Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!)

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!) - Page 11 Empty Re: The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!)

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:52 pm

Toklo: *I look at the pups* Your name?
Kanik: Do you like pups?

Back to top Go down

The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!) - Page 11 Empty Re: The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!)

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:56 pm

Lillian: *barks happily at her* "I'm Lillian!"
Nina: "I'm Nina, and thats are brother Halum. He doesnt like being with alot of people."
Halum: *growls at nina*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:00 pm

Toklo: *I nod* (He's a guy)Where is your mother?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:15 pm

(OH! sorry!)
Lillian: "She's in the woods hunting and mourning."
Nina: *Nods in agreement with Lillian*
Halum: *Watchs Toklo, he looks to the edge of the woods and howls*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:44 pm

Wildfire:*i hear the howl and walk in*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:47 pm

halum: *lifts a lip exposing his tiny baby teeth in a snarl*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:28 pm

Arrow: he smells the scent and holds himself to the ground trying to resist the smell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:29 pm

(DUDES, STOP ROLEPLAYING WITHOUT ME IN MY TOPIC! I MADE THIS TOPIC AND THIS IS MY CLAN SO IF YOU DON`T LISTEN TO ME I WILL GET VERY VERY VERY MAD!!!!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:47 pm

Lexy: *comes back with a dead rabbit and lies down and eats it, snarling when anyone comes near*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:22 pm

(Sorry I t got intense, lol)
Toklo: *I withdraw when I see Lexy*
Eri: *I lick him*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:25 pm

Lexy: *looks at Toklo and blushes* "sorry for my manners, thank you for watching my pups" *She gets up and walks over to him and bows*
pups: *snuggled up to toklo*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:26 pm

Toklo: *I nod* Welcome. *I get up, shake, then go to hunt. I come back with a young deer*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:03 pm

pups: *bark happily*
Lexy: "come on babies, we are going on a trip to the Gates of Trust" *gets babies on her back and takes off*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:41 pm

Lexy: *pauses and turns around slowly* "Toklo? Would you like to come with us?" *She asked hopefully*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:19 pm

twilight_chic wrote:halum: *lifts a lip exposing his tiny baby teeth in a snarl*

*i watch him and smile*
Pic of Wildfire:
The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!) - Page 11 Fire_wolf_by_wolfbecks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:50 pm

Arrow: he smiles as she licks him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:30 pm

*i walk up to the leader* "may i join"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:52 am

E" *I tuck my tail and fall asleep*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:39 pm

Kydah: he stands up nice and tall and says "yes you may join, but if you do anything to harm any of out members then you will be kicked out" he said proudly.

Arrpw: he got up slowly trying not to wake Eri up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:46 pm

halum: *he flies back in and lands softly. He lays down and rests his head on his paws and sighs*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:47 pm

Kydah: "you are welcome, you can feel free to eat drink sleep, whatever you want" he said and bowed back.

Arrow: he walked away to a near by stream and took a long refreshing drink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:49 pm

halum: *watches everything quietly*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next