Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

looking for another stallion to fight not for kill

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

looking for another stallion to fight not for kill Empty looking for another stallion to fight not for kill

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:25 am

i wlk in my dark buckskin coat is looking good in the sun

Back to top Go down

looking for another stallion to fight not for kill Empty Re: looking for another stallion to fight not for kill

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:32 pm

(Dull Star POV)
I trot across the sandy beach looking for a stallion willing to take me. the dull greyness of my coat shinnies in the mid-day sun. I spot a buckskin stallion at the end. I layed my ears back and elevayed my head up high. I was here for a little fight to boost my spirits up to get another mare. I love to fight, whether it be for the &*#% of it or for killing. I am feared by most stallion because of my size and past history. I takea few steps closer, lifting my legs as i go looking rather intimidating.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

looking for another stallion to fight not for kill Empty Re: looking for another stallion to fight not for kill

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:17 pm

Nia
i look at the the two stallions and walk into the middle of there staring contest. i swish my tail and let out as much sent as i can
-and who may you two be?-
i asked as i eyed the two stallions

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:46 pm

Dull star~
I step down and lower my fighting stance, pricking my ears forward. I blocked out her heat scent and took one casual step closer, "Im Dull Star...you are?" my voice low in my throat.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:12 pm

i looked at him trying but not doing a very good job at it
-i am Nia and i am looking for a strong stallion to start a herd with-
i looked a him and turned my side to him every so slitly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:39 am

I wasn't going to fall for charade so easily. I casually nodded my head and raised my eyebrows in mock suprise. "There are plenty of stallions around for that want..." I say as I drop my head to nips a few stray blades of grass.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:53 am

i looked at him and rolled my eyes i whent to him and ran my nose over his sholder aand down his front leg
- well not all the stallions are as strong and handsom as u.-
i smiled at his and batted my eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:10 pm

I chuckle and take a tiny step away, "Your a young mare aren't you?" I ask as my eyes twinkle.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:51 pm

i smile and take a step closer *if u like young mares?*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:55 pm

She was young and trying hard to get with a stallion. She had no experince on her frame and I just chuckled. I nipped her shoulder as I strode past, walking to the waters edge and nickering to her.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:08 pm

i smiled at him i came up to his side and took a drink *so whats ur name?* i said looking at him with batting eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:26 pm

I turn to her, "Im Dull Star. Call me Star.." I shake my black fetlock out of my blue eyes and smile a dazzling smile upon her.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:40 pm

*i"m Nia and would like to get to know u now that i have ur attention.* i smiled and rubbed my head on him sholder looking up at him. he was taller then me and i did not care. if and when i had foals with him he was strong and could protect me and them.
looking for another stallion to fight not for kill Noche_1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:47 pm

I look down at her and smile, "Your such a young girl to wanna get to know me..I an old stallion." I get a swift drink smirking all the while. I swish my black tail and step closer to her, brushing my flank against hers.

http://www.flyingwfarms.com/SOLD%20HORSES/H%20Blue%20Velvet%20Pics/BLUE%20VELVET%20TWO.jpg
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:54 pm

i smile at him *ur not that old.* i said *so where r u from?* i asked looking at my own reflection in the water i accedently swish my tail and let out a eresistible sent. [i]oppps!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:58 pm

(do u mind answering to my topic in the garden of plenty it titles missy wants a stallion u dont have to just if u want to )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:03 pm

(kk I'll see)
I roll my royal blue eyes at her. "I'm a wanderer ever since I lost my mate to a cougar attack." I look down at her and then at the waves coming in from the tide.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:06 pm

(k thank u)
Nia~ i looked up at him *r u looking for a mate like me?*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:12 pm

I continue gazing out at the sea breathing in her heat scent. It was tempng but she was so young! I acted like I never heard her question. I turned around and looked at her smirking. "Have you ever mated before?"
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:23 pm

i smiled at him *no but i would like to try.* i looked at him *i would like to try with u one day* i said looking at the water and then back up to him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:20 am

I steal a glance at her as she looks down at the water, my natural instincts kicking in. She was a lone, inexperienced young mare looking to mate for her first time. I stepped away from her and drug my nose down her back to her rump and gently nipped the backside of her leg. I rested my chest against her butt as i reached my neck out to over her back to tug on her mane.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:56 am

i looked back at him and skreeched with a smile on my face. i gentle moved my tail and nodded to him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:52 pm

I wink and step back from her pulsing body. I move around her to her front and said, "Im sorry but...I don't think you can handle me!" I chuckle and nip her chest before trotting off and turning around hoping to get her to chase me.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:18 pm

I look down and sigh but when he nipped my shoulder i smiled and ran ofter him passing him up. *u may be bigger but i am faster and yes i can handle u.* i said as i turned to a hult in front of him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:22 pm

I chuckle and say, "Thats what you think.." before nipping her flank and wheeling around to gallop off in the other direction.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next