Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

looking for another stallion to fight not for kill

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

looking for another stallion to fight not for kill - Page 5 Empty Re: looking for another stallion to fight not for kill

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:10 pm

DullStar~
I snort, "A braver stallion? I'll give ya the brave stallion title for even daring to challenge me!" I roll my eyes after reading his lips. "Oh I want your death to be slow and painful...." my voice slipped away as I drove my fangs into his jugular and began sucking the blood from his body all the while a deadly poision seeping into his blood stream. I pulled away leaving just enough blood for the poison to spread through. I cringed at his dying screams that peirced the air.

(did that sound powerplayish?)
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

looking for another stallion to fight not for kill - Page 5 Empty Re: looking for another stallion to fight not for kill

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:18 pm

(dont even know what that is. hehe lol)

Nia
i gasped in horer as Dull star bit him. i ran to him and saw what he was really doing. steped back looking at his fangs *how could u.* i said as i turned as started to run away

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:56 pm

Dull Star~
I look up and step back as I see Nia. "Nia wait! Let me explain!" I look down at the stallion laying on the ground and at the blood droplets on the sand. I didn't want her to see me this way! This side of me was to be kept hidden! I hang my head as I trot after her.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:00 pm

Nia
i walk fast as i pinn my ears back and asked *what?*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:22 pm

Dull Star~
I come to a halt. "Dont snap at me." I say as I look her over. "If you won't let me explain, then I'll be at the beach." I turn away and canter back to the beach.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:34 pm

Nia
i turned and said *i will give u one chance to explain or i leave for ever.* i wait there and look at him canter. one ear back one ear forward.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:43 pm

I turn and look at her, my black eyes softening as i catch her threatening words on the wind. They were like daggers stabbing my heart. "I never wanted to have to explain this to you or to any mare i fell for...im a vampric horse. A monster to be exact I never wanted to be this but i was born this way. I only act savage when someone i love is in harm or im really pissed off. I can control my blood lust..i dont go about killing what ever smells good. I promise." i look at her sadly then look out to sea.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:54 pm

Nia~
i trot to his side as i cry. there blue tink stained his coat as i nuzzled his neck i looked up at him and said *i am sorry.* i closed my eyes tears pouring out. *i love you* i graved a little piece if his mane in my teeth and held tight to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:29 pm

Dull Star~
I stepped back at first, not sure of her. I see her crying and i hug her to me. "I love you too.."
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:34 pm

(hey time goes by fast on this site right? so can she be in heat again?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:16 pm

(mhm, just make sure you put ~A few months later~ before you post)
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:47 pm

~A Few Months Later~
i was walking around feeling very uncofertable when i relised that i was in heat again. i walked slowly over to Dull Star *ummm Honey... i.. u...do u remember.... umm...* i couldnt find the right words to explain what was going on so i show him. i filted my tail and a sweet sent came out and flooded the land. *do u get what i was trying to say?* i asked looking at him with a raised eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:56 pm

Dull Star~
Nia didn't even half to show me. I could smell it a mile away. She was in heat again and it was more powerful now then a few months back. I dipped my nose to her rear and pulled away quickly, my notrils flared as the smell takes over my senses. "Oh I understand clearly!" I exclaim.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:21 pm

Nia~
i smile at him and ask * do what to have a son or daughter?* i asked moving my tail off to the side letting him know that it was ok.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:01 pm

Dull Star~
I bob my head up and down excitedly. "A young filly.." I murmur as I nose her dock before backing up and lunging forward. I mount easily, slightly groaning from having little room to fit in her. I grip her mane in my teeth and thrust.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:17 pm

i spread my legs under ur wait and lean forward alowing u to have more room. i lowered my head and groned

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:56 pm

Dull Star~
I notice her shift her weight so I shift mine to make her more comfortable. Her mane slips from my grasp so I nip at het shoulders gently. I thrust and pump listening to het groan as I grunt.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:41 pm

Nia
i smiled and nipped at his front legs playfully. i kept my head low and closed my eyes and pleasure. i pushed back when he pushed in. a smile across my face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:51 pm

Dull Star~
Im finished and i back down, breathing heavily. I cough once and walk to her side, nipping her as i go. I smile small and lick her cheek.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:30 pm

Nia
*thank u.* i said as i giggled and closed my eyes as he licked me. *what do u want the foal to be?* i asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:56 pm

Dull Star~
I nose her face. "Any time babe," i move to stand next to her. "Ah..if only we could deside that. Knowing my genes, it will most likely look like me.." i smile down at her.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:59 pm

Nia
i smiled and said *so how many bo u want in the future?* i asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:51 pm

Dull Star~
I nuzzle her cheek, "As many as you wish to bare."
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:26 pm

Nia:
i smiled and said *as many as u wish to give us.* i put my head to the ground and started to graze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:07 pm

Dull Star~
I smile, "exelent answer" I start to graze too.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next