Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!)

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!)

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:45 pm

(does being winged matter?i can change her bio and stuff....)
I:"im here in search for a mate...not evil"i say serious
C:my cheeks puff up.i want to laugh so bad.
R:i pull my head down in front of Cobra's."dont even think bout it cob,mate"i go back up and stay on his head.

Back to top Go down

The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!)

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:44 pm

(Umm, he kinda already has a mate. He's trying to get Echo)

S: *I laugh* Thats what I thought. *I lie back down near Echo
H: *I give a curt nod and Lie down*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:53 pm

(oh.)
I:i sigh and lay down on a rock
C:i smile and lay down to.
R:i stay perched on cobras head

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:56 pm

(I can make another wolf)
S: *I lift my head*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:36 pm

IOC,RAVEN AND COBRA:we all sigh and then IOC flys up into the air.
I:
"farewell my new friends"i smile flying in the same spot waiting for a reply.

(would you please)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:47 pm

S, E, and H: Goodbye!
S: *I look at cobra* Where are you from?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:50 pm

C:i sigh and look down"i dun no"
R:"i whisper to S,he doesnt like to talk bout it mate"
I:i come back down."i dont feel like flying my wings are tired."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:54 pm

S: Ahh, i see Raven. *I look at I* That was quick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:26 pm

(are you gana make that wolf or what?)
I:i fall asleep
C:i fall asleep to
R:"im going huntin mates be back jolly quick"i smile and fly off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:31 pm

Crai: *I land and look around* Who are you!?
The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!) - Page 4 Winged10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:35 pm

I:i wake up suddenly and get in attack mode."im Ioc and you better beware"i snarl
C:i jerk my head up and see another winged wolf."im cobra"i say while standing up.
R:i fly back with some big fish in my mouth.i hane one to Ioc and one to CObra and one each to the others.i eat mine then stare at the other winged wolf stranger."who are you,eh?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:28 pm

C: *I roll my eyes* Im Crai. *I curl up my lips* Beware of what? *deeply growl*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:43 pm

C:i back away
R:i roll my eyes
I:"beware of me"i snarl and begin circling."unless we can trust a handsome guy like you"i smile saying flirty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:59 pm

I:i look at the strange but cute wolf."alright then"
C:i stand there
R:i smile and wait.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:00 pm

C: *I look up at Raven* I see you fly the night skies. You are fast and graceful. I have my raven, too. Here she is.

Cree: *I bounce up on his back* Hello.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:02 pm

R:"stalker"i yelp as i tease."hello mates im Raven"i smile
C:i look at raven sending a signal to her that it was a compliment
I:i stand still for some reason in attack mode.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:04 pm

Cree: *I laugh and hop up on his head*
C: *I look at I* Ya ok?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:10 pm

C:i finally say something after him being here for an hour."you better watch it mister,haha just kidding.im Cobra"i smile
R:i laugh at his joke then look at the other raven.i look back to the wolf."thankyou,by the way mate"
I:i soften up and go back to normal."so im looking for a mate"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:19 pm

C: *I duck my head*
Cree: *I hop in the air* Is there anywhere to get food?
C: *I look at I* Me too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:01 pm

R:i look at cobra
C:"go ahead Ra"i smile
R:"follow me Cree"i fly off
I:i smile."maybe.......ah never mind"i say pausing and ducking my head too

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:02 pm

C: *I nuzzle Cree*
Cree: *I smile and follow*
C: *I lick my paws* You were wondering....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next