Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!)

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!) - Page 8 Empty Re: The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!)

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:22 pm

HORSECRAZY wrote:(can you try not to roll play without me ?)
C:i growl. and shake off
I:i laugh
R:i smile and peck at the ground

Bobby: he falls asleep with his muzzle close to his.

Echo: "you know, I like you" she said to Sanguis.

Back to top Go down

The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!) - Page 8 Empty Re: The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!)

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:55 am

C:
my head shot over in shock."what?!"my eyes widen and i blush and hide behind my tail
I:
i look at Crai."i love you"i smile

R:
i lay down

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:27 pm

C:i growl a bit in disguist and then lay down

I:i smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:52 pm

HORSECRAZY wrote:C:i growl a bit in disguist and then lay down

I:i smile

Echo: "so Sanguis, are you saying you don`t like me!?!?" then she walks away.

Bobby: he dreams about popcorn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:32 pm

S: *I swing in front of her* The opposite. I love you so much the heaven's cannot be seen when you are by them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:52 pm

Stormheart wrote:S: *I swing in front of her* The opposite. I love you so much the heaven's cannot be seen when you are by them.

Echo: "is that really how you feel about me?."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:42 pm

S: Really. *I Smile*
E: *I sit there, jaw dropping. I walk to Cobra and sit by him* I like how everybody has a mate BUT me. *I scowl and lay down*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:01 pm

Stormheart wrote:S: Really. *I Smile*
E: *I sit there, jaw dropping. I walk to Cobra and sit by him* I like how everybody has a mate BUT me. *I scowl and lay down*

Echo: she nuzzels him and licks his soft fur.

Red Arrow: he walks up to Eri and says "hello, I have not met you yet. I am Red Arrow, but you may call me Arrow or red." (you can look at his pic on the 1st page)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:36 pm

Eri: *The look goes away and I stand up* Hello, Im Erisen. But you may call me Eri.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:44 pm

Stormheart wrote:Eri: *The look goes away and I stand up* Hello, Im Erisen. But you may call me Eri.

Arrow: *he smiles* and says "nice to meet you Eri."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:45 pm

*I curl my tail around my feet* So where's your mate? *I peep behind you to look at the others*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:46 pm

Stormheart wrote:*I curl my tail around my feet* So where's your mate? *I peep behind you to look at the others*

Arrow: "Mate? I don`t have one."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:50 pm

Nice. Finally someone else that doesn't. *I give a small chuckle* How long have you lived in this pack?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:51 pm

Stormheart wrote:Nice. Finally someone else that doesn't. *I give a small chuckle* How long have you lived in this pack?

Arrow: "for about? 4 years."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:54 pm

Stormheart wrote:Beautiful. Do you like it here?

Arrow: "yeah I do, it`s pretty nice, even though there is like no free females here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:54 pm

*I laugh* I thought there were no males.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:55 pm

Stormheart wrote:*I laugh* I thought there were no males.

Arrow: *he laughs* "that`s funny."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:57 pm

*I nod and lay down, motioning him to lay down also*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:58 pm

Stormheart wrote:*I nod and lay down, motioning him to lay down also*

Arrow: he lays down and smiles, then he licks his paw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:00 pm

Swiftpaw: *I bound over, giggling* My mommy likes you!
Eri: *I push him away* Go play with Bobby! *I look at you* Sorry about that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:28 pm

A merhorse leapsout of the water.''BOOOO''I yell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:04 pm

Swiftpaw: *I bat it on the nose*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:22 pm

C"i look at E..."and me"i mumble.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next