Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Searches for a truly Evil Mare

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Ghost Searches for a truly Evil Mare Empty Ghost Searches for a truly Evil Mare

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:38 pm

~I walk in,my mane flowing in the darkness of the moonlight sky,my flaming tail,looks as if it is fire,blowing in the wind,i stand there and my eyes glow white~

Back to top Go down

Ghost Searches for a truly Evil Mare Empty Re: Ghost Searches for a truly Evil Mare

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:14 pm

Vendetta: I trot in my silver coat shinning in the moonlight and my teal mane and tail blowing in the wind.

Back to top Go down

Ghost Searches for a truly Evil Mare Empty Re: Ghost Searches for a truly Evil Mare

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:21 pm

~He watches the mare closely from the dark shadows,he walks out,revealing his thick muscles and his flaming body,he looks at her,saying nothing~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:24 pm

I stop and pin my ears back my eyes glowing black with rage "Who are you"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:31 pm

~my eyes open,and glow a bright white,in which you stare at....i wait then say nothing once more,i finally speak~ Dont ask me who i am when you as a weakling mare came onto the land i was standing on~he rears,his hooves sharp and pointed~I dont want to see such a sick site

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:38 pm

I gallop in my head held high, I snort and stomp my foot when I get there "Hello" I say in a huskey voice, and pin my ears back
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:38 pm

I snarl and bare my teeth then rear with my dagger like hooves lashing out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:41 pm

~He looks at the new mare(this is to patriot)~ Hi ~i snarl,lip lifted~ What do you want?~snorts then looks at the other mare(gold horse),i rear up and slam down on your side sticking the jagged point into your side,you are pinned under my weight,and cant get up~

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:41 pm

I buck with my back legs and kick her stomach, knocking her down and bruising her kidney And snort
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:42 pm

(i already knocked her down...)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:43 pm

I was writing while you were so I didnt see your reply lol
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:44 pm

V: I snarl and kick him off of me then ram into him knocking him down and press my hoof into his neck drawing blood "Don't mess with me stallion"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:44 pm

V: I snarl and kick him off of me then ram into him knocking him down and press my hoof into his neck drawing blood "Don't mess with me stallion"

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:46 pm

lol you said that twice:).
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:46 pm

~He gets up,his neck heals automatically~ Im not just any Demon horse,i cant be harmed...practically..im immortal~snarls and rears up,knocking legs into her ribs,making her break 5 of them and she slams down on the ground and one pierces out of her skin~

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:47 pm

I snort watching them with enjoyment
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:03 pm

I growl and get up baring razor sharp fangs and heal instantly "Back off"

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:04 pm

I back up, giving them room for the show
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:05 pm

(You cant Heal instantly like me)

~Watches her,and laughs then reaches down and bites into your leg hard,breaking it off at the shoulder,then the other,watching you fall,he backs up out of reach and watches her~ Hahahah!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:06 pm

I laugh
[if its in the bios she can]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:07 pm

I snort and get up my leg growing back "I'm done wasting my time with you" I turn around and leave

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:09 pm

~Laughs and bites you with sharp teeth in the side,pulling a chunk out then spites it on the ground~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:10 pm

(she's gone!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:12 pm

[nope!!! she cant heal like that because its not in her bio]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:12 pm

[nope!!! she cant heal like that because its not in her bio]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next