Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!)

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!)

Post by Guest Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:11 pm

Mrs.Edward Cullen =) wrote:(Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:41 am that is when i posted it..)
Cobra:"sorry me and raven sometimes tune out into our thoughts...what were you saying?"i smirk.
Ravn:(accent-london)"sorreh guys i tuned out i didn mean to lads and laddies."i smile and fly off cobras back and land on the ground.

THEM!:

The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!) - Page 3 Wolf_and_raven_by_khaosdog

Kydah: "ok" then he walks away to Purple Shadow..... Then he looks at Raven and Cobra and says "that is ok, I don`t mind, so what brings you guys here?".

Seneca: "Sagnuis does seem a little protective over you, but that`s ok... I`m protective over my son Bobby".

Bobby: he bites his moms ear.

Back to top Go down

The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!)

Post by Guest Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:31 pm

(Mrs.Edawrd Cullen We can use the same photo. Im not about to go get another for him.)
Sanguis: *I Walk up to Echo* Hello. *I smile and Lie down next to you*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:37 pm

lilmissmo333 wrote:(Mrs.Edawrd Cullen We can use the same photo. Im not about to go get another for him.)
Sanguis: *I Walk up to Echo* Hello. *I smile and Lie down next to you*

Echo: she skoots over as she lays by him, looking away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:49 pm

S: *I nuzzle my paw*
H: *I look around boredly*
E; Ok. Im ready. Where do I go first

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:14 pm

(admin said it can be confusing so not to)Cobra:i stand there and look at raven.
RAVEN:i peck at myself under my wings getting picks of dirt off."so what are we doin today mates?"i smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:36 pm

Mrs.Edward Cullen =) wrote:(admin said it can be confusing so not to)Cobra:i stand there and look at raven.
RAVEN:i peck at myself under my wings getting picks of dirt off."so what are we doin today mates?"i smile.

Echo: she looks back at him and right when he looks at her, she turns her head quikly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:16 pm

Cobra:i roll my eyes and begin to walk off.signaling to raven that we are technically invisible."lets go"i whisper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:39 pm

Mrs.Edward Cullen =) wrote:Cobra:i roll my eyes and begin to walk off.signaling to raven that we are technically invisible."lets go"i whisper.

Kydah: he notices Cobra and Raven walking off, then he trots over to them and sayd "wait, I didn`t say that you had to leave" he smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:16 pm

Cobra:"i know sir but we are going to because we are both technically invisible."I begin to walk off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:34 am

Mrs.Edward Cullen =) wrote:Cobra:"i know sir but we are going to because we are both technically invisible."I begin to walk off.

Kydah: he sighs, not knowing why they are leaving..... then he says "ok, I ghess you don`t wanna have a Mate or anything". (oh and he alreayd has a mate)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:21 am

(cobra has a mate?????whenc did he get one) COBRA:"i do want a mate,but it doesnt look like anyone cares for me and raen certainly wont find a mate."i smear.
RAVEN:i laugh and then sigh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:40 pm

"what's going on here?" asks Diesel

FierceJaw follows him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:58 pm

S: *I growl at Cobra, not trusting him*
E: *I flick my ears at Cobra*
H: *I also growl at him*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:42 pm

COBRA:i look at the wolfs who growled."what did i ever do to you to deserve that!?-mumbles-god no won ever is nice to me ever sense i was little"i huff and run in the opposite direction hearing a rabbits thumps.a giant wolf comes and stops in front of me stomping on the rabbit crushing its bones.i stare up at him.
RAVEN:i stare in amazment at the huge wolf i back away with my two feet hiding behind one of the other wolves.

IOC STANDS TALL: The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!) - Page 3 Winged_Wolf_by_Nambroth

IOC: The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!) - Page 3 Wolf_with_wings_color_sm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:22 pm

S: *I get up, hackles raised, and growl*
H: *I watch my with ears back in unsureness*
E: *I growl and squint my eyes then get up, expression lifting* Who are you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:04 pm

I:the most gentle look on my face arises."im Ioc...i mean no harm to you"i smile
C:i stand in amazment."whoa"
R:i flap around in a panic and fly behind a wolves leg.
I:i chuckle then smile i reach my head down to the bird."no harm...i will not hurt you"i say gentle
R:my fears rool away."aye mate.im Raven"i smile.
I:i look at the other wolves waiting for a reply.
C:"and im Cobra"i say standing proud and tall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:09 pm

S: *I let my hackles fall and my expression lifts* Im Sanguis. (boy
H: *I put my ears forward* Im Haiku (girl - not mate)
E: *I stop growling* Im Eri (girl - no mate)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:18 pm

I:"relief seems to come over ll of you...why is that?"i say a little confused.(Ioc is very different she doesnt no much at all)
C:i look at the other wolves then to ioc."its an expression Ioc"i smile
R:i look at the winged wolf cautious.i whisper to cobra"she may be playin a trick mate"
C:i roll my eyes at raven.
I:i wait for a reply from the other wolves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:24 pm

S: *I sit* Danger lurks from every corner.
E: *I also sit* You don't know when you'll find it
H *I sit too* It always come when you least expect it.
S: *I nod* My parents were evil. Thats Why my name is Sanguis. It's Latin for "blood"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:27 pm

I:i back down and back away slowly."i dont get it"i say with my eyes shutting and opening
C:i back away from Ioc and sit next to the other wolves
R:i find a perch on Cobra's head.and sit.
I:i begin to get very confused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:28 pm

S: *I sigh* Danger is around. Evil. It could kill you. Anytime. Anywhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:33 pm

I:my right eye twitches."what is evil?"i say serious with no joke
C:i burst out laughing
R:i peck cobra on the head to get him to stop
C:i stop and sit there trying to keep my laugh in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:35 pm

S: Evil is something that kills you. Its dark, it hurts, and it leaves and imprint. Always. This is evil. *I snarl and hop on you, grabbing you ear with my teeth then jumping off* That was gentle evil. Real evil hurts worse. *I get my face closer 2 yours* Way worse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:38 pm

I:i have an odd look on my face."that hurt...i dont like evil"i say
C:i laugh at ioc
R:i peck cobras head over and over to tell him not to laugh again at all
C:i stop.(he fallows Raven's every command)

(does sanguis have a mate...cause maybe Ioc could be with him)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:42 pm

(no he doesn't - but he's not winged, nor are the others)

Sanguis: I'd imagine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next