Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The things it takes to become a warrior: Integilance, speed, strength (Only if u red Warriors)

+2
❥ Destiny Styles
6 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The things it takes to become a warrior: Integilance, speed, strength (Only if u red Warriors) Empty The things it takes to become a warrior: Integilance, speed, strength (Only if u red Warriors)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:33 am

The things it takes to become a warrior: Integilance, speed, strength (Only if u red Warriors) Relaxi10
"Spots, Spots! Wake up, wake up!" Spotts opened her eyes, lifted her head and looked around. "Spots!" She heard a yelling from the window. She climbed up on a table by a window and looked outisde.... it was Rusty! She trotted outside with a slight yawn and streached. "What is it, Rusty?" She meowed "I got a new squeky mouse....wanna play with me?" Rusty meowed picking up a small realistic mouse. "But we only have to for a while because.... We're going to the vet," He mews silently. "More like the cuttter," Spots mutters. "I have other plans, Rusty, I am going into the forest."
"What?!" Rusty drops the ball from his mouth and looks surprised. "Wh-why? Gary said, 'It's really dangrous in there with fleash-eating.....cats.'" Spots rolls her eye and starts to walk. "Who listens to that crazy old cat these days?" Spots hisses. Rusty runs and puts his nose on Spot's flank, "Don't go." He mews. "Don't wory i'll be back..." Spots meows and goes around Rusty padding into the woods.

Last edited by Earth's Heroes on Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

The things it takes to become a warrior: Integilance, speed, strength (Only if u red Warriors) Empty Re: The things it takes to become a warrior: Integilance, speed, strength (Only if u red Warriors)

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:03 pm

She hear the voices of my neighbor in the other room."Oh my fruit cake why is Mexico being LOUD". Fate says annoyed. She tries to go back to sleep but Mexico is keeping her up. "I think that Spots is even up thanks to you". "Maybe the town is up Mexico". I shake as Mexico tries to wake me up."No this is not gonna happend again Fate please wake up now if you don't I tellin Kathy".

"Oh my fruit cake"."I am up Mexico". She says tiredly. She didn't want to wake up because her plan was to meet up with her best girl Spots. "Okay Mexico get off of me". "Don't get me started of getting on my nerves MEXICO". She says and playfully pounces on her. She kept playing with her to het energy. It works every time.
The things it takes to become a warrior: Integilance, speed, strength (Only if u red Warriors) Lily
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

The things it takes to become a warrior: Integilance, speed, strength (Only if u red Warriors) Empty Re: The things it takes to become a warrior: Integilance, speed, strength (Only if u red Warriors)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:14 pm

Spots goes into it trying to be brave. She tried to prove herself brave from the other cats, so far, it was working just fine. Spots stopped for a quick second and sniffed the air... it smelled like wide open mouse! Spots whipped around the woods excitedly following the scent. Soon, she heard a rustling sound. She looking down, around. "Rusty did you decide to come," She mews looking around nervously. "Rusty is that you," She hissed.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:28 pm

Max~
I woke to my lil sis Sophie said we had to go to the stuid vet so I got up "Sophie can you go over there now "I said annoyed then got my toy and sat there playing with it when my crazy lil sister got some yarn and got me stuck in it so I untanled myself "sophie your not sopposed to play with yarn when there's no one here ok now stop that"I said even more annoyed entill it was time to go so I went in there with Sophie then looked at all the other cats "I hate it here"I hissed then jumped on one of the seats and layed down there till sophie started crying because it was her turn to go she had to get a shot so they carried her away but then some new cat caught my eyes and ran over to her "hey are you new"I said then looked at her and waited for an anwser

Him~The things it takes to become a warrior: Integilance, speed, strength (Only if u red Warriors) Gingerspark

Sophie~The things it takes to become a warrior: Integilance, speed, strength (Only if u red Warriors) Bjclp1232868384
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:39 pm

(Right now, talk to fallen angels cat because Spots about to attacked by Fireheart unless, your cat soon pulls him off)

Spots flattened her ears showing aggression. Soon a cat came out clawing on Spots. "Mewo-ow-ow!" She hissed.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:58 pm

I have not read the book's but I know there like stray cat's and there like a pack of cat's or somthing, I know I must sound dumb. Please tell me if you guy's want me to post.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:02 pm

(Don't worry my friends here didn't either but it's a tad different okay? So look here they're a clan....that's all ya need to know go ahead and post as the one attacking spots they'll eventually fall for each other.... if your cats pretty just please, no more tabbies I wanna see a silver or grey cat)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:10 pm

My conputer wont let me post pictures sorry but I like gray's my real cat is a gray she has these green beautiful eye's.

(spot's a boy I think right?)

I pounced at her. "Back off." I hissed. The gray hair on my shoulder's stood up.

Last edited by Madison100 on Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:12 pm

(No sorry Spots is a girl..)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:15 pm

(Oh I'm sorry I thought it was Max I'm saposs to atack. Sorry I will make it a guy then.)

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:20 pm

(It's okay, you can make more than one too)

Spots threw the tom off and shook her fur instantly.... "Who are you?" she hissed backing in the direction of the twoleggedplace. She smelled his scent from over there, he didn't smell like he was owned.... had Rusty been right about these meat-eating cats?
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:23 pm

"My name is Forest." I hissed back. I looked at her closly was she owned? I felt a little giulty for my smell, but I shruged it off why did I care? I sat down but watching her closly.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:26 pm

Spots pushed that thought to the side and looked at him with confused eyes, "I'm Spots I came here to look around, I mean no harm..." I meow and bow in defeat....
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:28 pm

I cercled her slowly tail high. "Why would someone like you be out hear looking around?" I sat down. "Are you lost?" I asked.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:32 pm

Spots looked at him confused shaking her head. "Wh-where are you from?" She asks him following his every move.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:33 pm

(hay I might be off line for a couple of houres sorry I will get back on and post reply's)

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:35 pm

(Ok I can squeeze in a quick reply)

"I was born hear, grew up hear." "I said, where you from?" I asked looking into her eye's.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:36 pm

Spots looked at him. "I have humans but I hate that place d-do you have a clan?" She asks him.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:54 pm

"I don't, do you?" I asked. "I'm kind of a loner."

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:57 pm

Spots shook her head. "No," She smelled him. "You smell like a clan, please show me one." She begs and licks his flank.
The things it takes to become a warrior: Integilance, speed, strength (Only if u red Warriors) HisLoveForHer-1
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:03 pm

I back away a little, "all right just keep your distence these guy's I'm about to show you are a little weird. (I have a idea for a clan let me come up with some names and color's got any sagestions)

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:07 pm

I led her to a large bush where you culled hear laughter. I curled my tail around my back leg's. "You shore you want to meet theme?" I asked.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:11 pm

Spots nodded with a large smile. "Yes," She meowed and went into the bush....

(Do you mind if his real, full name is Forestpelt cause all the cats name in the Clan ends with a 'pelt, claw, fur, kit,' or any of those)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:20 pm

(shore, didn't know sorry)

"Reco(claw)!" I called. I sat down with her watching a yellow cat laughing on his back. "Reco!" called a white female cat. Reco sat up. "Hu?" he said. "We have company." said the white cat who was Sun Storm(pelt). I smiled at Spots. "That's Sun Storm Pelt, she's like a sister. "Hay Forest." Sun Storm said walking over. "Oh, who's the pretty female you have with you?" she asked in a tessing tone.

(Would you like to be Sun Storm?)

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:30 pm

(Sure, And I wanna be the leader named, IceStar 'only leaders can have star at the end and you can be the deputy)

Spots smiled and bowed her head. "Hello," she mewed happily. "Hello, kittypet!" Sunstorm sneered. Spots say a bautiful silver she-cat come out of her cave. Sunstorm gasp and turned. "It's Icestar!" Icestar trotted over to them and looked at Spots. "Well, well who do we have here," She mewed gently and sniffed Spots. "Oh a kittypet? Do you have an explanation for this, Forestpelt" she meowed. "Yeah," Sunstorm hissed. "It's against warrior code!"
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next