Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!)

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!)

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:44 pm

Eri: *I lie down and doze off*
H: *whips around and attacks Sanguis*
S: *Grabs her neck*
H: *turns around and scratches him on belly*

Back to top Go down

The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!)

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:46 pm

lilmissmo333 wrote:Eri: *I lie down and doze off*
H: *whips around and attacks Sanguis*
S: *Grabs her neck*
H: *turns around and scratches him on belly*

Kydah: he laughs and smiles, then he lays down and starts to rest, then he looks at Skylar and says "Do you mind watching over the pack?".

Skylar: "no of course not".

Kydah: "ok".

Seneca: she sighs feeling a bit stressed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:49 pm

Eri: *I get up and lap at a stream of water, then walks over to Seneca* you okay?
H: *Dozes off*
S: *I look around guard-like*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:51 pm

lilmissmo333 wrote:Eri: *I get up and lap at a stream of water, then walks over to Seneca* you okay?
H: *Dozes off*
S: *I look around guard-like*

Seneca: "oh, well, kind of".

Kydah: *dreams*

Echo`s Night: she looks at Sanguis.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:53 pm

E: anything I can do to help?
H: *sighs and falls asleep*
S: *feels Echo staring and shifts around*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:56 pm

lilmissmo333 wrote:E: anything I can do to help?
H: *sighs and falls asleep*
S: *feels Echo staring and shifts around*

Seneca: "well, I could use some help".

Bobby: he looks at his dad and pants.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:57 pm

E: Like what? *looks at Bobby and smiles softly*
S: *keep watching around with head between paws*
H: *is asleep*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:59 pm

lilmissmo333 wrote:E: Like what? *looks at Bobby and smiles softly*
S: *keep watching around with head between paws*
H: *is asleep*

Seneca: "well, we need to talk about this in private...Stay here Bobby ok".

Bobby: "ok mommy".

Seneca: she lead him to a lone tree with no one around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:00 pm

Eri: *follows behind wagging her tail and stepping softly*
S: *I get up and prowl about*
H: *still asleep*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:02 pm

lilmissmo333 wrote:Eri: *follows behind wagging her tail and stepping softly*
S: *I get up and prowl about*
H: *still asleep*

Seneca: "ok, i`ll tell you now....I`m sick, and this sickness isn`t just a fever or a head ache...It is a dangourous deadly sickness, and I don`t want to tell the others because it would make all of them worried".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:05 pm

lilmissmo333 wrote:(gtg)
(ok, but please reply next time your on)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:59 pm

(back)
E: *I put my ears back worried, but put them forward and rest my head on your shoulder* Im sorry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:23 pm

a male warrior wolf and bird walk in.
COBRA:*smirks*hello im cobra*coughs*
RAVEN:*smiles*im Raven a female bird*i smile.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:43 pm

Mrs.Edward Cullen =) wrote:a male warrior wolf and bird walk in.
COBRA:*smirks*hello im cobra*coughs*
RAVEN:*smiles*im Raven a female bird*i smile.*

Seneca: she looks at her and says "please help, I need a special medicine".

Kydah: he walks over to the bird and wolf and he says "hello, i`m Kydah...The leader of this Pack, and this is my mate Purple Shadow and all the other wolves" *he smiles*.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:15 pm

E: *I look at you, and you see honesty, trust and promises flit in my eyes* I will do anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:11 pm

Seneca: "thank you soooo much Eri".

(umm? Hauki can be a tracker, and Sanguis can be a hunter... And Eri can be a med wolf)(and with the pics, i think for Eri it can be any one you want, and for Haiku should have the bottom one, and for Sanguis just that one)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:27 pm

Eri: *I nod and lie down next to you* Where do I need to go?

(Oh and that is just a refleaction, *The red eyes* On Sanguis's pic. Here he is in normal http://lyanti.deviantart.com/art/a-wolf-head-45983915

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:22 pm

lilmissmo333 wrote:Eri: *I nod and lie down next to you* Where do I need to go?

(Oh and that is just a refleaction, *The red eyes* On Sanguis's pic. Here he is in normal http://lyanti.deviantart.com/art/a-wolf-head-45983915

Seneca: "you need to go to Thinder Cloud, I htink that`s what it`s called....You need to find a serctent flower with special juice in it".

Kydah: he walks ovre to her and says is something wrong Seneca?".

Seneca: "of course not".

Kydah: "ok" then he walks away a little concerned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:24 pm

S: *I snap a look at Kydah* (Eri is his sister so he is very defensive about her)
E: Okay. I will go in a little.
H: *gets up, steps on thorn and lets out a yelp*
E: Excuse me *runs to Haiku and pulls the thorn out then presses it with a flower to make it stop bleeding*
E: *runs back* Back sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:51 am

lilmissmo333 wrote:S: *I snap a look at Kydah* (Eri is his sister so he is very defensive about her)
E: Okay. I will go in a little.
H: *gets up, steps on thorn and lets out a yelp*
E: Excuse me *runs to Haiku and pulls the thorn out then presses it with a flower to make it stop bleeding*
E: *runs back* Back sorry.

Kydah: he looks at Sanguis and says "is there something wrong Sanguis?".

Seneca: "ok... Oh and again, thank you sooooo much".

Bobby: "mommy! Mommy!".

Seneca: "yes?".

Bobby: "I just saw a pegusas!".

Seneca: "oh really?".

Bobby: "yeah! It was AWESOME!!!!!!! I`m hyper right now".

Seneca: "haha! Yeah you seem hyper son".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:41 pm

E: Kydah Im his sister he's quite defensive about me
S: *I put my ears back and lay my head between my paws* No.
H: *I walk around*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:02 pm

(lilmissmo333 i used this picture a while ago for my wolf BLUE SCAR she is a warrior wolf and you can find her in the fantasy bios... http://lyanti.deviantart.com/art/a-wolf-head-45983915 please use a different picture PLEASE!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:07 pm

(Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:41 am that is when i posted it..)
Cobra:"sorry me and raven sometimes tune out into our thoughts...what were you saying?"i smirk.
Ravn:(accent-london)"sorreh guys i tuned out i didn mean to lads and laddies."i smile and fly off cobras back and land on the ground.

THEM!:

The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!) - Page 2 Wolf_and_raven_by_khaosdog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next