Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!)

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!) - Page 9 Empty Re: The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:38 am

''C'mon.It worked last time I did it.I'm bored.''I close my eyes and a small wave hits swiftpaw.

Back to top Go down

The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!) - Page 9 Empty Re: The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:09 pm

Co-Admin wrote:''C'mon.It worked last time I did it.I'm bored.''I close my eyes and a small wave hits swiftpaw.

Arrow: he looked at Eri and said "that`s ok" he laughed.

Bobby: he walked up to Swiftpaw and said "so atre we friends?."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:38 pm

Eri: *I watch my son then turn to you, scooting closer* And you know Sanguis is my brother.
Sp: Yes!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:08 pm

Co-Admin wrote:I swim away
*he smiles from Eri scooting closer*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:19 pm

Stormheart wrote:E: *I rest my head on my paws*
*he nuzzels Eri*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:28 pm

WAIT WASNT ERI NEXT TO ME,COBRA?THIS IS CONFUSING.!!!!!!!!!

C:i sigh sadly and begin to get depressed at all the happy couples.

R:i see his sadness and rub against him

I:i wait for My mate Crai to reply!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:22 pm

HORSECRAZY wrote:WAIT WASNT ERI NEXT TO ME,COBRA?THIS IS CONFUSING.!!!!!!!!!

C:i sigh sadly and begin to get depressed at all the happy couples.

R:i see his sadness and rub against him

I:i wait for My mate Crai to reply!
(C CAN HAVE SECRET SCENCER)

Arrow: "yep, mates" he rubbed against her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:53 pm

(Eri was talking to Cobra then went over to lay down, then Red Arrow came up to her)
Crai: *I rub against her* When are the pups due?
E: *I smile and nuzzle you*
Kanik: *I run in, my tongue lolling out* Eri! What are you doing here?
E: Hey, sis. Just living here.
Kanik: *I prick my ears* Then I'll stay too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:53 pm

Stormheart wrote:(Eri was talking to Cobra then went over to lay down, then Red Arrow came up to her)
Crai: *I rub against her* When are the pups due?
E: *I smile and nuzzle you*
Kanik: *I run in, my tongue lolling out* Eri! What are you doing here?
E: Hey, sis. Just living here.
Kanik: *I prick my ears* Then I'll stay too.

Kydah: he walks over to the new wolf and says "welcome to the Warrior Wolf Clan, you may now be a member."

Arrow: he nuzzeled her back and laid his head down softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:31 pm

*I smile* Im Kanik. Nice to meet you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:36 pm

C:i snarl mad..."ugh!"i huff and start to walk off."come on raven"i shout

R:i obey and get on Cobras head

C:we walk off

I:i look at crai."i think..."i start to whimper at my side."NOW!"i yelp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:39 pm

Kanik: *I step in front of Cobra, my beautiful coat glistening* Can I come? *I shine my eyes at you*
Crai: Where do we go?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:50 pm

C:"im road traveling,i dont know where im going"i point out and keep walking

R:i look back at the female

I:"i dont know but we got to go!'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:52 pm

Kanik: Then I'll travel with you. *I pad along by your side*

Crai: Do it here. *I nudge you*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:57 pm

I:i look around and frown."in front of all those guys?"i question

C:i roll my eyes."what do you need"i say whirling around

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:58 pm

Kanik: *I growl* Just a friend. I haven't had one for a while. You look like you need one too.
Crai: *I lead you over to a wooded, thick area* There.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:12 pm

C:i look up at Raven."i dont need one ive got Rav"i point out."i need a mate"i say turning and walking on

R:i frown

I:i lay down breathing hard the first pup comes,then the second,third,then the fourth."i think thats it"i lick them off.(there not winged and wont be)."lets see,*i pause*3 boys 1 girl"i laugh."lets name the girl Tinsle Time"i smile."the first male there(one next to the berry bush)Bear"i smile."then the one next to the tree,how bout Tree"i laugh."then that one there*lays nose on* Cantar(spanish for sing)"i smile

TINSLE TIME:
The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!) - Page 9 Wolf-pup

TREE:
The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!) - Page 9 Cwc-wolf-pup

BEAR:
The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!) - Page 9 Gray_Wolf_Pup_Quebec-(1024x768)-bandwidth-thief

CANTAR:
The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!) - Page 9 Nike

Last edited by HORSECRAZY on Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:13 pm

*I smile and nuzzle them* (I'll be bear if u want)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:16 pm

(i want to play them...lol)

B:i suckle from my mom
TT:does same
C:same
T:same

I:i laugh and smile.

C:i keep walking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:25 pm

(Aww......ok....)
Kanik: *I follow close*
C: *I smile*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:18 am

Stormheart wrote:(Aww......ok....)
Kanik: *I follow close*
C: *I smile*

Kydah: "your welcome" he lays back down and watches them and the pups.

Arrow: he smiles and says "what cute pups."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:28 am

Eri: Yes.
Crai: *I lick my pups ears then mouth them saying I'm their father*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next