Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!)

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!)

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:22 pm

*I do my business and then get off* Pups!

Back to top Go down

The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!)

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:13 am

Cr: *I laugh and lay down*
Cree: *I fly back with Raven*
SP: *I bounce around Cobra*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:02 pm

(whoes SP again?)

C:i look at the other wolf bouncing around me.
I:i smile and sit next to my mate.
R:i dont return

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:49 pm

(Swiftpaw, Eri's pup)
SP: *I nip your feet*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:50 pm

C:i bring my feet up and look at the mother of the pup.i give her a look as if to say what in the world is she doing
I:i smile and lay down
R:i come back and land.

(does eri have a mate?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:52 pm

(No. Her mate died)
E: *I sigh and call Swiftpaw* Come here, son.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:01 pm

(sorry i ment HE not SHE)

C:i walk over to Eri."i guess she likes me"i say smiling
R:i clean my wings and look at cree
I:i lay next to Crai."so how are you honey?"i say looking at him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:02 pm

E: *I lick Swiftpaw* Sure.
SP: *I curl up*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:09 pm

C:i crinkle my brow and frown i lay down
I:"i asked you something Crai"
R:i lay down

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:11 pm

Crai: Oh! Sorry! *I laugh* Im fine, you?
E: Are you okay?
SP: *I laugh*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:17 pm

I:i laugh to."im good honey dear"i smile
C:i stand up and shake off."yes im fine,just thinking....."i crinkle my brow again
R:*sleeps*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:20 pm

E: I'm listening.
SP: *Asleep*
Crai: *I nuzzle you*
Cree: *asleep*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:24 pm

C:"i wasnt going to say anything"i say simply and crinkle my brow again
I:i nuzzle back and smile
R:*still sleeping*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:28 pm

E: Why do you keep crinkling your brow?
SP: *Asleep*
Crai: *I rest my head on your shoulder*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:50 pm

C:"im just thinking"i release my brow and lay down
I:i fall into sleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:59 pm

C:i look at SP and E and grin
I:*sleeps*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:00 pm

SP: *I bound over to Cobra* What was that about?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:12 pm

C: "what was what about?"i grin again

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next