Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!)

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down

The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!) - Page 17 Empty Re: The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!)

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:22 pm

Kydah: He smiles and starts to lick his paws.

Shadow: She walked up to him and nuzzled him gently and said "Hello love" she said with a soft, soothing voice.

Teal: He started to lick his son.

Bobby: He smiled and enjoyed his Father`s neatness.

Back to top Go down

The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!) - Page 17 Empty Re: The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:33 am

Sanguis: *I snarl when the tree shiver*
Haiku: Easy! It's just me!
Sanguis: *I nod*

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:35 am

I stand up and shake, then laugh quietly and smile
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:58 pm

Kydah: He guards the pack.

Shadow: She starts to groom Kydah from boredness.

Echo: She walked over to Sanguis and said "Hello."

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:55 pm

I look around bored and lay down
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:02 pm

Echo: "There sure isn`t very much action around here" she said with her deep voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:24 am

I chuckle "yea...but atleast that meens its safe" I smile
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:49 pm

I grin and sit down
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:28 am

Echo: "Yep, good thing I can sense things before they actually happen."

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:56 am

I perk my ears up "cool!"
[kk whos a girl, whos a guy, and whats the rankings?? lolz srry]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:55 pm

[Go to the first page and look at all their pictures...]

Echo: "Uh, thanks?" She said thinking he/she was awkward.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:39 pm

I chuckle and lay down
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:38 pm

[Echo can be really mean sometimes. Especially when she is moody...]

Echo: She lays down by Sanguis.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:13 pm

[kk, who is sanguis tho, i didnt see his pic or anything on the firsst page]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:00 pm

[They are mates, an dif you look on page 3 or 4 or 5 or 2 or somehting then you can see him.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:15 pm

Sanguis: *I lick a thorn out of my paw and chuckle* How are you feeling today?

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:48 pm

I smile and get up
[kk its a guy:)]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17