Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Butterfly searches for a stallion(must be evil or will kill!)

Go down

Dark Butterfly searches for a stallion(must be evil or will kill!) Empty Dark Butterfly searches for a stallion(must be evil or will kill!)

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:46 pm

Dark Butterfly:*i fly in, land, then i rear and give out a loud whinny, and wait for a stallion*

Back to top Go down

Dark Butterfly searches for a stallion(must be evil or will kill!) Empty Re: Dark Butterfly searches for a stallion(must be evil or will kill!)

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:00 pm

Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Dark Butterfly searches for a stallion(must be evil or will kill!) Empty Re: Dark Butterfly searches for a stallion(must be evil or will kill!)

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:04 pm

Dark Butterfly:*i watch him closely*"why hello scar."

http://ri-bobribbon.deviantart.com/art/Midnight-Pegasus-81378464

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:09 pm

I snort and nod a hello
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:21 pm

Dark Butterfly:*i continue to watch him as Dead Prez enters, then i snarl a Prez*

Dead Prez:"Well Scar it seems as we meet again"*i laugh*

Dark Butterfly: *i glare at Prez*

(this is , Dead Prez)
http://ely-wolf.deviantart.com/art/The-power-of-Valkyrie-112928069

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:22 pm

I snort and tackle him to the ground and put my hoof on his neck, threatening his life, I nicker for him to leave
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:32 pm

Dead Prez:*i shoot up from his grip, tackling him to the ground my veins showing(like in my pic)"look who is weak now!"*i growl*

Dark Butterfly:* i roll my eyes and watch them and whisper*"idiot"

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:33 pm

I snort with laughter "Sooo immature" I sigh and through him into the air and kick him up and down, causing excrusiating pain and anger
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:37 pm

Dead Prez:* i growl at him and gallop towards Butterfly*

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:39 pm

I trot after him, easily catching up I rear and come down on his back, dislocating it, not canciling the nervous system but paralysing him, I laugh and dig my hoof into his skin, cause uncontrolable pain
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:45 pm

Dead Prez:*i scream in pain and lay motionless*

Dark Butterfly:*i glare at Scar, and bite off a big chunk of skin and slapping him with my wing and then trot to a far off tree*

Dead Prez: *moans in pain as the wound heals*

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:47 pm

I snprt at the mare "Mares" I roll my eyes and groal at ded prez"Come near me again and you might not be so lucky" I snarl
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:49 pm

Dark Butterfly:"Idiot Stallions!"i roll my eyes and keep galloping away in fury*

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:50 pm

I snort and graze
[i gtg bye!!! be on later tommarrow prob:)]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:52 pm

(ok bye)

*i see that he stops and fly away*

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:41 pm

I roll my eyes and trot around, tossing my head
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down