Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!)

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!) - Page 14 Empty Re: The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:26 pm

*i start whining in my sleep because i'm having a nightmare about when dragons attacked and killed my family when i was a puppy*

Back to top Go down

The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!) - Page 14 Empty Re: The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:30 am

Purple Shadow: *she walked over to the wolf that was crying and said "it`s ok" she said softly.

Arrow: he mounted and bred her swiftly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:28 pm

Eri: *I lick him*
Sanguis: *Call for Echo*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:26 pm

Arrow: he smiles and nuzzels her as well.

Echo: she hears him and walks over to him and says "hello honey."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:51 pm

*i get up and walk over to the stream to get a drink*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:53 pm

*I watch the wolf at the stream and give a wolfy smile*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:54 pm

Eri: *I run around, then flinch* My pups! *I lay down and call for Arrow*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:57 pm

*i turn around and see the wolf smile,i smile back then watch Eri*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:02 pm

*i nod and walk back over to my kill and start eating*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:05 pm

*I get up softly and walk over to the wolf with the kill* "whats your name?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next