Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The things it takes to become a warrior: Integilance, speed, strength (Only if u red Warriors)

+2
❥ Destiny Styles
6 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The things it takes to become a warrior: Integilance, speed, strength (Only if u red Warriors) - Page 3 Empty Re: The things it takes to become a warrior: Integilance, speed, strength (Only if u red Warriors)

Post by Emoticon Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:17 pm

I watch as IcePaw says I'm in the clan. I stretch and is drawn instinctively to the pile of food. I walk up to IcePaw with some questions. "Can I ask some questions? Who is Sandpelt, when do we start, and Can I get something to eat?" I try to sound like i was strong, but it came out like a plead then a question.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

The things it takes to become a warrior: Integilance, speed, strength (Only if u red Warriors) - Page 3 Empty Re: The things it takes to become a warrior: Integilance, speed, strength (Only if u red Warriors)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:34 pm

(Opps sorry I forgot that her name was Silverpaw)
Spottedpelt looked over at him and padded out of the loud crowd. "What is it?" She asks.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:40 pm

"Could i eat?"
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:40 pm

Icestar nodded. "Go ahead," She smiled and padded back into her den.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:57 pm

"Thank you!" I walk and go eat a mouse, then another one. I finish by licking my paws. It wasn't like the food i normally ate, but i was hungry i didn't care.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:15 pm

Fate had seen a lot of cats and went so close she was behind a little kitty and she said. "Hey where's Spots dop you know".

OOC:Sandpelt.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:22 pm

I look at the cat. "You mean sandpelt? no i haven't, but IceStar said hes going to be my mentor
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:25 pm

Spottedpaw looked over with a yowl spotting an unfimilar cat. She attacked the kittypet clawing the cats belly with a ferious growl
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:53 pm

"Ow Spots it's me Fate your best friend dude this hurts your hurting me I wanted to visit you but your hurting me".
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:07 am

Spottedpelt backed away with worried eyes. "I-i'm sorry, I-I..." She got inturupted when Pantherclaw stood in front of her. "She is no longer your friend....now leave kittypet or else I'll rip you to kit bedding," He growls pinning his ears. Spottedpelt looks to the side of her. "Go he will kill you," She mews.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:57 am

I turn around, protecting her. "What d-did she do?" I say and make a warning hiss
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:59 am

Pantherclaw pinned his ears and looked at Silverpelt. "Once an kittypet always an kittypet," He hisses. "Scare her off before I kill her on my own!"
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:40 am

I look at him, mad. "She still can be a warrior." I say and hiss back, making almost all the cats hear me.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:45 am

Icestar soon padded out looking at Silverpelt and then at the new she-cat. "Do you know this cat?" She meowed clamly slowly pushing Silverpelt to the side.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:58 pm

No but I am protecting her
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:00 pm

Icestar looked at Silverpelt.... "I'm afriad we can't accept her," She murmured. "Chase her out Silverpelt."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:18 pm

I look at her, with addtude. I glare at her rudly for a second and hiss at the cat. I grab the cat rake my claws into her shoulder and throw her accrose the feild and into a forest. I sit with my tail flickering. "It's done." I say in a normal voice, my face blank
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:26 pm

~LeopardHeart~
She watched the two cats, and seen the one so called SilverPelt throw this other cat into the forest, i smirked and walked out of the shadows and dipped my head, tellign them i mea no harm... " Hello, I am LeopardHeart.. You two are " I say and flicked my tail at them...
The things it takes to become a warrior: Integilance, speed, strength (Only if u red Warriors) - Page 3 Leopardheart
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:45 pm

I look at the cat, and hissed. Even though this cat meant no harm i protected this clan. "Hello, what do you want?" I say and never let my guard down. I kept my claws open in case of an attack.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:58 pm

~LeopardHeart~
She smiled " Nice to meet you, and again i mean no harm... I have been kicked out of my clan, for the blame of murder..." I say my eyes glared at thwem, telling them i didnt do ANYTHING...." I am a Medicine Cat, and RunningFire WindClan's deputy, framed me of murder to SilverStream's kits.. I have gotten kicked out just a moon ago. Please believe me, i am NO murder, i harm no one...." I say sadness in my eyes, i turned my head and whiped my paw across my face, adn then turned to them all....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:57 pm

At windclan, my eyes widen with the WindClan. "I protect my clan." I turn to IceStar. I whisper in her ear. "A windclan cat! What should we do?" I say and tense up.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:02 pm

Spottedpelt looked at LionHeart and flicked her tail. IceStar examined the she-cat before answering, "She probably means no harm," Pantherclaw went over and hissed. "No! She could be coming here to spy," He hissed.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:41 pm

Fate looked at Spootedpelt with sad eyes. "Your my best friend". "I can't leave". She says and mews sadly. "But I will bye friend She say and She cry sadly going home.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:47 pm

Spottedpelt sighs sadly with an flick of the tail. She looked at IceStar but IceStar just looked over at LionHeart deeply in thought.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:49 pm

When she went home she cried because of her friend and she changed and she wanted to play with her but now she is sad.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next