Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!)

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!) - Page 15 Empty Re: The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:16 pm

"are you hungry" *i point to the kill*

Back to top Go down

The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!) - Page 15 Empty Re: The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:18 pm

*i shake my head* "no thank you"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:40 pm

*I smile and lay down next to her*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:40 pm

*i look at him and smile then lay my head on my paws*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:40 pm

*i wake up an hour later and smile then lay my head on his neck*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:15 pm

Echo: she smiled at him and said "are you bored?."

Kydah: he thought about a 2nd Asisstant leader.

Bobby: "anyone wanna play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he said happily.

Seneca: "honey, stop it" she mumbled.

Bobby: "fine mommy, what`ss wrong with your voice?."

Seneca: "mommy just has a little cold" she said still not wanting to worry him.

Bobby: "ok mommy" then he layed down bored and started playing with Blue Teal`s tail.

Teal: he laughed and layed his head on his paws.

Kydah: he stood up and said "everyone... Listen up!."

Clan: they all waited for reply from him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:17 pm

Arrow: he smiled at her and said "yeah, some privacy would be nice smetimes" he laughed softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:59 pm

Eri: *I pant and then a black girl pup, then a white boy, then a boy like you*

1st Girl:
The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!) - Page 15 Cwc-wolf-pup

2nd boy:
The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!) - Page 15 Arctic_w_c_card

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:59 pm

Arrow: he smiled right when he saw them and he nuzzled the pups and licked them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:52 pm

*i look at Kydah and wait for him to say something *

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:43 pm

Kydah: he walked over and saw the pups and said "welcome to your new home little pups" he said proudly.

Arrow: he smiled at Kydah and nuzzeled the pups once more.

Kydah: he then looked at the whole herd and said "everyone! Listen up, we will now move on to a new home."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next