Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!)

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!) Empty The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!)

Post by Guest Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:32 pm

*they all follow the leader (Kydah) and smile*

Kydah (the leader)
The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!) SWMainBanner-1
Male

Skylark (the Assistant Leader, just in case if Kydah gets hurt)
The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!) Annoucements
Male

Purple Shadow (The Female Leader, and also Kydah`s mate)
The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!) GeneralInfo
Female

Griffin (Member and also Smudge`s mate)
The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!) Familiars
Male

Seneca (Member, and Blue Teal`s Mate)
The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!) Rules
Female

Smudge (Griffin`s Mate, also a Member)
The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!) SaleInfo
Female

Blue Teal (he is the Head Fighter, and he is also Seneca`s mate)
The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!) Breeding
Male

Bobby (Member, and he is also Blue Teal`s and Seneca`s Son)
The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!) Rankings
Male

Secret Scencer (he is the Med Wolf, and a Member of course and has no mate)
The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!) WolfOwners
Male

Red Arrow (Member and also the mate of Eri)
The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!) FamiliarOwners
Male

Echo`s Night (she is the tracker for any bad wolves or something, she is also Sanguis`s mate)
The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!) FAQ
Female

Last edited by misses^.^cullen on Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!) Empty re

Post by Guest Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:02 pm

(where did you get those pictures)

Back to top Go down

The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!) Empty Re: The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!)

Post by Guest Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:04 pm

shortygirl5683 wrote:(where did you get those pictures)
(just from a site that i found)

Back to top Go down

The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!) Empty Re: The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!)

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:38 pm

(maybe can you look at the pictures cuz i've been looking for a wolf sim site. I'm not trying to be rude Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:38 pm

shortygirl5683 wrote:(maybe can you look at the pictures cuz i've been looking for a wolf sim site. I'm not trying to be rude Smile )
(what di you mean)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:06 am

(i mean look at the website you got them on Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:25 pm

shortygirl5683 wrote:(i mean look at the website you got them on Smile )
(ok i will)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:43 pm

shortygirl5683 wrote:(thnks)
(no prob)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:20 pm

*A warrior wolf trots up, wings disappearing into mid air.* Hello, I am Haiku

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2368/1522084961_576136ab95.jpg?v=0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:58 pm

lilmissmo333 wrote:*A warrior wolf trots up, wings disappearing into mid air.* Hello, I am Haiku

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2368/1522084961_576136ab95.jpg?v=0

Kydah: he looks at him and says "hello, I am Kydah..The leader of this pack".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:01 pm

*I smile* I am Haiku. Nice to meet you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:55 pm

lilmissmo333 wrote:*I smile* I am Haiku. Nice to meet you

Kydah: "hello, Haiku...So obviosly you want to join this pack".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:47 am

*nods and sniffs ground* Can I?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:08 pm

lilmissmo333 wrote:*nods and sniffs ground* Can I?

Kydah: "if your strong enough and trust wothy you can"...Then he looked at him again and said "show me what you got" then he got in his fighting pose. (not a real fight, he just wants to see how much strenh he has)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:18 pm

(Haiku is a girl)

*I snarl and jump forward, tripping you* GRRR! *I smack you with my paw*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:22 pm

Name: Sanguis (Latin for "blood")
Personality: Aggressive, stays out of the way, dark, won't take and crap
http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/H/HE/HEA/heather679/1191984819_turesWOLF6.jpg

Sanguis: *I leap out of the shadows and growl* Can I be in the pack?
Haiku: Sanguis you came too?
Sanguis: *nods* Tracked you here.
Haiku: *rolls eyes* He's a magnificent tracker.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:34 pm

lilmissmo333 wrote:Name: Sanguis (Latin for "blood")
Personality: Aggressive, stays out of the way, dark, won't take and crap
http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/H/HE/HEA/heather679/1191984819_turesWOLF6.jpg

Sanguis: *I leap out of the shadows and growl* Can I be in the pack?
Haiku: Sanguis you came too?
Sanguis: *nods* Tracked you here.
Haiku: *rolls eyes* He's a magnificent tracker.

Kydah: he smiles and gets up then says "you are now the hunter for this clan, your not so bad"...Then he looks at all the other wolves and says "hello, i`m Kydah the leader of this pack".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:37 pm

Sanguis: *nods and growls at Haiku*
Haiku: *cowards back* Is Eri coming?
Eri: I right here you dingbat. (Eri is Sanguis's mate. She's just like Sanguis. http://www.animetique.com/animeImages/reviews/rev_wolf.jpg )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:07 pm

lilmissmo333 wrote:Sanguis: *nods and growls at Haiku*
Haiku: *cowards back* Is Eri coming?
Eri: I right here you dingbat. (Eri is Sanguis's mate. She's just like Sanguis. http://www.animetique.com/animeImages/reviews/rev_wolf.jpg )
(ok, oh and if Haiku doesn`t have a mate..He can be with Echo`s Night)

Ktdah: he laughs and stares at all of them as they talk, then he says "so, sence you guys are now apart of the pack....I will have to decide who will be a med wolf, or a hunter, or something like that".

Echo`s Night: she walks past Haiku and smiles at him not saying a thing. (you can look at her pic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:20 pm

(Wait Eri isn't Sanguis's mate. Sanguis and Eri and Haiku are up for mates. Eri and Haiku are girl and Sanguis is a guy)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:36 pm

lilmissmo333 wrote:(Wait Eri isn't Sanguis's mate. Sanguis and Eri and Haiku are up for mates. Eri and Haiku are girl and Sanguis is a guy)
(ohhhhhh ok sorry! LOL!)

Purple Shadow: she walked up to them and said "hello, welcome to our pack" she bowed.

Kydah: "oh and this is my mate Purple Shadow".

Echo`s Night: "hello, Kydah" she said with her quiet voice.

Griffin: "hi! I`m Griffin".

Kydah: he laughed and said "he is one of the most friendly wolves in out pack" he laughed again.

Bobby: he ran over to them wanting to play with someone, then he howled and said "hi! I`m Bobby". (he is a little pup)

Blue Teal: "stop doing that Bobby, you can`t keep running around all day".

Bobby: "i know daddy, i`m sorry. I`m going to go sleep by mommy".

Blue Teal: "ok son" then he looked over at the new wolves and said "hello, sorry about my son".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:39 pm

Eri: Hello. *I stare at Bobby and sigh, wanting a pup of my own*
Sanguis: *I stare at Echo's Night*
Eri: *smacks Sanguis with paw*
Sanguis: Sorry!
Haiku: *I smile and watch everyone*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:41 pm

lilmissmo333 wrote:Eri: Hello. *I stare at Bobby and sigh, wanting a pup of my own*
Sanguis: *I stare at Echo's Night*
Eri: *smacks Sanguis with paw*
Sanguis: Sorry!
Haiku: *I smile and watch everyone*

Echo`s Night: she walks away and thinks about the wolf that was staring at her.

Kydah: "don`y mind her...She is just a little shy and myrtrious".

Purple Shadow: "honey i`ll be over talking with Seneca ok".

Kydah: "ok".

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next