Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The things it takes to become a warrior: Integilance, speed, strength (Only if u red Warriors)

+2
❥ Destiny Styles
6 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The things it takes to become a warrior: Integilance, speed, strength (Only if u red Warriors) - Page 5 Empty Re: The things it takes to become a warrior: Integilance, speed, strength (Only if u red Warriors)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:23 pm

((Yes, sorry.))
Icepaw shook her head. "We're losing warriors, you must give back the kits or there is no fair tade at all." She kept her voice calm.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

The things it takes to become a warrior: Integilance, speed, strength (Only if u red Warriors) - Page 5 Empty Re: The things it takes to become a warrior: Integilance, speed, strength (Only if u red Warriors)

Post by Emoticon Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:39 pm

Ambertint~ I think, a rational decision in my mind. "We wouldn't have called this war if the cat hadn't stepped in riverclan territory. I overreacted, I am sorry. I will give you your kits back and not take some of your territory. I am sorry i killed your warriors and threatened your clan. I know this is hard but can you forgive us? I am stressed that we haven't stocked enough healing herbs and we only have 6 kits, most of them have died. I will not kill you, but if you wish to hunt in our streams yowl across the stream and i will decide if you can. If you want one of our mission warriors would train you, you may decline or accept the offer, No pressure.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:13 pm

(Knock Knock where r U?)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:04 pm

Icepaw stood there motionless for an second. "No, no don't believe her," Pantherclaw hissed. "She's lying."
"I forgive you..." Icepaw meows quietly and sighs.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:46 pm

"Okay, you can eat your fish, my clan is going to warm up." I say and smile, looking at pantherclaw. "I'll see you very soon." I wink at him
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:38 pm

Pantherclaw bared his teeth, showing his sharp teeth....
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:22 pm

"I would love to attack you pantherclaw." I say and leave, lionheart snd dangerheart hiss and bare teeth.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:53 pm

Fate had got up and she looked at the two talk and walk away. "I better leave and go somewhere else". She says and she walks out the territory and she went tob a cozy den and she wemt to a deep sleep.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5