turn my head and nuzzle her to comfort her and then quickly turn back to the stallion.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next