Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!)

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!)

Post by Guest Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:32 pm

R:gone in the sky
C:i smile and walk off to go hunting though i seem like im going to disapear from the face of the earth.
I:"nothing,just nothing"i sigh

Back to top Go down

The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!)

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:53 pm

C: *I growl* You were wondering something. *I get up and drink, hunt, and drag back a doe* Here you are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:22 pm

C:i walk back with a rabbit in my mouth.i drop it at the sight of the doe.i mumble "guess he always has to be better"
I:i smile shyly and walk to the doe.i look at it and begin to eat some.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:09 pm

S: *I lick my jaws out of hunger and run off*
E: *I come back from hunting with a vole*
H: *I share the vole with E*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:20 pm

I:i keep eating the doe
C:i chew on my rabbit like its a chew toy.
R:i fly back down with many fish in my mouth.i drop it when i land."and thats were i hunt cree"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:21 pm

Cree: *I land back down* Thanks. *I drop my own fish and chew on it*
C: *I smile at her, take a small chink of doe and lay it by both of you* Bon Appetite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:23 pm

I:i look up at Crai and smile."thankyou"
R:i eat my fish up then begin to peck at the doe."delicious mate"i smile
C:i finally begin to rip off the fur on the rabbit and devour it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:28 pm

Cree: *I hop into a stream and wash myself*
C: *I nod*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:31 pm

R:i leave a little for Cree
C:i chew on my rabbit taking tiny pieces off.
I:i smile and go to the stream and wash my muzzle that was caped with fresh blood.i come back with a clean muzzle and rub against C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:35 pm

(What C? Cobra or Crai? Ill put Cr for Crai)
Cree: *I nod my thanks and eat it*
S: *I come back and pace back and forth back and forth*
E: *I watch and you see me silently turn restless*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:41 pm

(crai)
I:i keep rubbing against him
C:i finished my rabbit and leave a little chunk there.
R:i flap my wings shaking off the water from hunting the fish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:43 pm

Cr: *I move a little*
Cree: *I lie down*
S: *I look at Eri*
E: *I look a S* Go get him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:46 pm

I:i see that he is moving so i stop and walk away from him and i stand next to Cobra
R:i lay down on Cobra's head
C:i smile and look up at raven.i look at Ioc then to Crai.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:52 pm

I:i see that he is moving so i stop and walk away from him and i stand next to Cobra.i then glower at the other
C:i lay to sleep
R:i stay balanced on his head.
I:i look at Crai sadly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:04 pm

Cr: *I walk up to I ans shuffle nervously* Will...Will... *I stammer*
Cree: Go on.
Cr: *I clear my throat* Will you be my mate?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:12 pm

I: my eyes widen."i thought you'd never ask"i say nuzzling you
C:i get up and walk off so they can have privacy.
R:i call cree to come.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:14 pm

Cree: *I peck Crai on the head and follow you*
Crai: *I smile*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:49 pm

I: i shake my head and look up at you and smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:57 pm

(iocs in heat just so you know)

I:The wind picks up and blows across my face.it picks up my strong scent to blowing it into your nose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:58 pm

*I breathe in and smile down at you*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:14 pm

i look at him.i stand up and shake off releasing scent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next