Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

looking for another stallion to fight not for kill

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

looking for another stallion to fight not for kill - Page 8 Empty Re: looking for another stallion to fight not for kill

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:46 pm

Nia
i woke up and ate. i said good morning to Dull Star and then waited for the little girl. i let Leo nurse and ate the cookie. i walked out into the pasture and smiled as i aloud Leo to go play with the poney. i walked to the fence and saw star. i watched him and saw what he was doing. i Snorted at him making sure he herd me snort. i watched him with a mad face. *why.* i simply said as i started to walk back to the opisite fence crying.

Leo
i woke up and nurced. i walked with my mom out into the pasture. i saw the poney and nudged my mom. when she gave me the go ahead i ran to her and asked *c-can- yo-you pl-pay wif me?* i asked her, as i reared up and bobbed my head

Back to top Go down

looking for another stallion to fight not for kill - Page 8 Empty Re: looking for another stallion to fight not for kill

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:55 pm

Dull Star~
I paced the small corral glaring at the teasing board. This didn't feel right anymore. Before, I loved breeding the mares and being the Boss's number one stud, but now I have a mate. Speaking of my mate, I heard her snort loudly and I turn. My heart nearly breaks in two as I see her crying. I would have to explain it all to her when they let me out of this corrall so I continued pacing and waited.

Krissy~
I smile as i am let out. I buck around alittle bit before going over to Nia and see what she saw. "Oh dear, don't you know?" I ask her kindly. Leo comes over and asks to play. I nuzzle his forhead, "I will play in one minute big guy!".
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:00 pm

Nia
i looked at Krissy and asked *knew what?* i was crying and mad

Leo
i looked at my dad and snrted like my mom and smiled at him, i trotted after my mom having no clue what they were doing.

(hey i might have to get off Sad )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:08 pm

(I am too after this post!)

Krissy~
I say, "Dull Star was born here on this ranch. The Boos used him as stud to breed purebred spanish Arabians. Over time, he siredso many foals, people from around the world would come to breed their finest pure mares to him. Star ran away and hadn't been seen since. Rumor has it he was a forcer since he bred so much and had an addiction for it just like his twin brother Milo. Now that he is back, Boss plans to continue what was started before." I engulph air quickly and nuzzle her shoulder.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:21 pm

Nia
i shook my head *but he has me, his mate, now and a colt that he was with me thruough the whole thing now. he never told me anything like that.* i took off running into the trees

Leo
i stayed with Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:55 pm

Krissy~
It wasn't my place to tell her she was wrong so i kept my mouth shut. I smiled down at Lucky. "Wanna play now?" I ask
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:03 pm

Nia
i stoped in the trees and cryed as i watched Dull Star pace the arena. i looked at around and said to my self *i am the one who got myself into this mass then i will get out. i had a plan but i would have to wait till Leo grew up.
Leo
i nodded and bucked as i ran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:35 pm

Dull Star~
A few more mares were brought to me and I completed my dirty task until the afternoon sun blazed down my back. jake washed me up and led me back out to pasture. I ran around freely, bucking and kicking as a few stallions and geldings joined me. I trotted to the fence and looked around for Nia but all i saw was Krissy and Lucky.

Krissy~
I giggle a d race after his, reaching and softly bumping his rump before turning away.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:45 pm

Nia
i saw Dull Star and walked slwoly out of the trees. My eyes were wet but i was done crying. i nickered to him but when no farther then the tree line. *What?* i asked him my vioce sad and scared.

Lucky
i jumped up and turned and ran after her. laphing as i ran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:11 pm

Krissy~
I run from him smiling then trot around a tree filled with apples.

Dull Star~
I cock my head then lower my gaze sadly, "Come over here.." he glances at Krissy before reutning to Nia.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:28 pm

Nia
*Why should I?* i asked my voice shaky

Leo
i ran around the tree and looked up at all the apples

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:13 am

Dull Star~
I bob my head up and down, my black mane and forlock flying around with it. "Because I want to talk with you." I said slowly knowing Krissy must have already told her by the way he eyes looked. I had a special place my heart for Krissy. She was like a sister to me ever since we grew up together here way back when.

Krissy~
I glance up at Star and smile big before looking at the apples. "You want one Leo?" I ask him as I reach up and take one for myself.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8