Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!)

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!) - Page 16 Empty Re: The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:43 am

halum: *gets up and stands by his mate, listening intently* " Good choice if I should say so my self Kydah, but yea when are we leaving?" *He smiles still listening to his leader*

Back to top Go down

The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!) - Page 16 Empty Re: The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:53 pm

halum: "Well leader if you don't mind, I'll go ahead and scout out the area to see if its safe for the newborn pups" *he says nodding to the pups, then jumps into the air to check out freedom cloud for any possible danger*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:40 pm

Eri: *I rest* (You want to play the one that looks like Arrow?)
Girl: *I curl up*
1 Boy: *I wander around Kydah and nip him*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:14 pm

"i'll go with him" *i jump into the air and follow him*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:19 am

(Idk if this Misses Cullen person will be back. she hasnt been around here in a very long time)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:20 am

I land with a small thump and walk up to the leader "Hello" I say politly,

The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!) - Page 16 I310253630_11000_5
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:14 am

Kydah: he walks up to her and says "Hello, I am Kydah, the leader of this pack."

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:43 pm

I nod "May I join?" I ask
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:04 pm

I nod "Im jake" I smile
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:08 pm

Kydah: "I am Kydah.... As you know" he laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:11 pm

I laugh loud, and slow to a simple, ha...haha..... I smile and walk around
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:14 pm

Kydah: He smiles and walks over to his pups.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:17 pm

I look at the pack thinking
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:18 pm

GTG, only for a little while though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:21 pm

nooooooooooo Sad how long tho???? sorry for bein snoopy...
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:55 pm

Kydah: he lays down and gaurds the herd.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:41 pm

join in the howl, mine eery, but had a melody to it
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:08 pm

Eri: *I stop howling and clean my paws*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next