Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!)

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!) - Page 10 Empty Re: The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:43 pm

I:"thank you"i smile and look at Crai

C:i whirl around.i snarl and then turn and keep walking

ALL PUPS:
*sleep*

Back to top Go down

The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!) - Page 10 Empty Re: The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:51 pm

HORSECRAZY wrote:I:"thank you"i smile and look at Crai

C:i whirl around.i snarl and then turn and keep walking

ALL PUPS:
*sleep*
*the whole clan fell asleep*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:20 pm

Kanik: *I jump back, my heat scent letting go* Sorry. Jeez. *I walk slowly*
Eri: *I bury into Arrow*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:40 pm

Stormheart wrote:Kanik: *I jump back, my heat scent letting go* Sorry. Jeez. *I walk slowly*
Eri: *I bury into Arrow*

Arrow: he smiles and dozes off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:00 pm

C: "fine you can come,but i dont appreciate closness"i push her gently a little away from me

R:i fly to Kanik ."sorry he is having a ruff time"i say flying next to her as she walks

I:i fall asleep with the pups closely tucked at my belly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:19 pm

*Lexy flies in with her pups on her back and lands, then cautiously approaches* "Hello? May I join you?" *She stops short several feet*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:42 pm

Ripple flys in and lands, then bows her head. "May I gone this clan?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:32 pm

*Lexy looks warily at the new wolf and backs up showing her sharp teeth thinking of her pups, but watches the others to. She stops showing her teeth and looks about*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:49 pm

twilight_chic wrote:*Lexy looks warily at the new wolf and backs up showing her sharp teeth thinking of her pups, but watches the others to. She stops showing her teeth and looks about*

Kydah: he walks up to the newcomers and says "hello, both of you may join, but you two have to follow the rules that I make."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:57 am

Eri: *I warily let my scent go to Arrow, then tell Swiftpaw to go play with the other pups*
Crai: *I lick I's ear*
Sanguis: *I growl at the newcomer, not the one with the pups, though*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:51 pm

"Thank you. And we will follow your rules. Pups say hello to the clan we jus joined." *I let my pups down off my back.*
Lillian: *Goes and sniffs the alfa female."
Nina: *Whimpers a greeting*
Halum:*A low growl sounds deep in my throat, but I stop when mom shows her teeth at me*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:59 pm

Lexy: *Lies down to rest from her long flight*
Nina: *curled up to mom*
Lillian:* watching swiftpaw*
Halum: *biting Lillians ears*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:05 pm

Toklo: *I walk in and walk right up to the leader, giving signs of respect* May I join?

The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!) - Page 10 Dark_w10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:42 pm

C: i continue to walk i look back at Kanik."ill be your friend...if well if you want one"i smile and stand in front of her

R:i fly by Kaniks head

I:i sleep soundly.i twitch my ear when he licks it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:59 pm

Lexy: *asleep, but alert*
Pups: *curled up asleep next to their mom*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:30 pm

Kanik: *I pause* Okay. *I walk next to you*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:33 pm

C: "lets make conversation"i laugh a bit but control myself."i need a mate"i smile

R;i fly and land on top of cobras head

I:
Sleeps with pups

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:52 pm

C:
i stop and think a bit."will you consider being my mate"i cam right out with it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:55 pm

Kanik: I won't consider. I will be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:59 pm

Lexy: *trots off a distance but keeps an eye on her pups. I go to the woods and howl mournfully*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:00 pm

Toklo: *I walk away from the leader and see the pups. I walk to them and lay there, growling at all who come near, protecting them*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:57 pm

Lexy: *still in the woods*
Lillian: *cuddles up next to the new wolf*
Nina: *same*
Halum: *howls when his mother does*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next