Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The things it takes to become a warrior: Integilance, speed, strength (Only if u red Warriors)

+2
❥ Destiny Styles
6 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The things it takes to become a warrior: Integilance, speed, strength (Only if u red Warriors) - Page 4 Empty Re: The things it takes to become a warrior: Integilance, speed, strength (Only if u red Warriors)

Post by Emoticon Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:10 pm

"Im stilll not sure of the windclan cat." I say and hiss at the cat, making her leave.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

The things it takes to become a warrior: Integilance, speed, strength (Only if u red Warriors) - Page 4 Empty Re: The things it takes to become a warrior: Integilance, speed, strength (Only if u red Warriors)

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:41 pm

Fate went to a different woods and she had try to look for a house she went to a diffrent territory of the River Clan. She looked at the beautiful lake and she seen a dead pigeon she nibbled a luittle and then she layed down by a tree.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:56 pm

Pantherclaw stopped growling and turned to IceStar. "I'm still not sure," she murmured.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:01 pm

She looks closer and she sees a lake and she went in the lake and she swam a little because she can swim really really good."Yay this is fun". She felt a nibble from a fish and she went to see what it was. She hunted the fish and she ate it. She went out of the water and she dried herself off and she shook her pelt of.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:47 pm

Silverpaw~I look at Icestar, frustrated. "I will be back." I say abruptly and go in the forest after that cat. I find by the riverclan territory. I couldn't attack him but i could warn him and he will come on our turf, so i can attack him to his two leg place. "Hey kittypet." I say and approach him right at the boarder, riverclan cats were angered easier. "You shouldn't be on riverclan territory, the patrols kill and bring back." I say to him, my smirk of my partly lie growing. My iddenty was going downhill from my personality, my cat's would be pumped. I cross the land, a widen smile on my face as i yowled a battle cry.

Timberheart~At my masters signal i jump out at the cat, bite his neck and claw him on his belly. I restrain him so if he moves my hyper senses would badly injure him. I hiss at the cat, bringing my 15 warriors with me.

OceanHeart~I come out, seeing the cat. My claws unsheathe themselves to let them taste the blood of cats, a smile at my leader. I purr and the others come.

ClawHeart~ I come out with no emmotion, my face blank. I look at my leader and nod slowly and hiss at the scent from this kittypet.

DangerHeart~I look at the kittypet, my anger growing, i could barely control it. "If we are not holding hostage are we killing?" I smirk, this cat wasn't a warrier. too bad, but a killing on there grounds would be a major threat.

LongClaw~"I would love to go into battle with you, Ambertint."

StarPaw~"Star clan will recive a message to me soon, I will go along with Ambertint."

LionFang~"Ambertint, how many elite warriers do you want to stay and want to fight?"

Ambertint~"StarPaw, stay with me. LongClaw and LionFang, you will be in front of me as my main protecters. I want ClawHeart to protect StarPaw, and KindleFace to be a back-up fighter. Along with Ashheart, StoneFace,LintTail, Littlefang, BlackTail, PinkClaw, RedBlood. I would like BrownHeart, BlackFace, and NoFang to protect the queens and FireFur to load up herbs and steal some catnip from those twolegs." I say and hiss with a loud yowl even Those other clans could here. I hiss at start the first steps, LionFang and LongClaw ahead of me walking a little bit faster
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:01 pm

Spottedpelt felt something was up as she heard an battle cry from a few places up. She crept up into a stalking crouch until she saw.... CATS ATTACKING HER BEST FRIEND! Spottedleaf yowled with terror and raced up to Silverpaw. "What are you doing, why aren't you saving her from those Riverclan cats?!" she cried giving her the weary eyes. She then raced up to OceanHeart and snarled. She grabbed him by the scruff of the neck and bit the life outta him. She stared at his lifeless body in outrage. She lifted her head and let out an battle cry. Millions came attacking the cats to save Fate. Her best friend....

Spottedleaf could fell the blood pound threw her ears as an cat attacked her. She twisted her head and scratched it's muzzle she digged it's claws in it flinging it back to it's own territory.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:01 am

Ambertint~"Ignore Icepaw, and get them all." I say and ignore his plea. "My name is Ambertint, leader of riverclan. I have disguised myself as 'Silverpaw' so i could find your weak spots." I hiss at him and call Lionheart to attack. "LionHeart, get IcePaw. I want the hostage cat Dead or Alive" SInce he was her best friend that was a bonus to kill him.

LionHeart~ "Yes Ambertint!" I charge at the cat, knocking him down. I bite his leg and throw him in the river, while diving to scratch his back. The river stains with blood, keeping the fish at bay from the stream. I quickly assume my position as protecter.

TimberHeart~"Yes mom!" I grab the Spottedleaf by the scruff of the neck and throwed her in the river, only the most experienced cat's got out of the water during mourning. The stream turned into rapids of flowing water. I was careful to mointer that cat.

OceanHeart~ I get up, blood on my neck but not too bad. I signal some of the warriers to go to the camp. "RedBlood,Ashheart, StoneFace,LintTail, Come and go ahead attack A plan!" I say and get up, chargin though the cats, my siwft speed dodging cats as i make it to their territory. I escape with only minor cut's and scrapes on my back. "Assume mission "Sneaky Cat!" Suddenly, we all vanish.

Ambertint~"I want cat's in the river, if there still alive and down, throw the in the river of capture them." I say and with my 8 lives I charge and bite a cat in the neck and clawing his belly so hard blood spilled. I throw him in the river so he could have a problem before he can attack. I go for another one, but ClawHeart raked his claws into the cat and throwed him in the river. Me and dangerheart Attack and claw a cat in the face, while i claw him in the neck. We throw him in the river and i signal something unexpected. "Cross the stream! 11:00o'clock the stream will be as fast!" I say and leap the distance, but half my body in the water. I get out and hiss at my warriorsa to stop fighting and run to the end of riverclan boarder. They follow, most of them leaping. DangerHeart Helps The wounded and LionHeart finishes injuring a cat. LongCLaw and LionFace quickly guard and help Starpaw across the river."Aussume mission, "Cat and Mice!" Iwht all my warriers and danger heart bringing the wouded to our medicine cat, Whitetail.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:28 pm

Fate screamed and she trired to get up. She had scratched the one that was attacking her and she went to limp but then MORE CATS so she, just tried her best to go to safety. "Okay kitties let's play". She sai and bit one of the cat's legs and she had bit the little ones that were easy to kill. "I can't survive Spots". She says with low voice but she still fought.

"Okay well i might stay". She bit the front leg of the attacking cat and seen it bleeding and started changing colors. She bit eveery cat attacking and she went in the water and she deffended her self. She looked at her friend Spottedpelt and she seen how she was helping her fight.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:30 pm

Spottedpelt screamed as being threwn into the water. Just then, did Gingerpaw come and take her out the water. "Thanks," mewed Spottedpelt shivering from the cold wind that past on her pelt. She pinned her ears to her cramium and growled. "You should have not betrayed us, Silverpelt... we trusted you." The shine in her pale, green eyes gave furstration. She turned back and grabbed TimberHeart by her scruff and took the life outta her but ripping her throat out. She looked back as the blood roared in her ears. She watched as an cat was going into the woods towards the territory. "Riverclan, they're going to go get IceStar!" Pantherclaw's voice was not mistaken. He threw his ears to his craniuam and ran out to catch up OceanHeart. Pantherclaw was already at the side of him pinning him down to the ground and growled. He flinged his body against an tree and he ran out finally taking the life out of OceanHeart once and for all.

Cats from our clan were already catching up with the others attacking them once and for all. Soon the last cat ran back headed toward their territory. All was leaft was, Ambertinit, and TimberHeart.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:09 pm

Fate had thanked verybidy that saved includind Spottedpelt. She hugged her friend and she mewed out of breath. "Oh this shis is an honor even thiough I'm a kittypet but you guys saved my life.". "I would have been dead". "But i'll heal".
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:15 pm

(umm, Oceanheart is already past your territory and riverclans cat's are cross the river, your going to have to cross to attack.)

'It wasn't betrayal, I never was on your side." I say and hiss at him, my warriers already past the enemy lines. I say and get the kitty pet off, throwing the cat across the river.

Team "Sneaky Cat"~ I get into the bush, crouching ready to spring. My silent nods and body expressions make it so we can talk in silence. Redblood~I eagerly wait for the leader's signal, ready to make Icestar loose a life. Linttail~We attack appentices first? OceanHeart~ "Yes, try to make the warriers immobile. Make the queens surrender, if they don't grab a kit at run away." I say, with a body expression. "Now!" I say in a silent whisper. My team starts with the apprentices, Linttail cutting a cat on the flank with his claws.Redblood goes for a warrier, scratching him in the chest but he was scratched in the shoulder. "The warrier's are too strong!" Says RedBlood. My team hisses in agreement. "Then go for the queens!" Are team sprints across the feild and the prey pile towards the queen den. RedBlood bites a leg at steals a white kit, Linttail biting a queen in the neck, and then clawing her in the thigh. He does get a kit. Stoneface and AshTail deal with the warriers coming and jam the Leader's den with a stick on fire. They manege to help the queens who were fighting to get there kit's. A bristle from the bush and We run into Thunderpath territory. We cross the roads, and take the hillside to riverclan. We put the kit's with our old queen, NoWhisker. SHe nurses 1 of them and the rest go to Silvertail, nursing them. The queens go to the medicine cat to help treat the kit's

(Oh, no powerplaying. The cat's already left so you can't attack them. No cat's were killed, so you can role play them still.)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:22 pm

Fate had got out the water and she shivered and she layed on the warm ground trying to get warm. "Oh my goodness that's cold water". She says and she shakes a little.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:29 pm

(Wait they're not battling the Thunderclan?)
IceStar padded out of the den. "I need the best warriors to guard the appertinces and the kits with Queens," she hissed. All nodded and picked their places.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:30 pm

"warriers! Come out, you've better have stopped by the Whitestreak!" I say and 4 cat's come out, fine but with burises and cuts. "We have gotten a small number of them, but no queens. They didn't want to come, so we let them be but had some minor injuries. I look at the clan, smiling. "Now, since I have weakened your amry i ask you a question." I say, the stream gushing and fish, I look at lionheart and longclaw, also with Nofang. They go in the river and catch some fish, getting one for all of us. More help and give some fish to the other's, each one having 2 fish. They get up and shake off. "Now, i would like to make an agreement with your clan."

(What's your clan's name? They attacked your clan and stole 3 kits, but i didn't kill any cat's. if i did that would be powerplaying.)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:31 pm

Fate layed down cold, trhinking se'll die. sHE GOT SCARED ABD SHE WAS AFRAID AND SHE WS SURE SHE WILL die and she was shacking a lot.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:44 pm

Ambertint~"Make sure you get them some food too." I say to my 4 warriers, i see them hiss at them but do follow orders. They give fish to all, the come out, baring teeth. "I have notticed, an unusual amount of kitty pet's in your clan. I do not want ti live with a clan that acepts a kittypet with no skills, no training.Also, no surrrvival skills." I hear RedBlood and DangerHeart laugh from the side of the formation. "Quit you too!" I say and they hush up. I get to the real reason. "Your little ki-friend has set foot in our territory, in our lake. She has scared the most vaulble fish in these water's Pink trouts. Without those are cat's are going to loose wait, and kit's old enough to eat fish get less nurtriments. I do not take kindly to kittypets eating our food! Those fish only come during late summer and come up stream during the last few autumn days. Less of them have come, not enough to feed young apprentices and make herbs too! Since you have depleted our main source of food, I will ask you to allow my hunters hunt on your land. If you don't we might come to an agreement at the clan gatherings, at the four tree's 1 week from now. I'm sure shadowclan and Earthclan would love to see that your friend is a kittypet." I say with no emmotion, making it hard to tell if i was making fun of them.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:47 pm

Fate lays there dying and she get so cold. She wanted to move but her body was glued to the ground. "I'm so sorry...". She mumbles under her breath.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:47 pm

Icestar looked at Amertint with dreadful eyes. "You toke our kits we either have an fair trade or you have nothing." She kept her voice soft and calm.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:50 pm

Fate had tried to struggle. she made it and she got off the ground and she went to a tree and she didn't want to csuse anymore trobule.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:51 pm

Ambertint~ She knew this was coming, she had 3 plans. A plan didn't work, B plan will work based of a cat's ego. "Then I'll make a deal. We will be able to cross your land and hunt or we will streach the truth about you kittypet, saying you let me hunt on riverclans territory and let your deputy and you like the kittypet and were friends." I say and look at there fish, uneaten. "You can eat your fish now."
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:54 pm

Hey what kittypet mine????
Fate had stayed and looked at the fight that she had caused and she felt stupid. "Why did I do this". She says and sighs.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:57 pm

(yes)

Ambertint~I wait for the responce[/strike]
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:08 pm

she don' have a clan. but ok.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:04 pm

Ambertint~"If your leader doesn't comply, I'll kill you kittypet. The other clans will think bad of you for a generation."
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:06 pm

(Wolf hero ARE YOU GOING TO RESPOND?)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next