Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!)

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!) - Page 13 Empty Re: The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!)

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:28 pm

C:
i chuckle."sure,why not"i tease

Back to top Go down

The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!) - Page 13 Empty Re: The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!)

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:32 pm

K: *I stand for you*
(Reply to Afire and Elixir foals)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:34 pm

(i dont feel like it)

C:i quickly mount and get her pregnant with my seeds i unmount and smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:40 pm

(quick cuz i feel crappy and really should be laying down sober and pissed...which i am pissed but i am not laying down)

C: i am tired

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:14 pm

Arrow: "what is it?" Arrow said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:03 pm

Arrow: he snapped at her and said "this is the first time i`ve done it to you" then he grabbed a peice fast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:05 pm

*i growl* "it was not" *i start eating again*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:08 pm

Arrow: he walked away with a big chunk in his mouth.

Purple Shadow: she shook her head.

Griffin: he walked up to a near by stream and took a long refreshing drink and layed down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:10 pm

*i watch him leave then start eating again*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:12 pm

Arrow: he layed don by Eri and started eating.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:16 pm

Arrow: he sneezed and started eating again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:41 pm

Eri: *I walk up to Arrow* Do you want...pups?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:56 pm

Arrow: he looked at her for a minute and said "of course I do!" he said whispering not wanting to wake the other wolves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next