Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!)

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!)

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:24 pm

C:
"i was never going to ask anything"i say confused

Back to top Go down

The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!)

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:27 pm

C:i frown."hmmm"i say."wonder what that was about"i ask my self.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:38 pm

I:i wake up
R:*wakes*
C:goes hunting

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:31 am

E: *I follow C to hunt*
S: *I growl*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:32 pm

(who's S?)
C:i turn seeing her.i look at her funny and then keep walking.i turn again."why are you here?"i ask gently
I:i look at the wolf growl i stick my fur up.i look at my mate.
R:i jump in a stream and clean myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:31 am

(Sanguis, Eri's brother)
E: *I pin my ears* You don't need to know.
Crai: *I nuzzle I*
Cree: *I peck at the corn on the ground*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:53 pm

C: "would you stop fallowing me then?"i sprint away going into the woods
I:i leave my hackles up and growl
R:i start to peck at the fish in the stream

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:27 pm

S: *I follow and knock you down, pining you against the cold, hard ground* Don't talk to my sister that way! *I growl into your ears*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:21 pm

Stormheart wrote:S: *I follow and knock you down, pining you against the cold, hard ground* Don't talk to my sister that way! *I growl into your ears*

Kydah: "hey hey! Enough! I will not allow this fighting in my clan now you too get away from eachother... And if you guys don`t obey the leader there will be trouble."

Purple Shadow *she watched them fight* (can you guys try not to role play without me)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:07 am

S: *I get up, still mad. I lay down under a small ledge, hackles raised* (Sure. Once S gets mad it's hard to calm him down)
Cree: *I look around*
E: *I lick Swiftpaw*
Sp: *I bound over to Kydah and play with his paws*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:14 am

Stormheart wrote:S: *I get up, still mad. I lay down under a small ledge, hackles raised* (Sure. Once S gets mad it's hard to calm him down)
Cree: *I look around*
E: *I lick Swiftpaw*
Sp: *I bound over to Kydah and play with his paws*

Kydah: he smiles, still watching his clan.

Bobby: "Hi!!!!! Can someone play with me?" he said curiously.

Seneca: "cakm down son.... Your father will play with you tomorrrow ok?."

Bobby: "ok mommy" he wags his tail.

Echo`s Night: "listen Sanguis, sorry fo rnever talking to you but... I`m just more of a loner and more of a shy wolf."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:27 pm

S: *I lok at her* It's fine. That's how I am.
Swiftpaw: *I get up and playfully swat bobby's feet* Play?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:32 pm

Stormheart wrote:S: *I lok at her* It's fine. That's how I am.
Swiftpaw: *I get up and playfully swat bobby's feet* Play?

Bobby: "yeah! Play!" he starts to run around his mom and dad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:43 pm

Sp: *I catch his tail, let go them pounce gently on him*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:10 pm

Stormheart wrote:Sp: *I catch his tail, let go them pounce gently on him*

Bobby: *he laughs and falls down, then he pounces on him*

Seneca: she laughs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:42 pm

Sp: *I gently tap Seneca on the nose then play-attack Bobby.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:09 pm

Stormheart wrote:Sp: *I gently tap Seneca on the nose then play-attack Bobby.

Seneca: she smiles.

Bobby: he laughs again and bites his ear gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:52 pm

E: *I laugh and lay down by Seneca*
Sp: *I jump over him then yip*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:38 pm

Stormheart wrote:E: *I laugh and lay down by Seneca*
Sp: *I jump over him then yip*

Bobby: he laughs hard, and runs away from him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:40 pm

Sp: *I laugh and lay down, panting*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:08 pm

Stormheart wrote:Sp: *I laugh and lay down, panting*

Bobby: he looks in back of him and runs back to him/her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:11 pm

(Him)
Sp: *I doze off next to Bobby*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:05 pm

(can you try not to roll play without me ?)
C:i growl. and shake off
I:i laugh
R:i smile and peck at the ground

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next