Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The things it takes to become a warrior: Integilance, speed, strength (Only if u red Warriors)

+2
❥ Destiny Styles
6 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The things it takes to become a warrior: Integilance, speed, strength (Only if u red Warriors) - Page 2 Empty Re: The things it takes to become a warrior: Integilance, speed, strength (Only if u red Warriors)

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:38 pm

(OK)

"She wanted to meet a clan." I said. "Shouldn't she meet one so she can maybe one day choose to join one?" I asked in her dafence.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

The things it takes to become a warrior: Integilance, speed, strength (Only if u red Warriors) - Page 2 Empty Re: The things it takes to become a warrior: Integilance, speed, strength (Only if u red Warriors)

Post by Emoticon Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:40 pm

(Can i join? i'll make a bio i have read the 2 warriors book)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:49 pm

(Go ahead)
Icestar nodded and looked Spots. "I saw her defend herself from you Forestpelt. We need more warriors like this one... how would you like to join Fireclan?" Icestar asked. Spots looked up amazed. "I do, I do," She meowed. Sunstorm rolled her eyes in disgust and went over to the high rock...and jumped on it. "Ones who can catch their own prey gather," yowled Icepaw.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:53 pm

I walked over to sit in fron of Sunstorm. "Come sit by me Spot's. (you do me gather like in front of Sunstorm right?)

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:03 pm

(Sure
Icestar nodded when she saw everyone was there. "As you see we have a new cat... she came from the twoleggedplace." Pantherclaw stepped up and looked confused. "What," He yowled. "A kittypet, in our territory? She shall not be accepted for she had warrior blood!" yowls of agreement came across the meeting. Icepaw rose her voice. "Quiet," She yowled the room was quiet.... "She is an apprentice just like her firend, Forestpelt hew new name is now, Spottedpelt! The meeting is now over," She meowed and jumped from the high rock. Very few came to congratulate her others didn't.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:30 pm

"Congadulation's." I said (Forest) "You know you will have to work hard to prove yourself right?" I asked.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:31 pm

Spottepelt nodded approvingly and smiled. "Yeah, don't worry about it," She mewed and looked up at him.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:38 pm

"Let me introduce you to Reco my bud." I said "He will like you." I said. I walked over to Reco and said. "Reco this is Spots." I said looking at the ornge cat's round brown eye's. "Hay kid." "Nice to meet you." he said smiling. "He calls evrey one kid." I whisperd to Spots.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:38 pm

-_SilverStreak_-

I walk in the bold, green forest. Trying not to remember my past, too messed up. I was in a loving family, they cared for me and fed me, also gave me all the attention i needed. Then that day-. I cut myself off, trying not to remember these painful memories. They inch back again, then taking over. They fought over who got the cat, divorce. I went to the ex-husband. He played with me and came home drunk every night and would try to hit me with already cracked beer bottles whenever i didn't eat in the liter box. He put the food there, and once on a spot i would not want to taste. He came home, in fury and said. "You dang stupid cat!! eat the food, i might as well kill you to save on cat food!." He thew a beer bottle at me, almost missing but i piece of glass skinned my tail. I ran out the door, he was getting his shot gun. he shot the wall, his senses apparently off. I climbed the fence, about to get shot but missed me, it hit my tail making a scar with little blood. I ran off before he could get an accurate aim. I smelled many cats, but never really cared about them. I was alone and starving, hadn't eaten in a week. You would call me a stray, and outsider, or "other cat" I follow a trail with lots of food, not caring if it would kill me. I walk past some thorns and find this, civilized cats. I walk in the sunlight, revealing my white coat with red streaks going down my back. I sit a couple of feet away from a well-respected cat it seems. "Umm, hello? What is this?" I stand there politely, my skin was crawling with fleas. That didn't make my skin crawl, something bad was about to happen. My 6th sense was dying me to snatch some food and get the heck out of here.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:49 pm

"Remember, it's Spottedpelt," giggled Spottedpelt. "There's someon in our territory," snarled Pantherclaw. "Time to prove yourself kittypet," He smirked. Spottedpelt knew what she had to do. Out she went and went straight at the intruder and attacked her snarling and digging her claws into the she-cat.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:07 pm

surprised at the attack, I instinctively pushed her off me with powerful back legs. I bring her down with razor sharp claws on her shoulder, then raking her belly. I spring back into my original spot and hiss. "Why did you attack me?" I say, panting
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:15 pm

Spottedpelt sprung up on her paws. "Because, you're in FireClan territry," She hisses. Her ears were flattened she showed her razor-sharp teeth.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:17 pm

"all i ever wanted was a home! Wait, FireClan?" She wonders. "Can i join?" She says
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:19 pm

Spottedpelt paused and sniffed the she-cat at once.... "You're just a kittypet," She hissed trying to clean the kittypet fur of her.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:38 pm

Fate had went to the forest.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:39 pm

"A strong kittypet." I said defensibly "My owner tried to shoot me. I've been a stray ever since."
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:43 pm

Fate had try to look for her Spots. She seen a karge rock. She had seen a group and it looked like Spots.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:31 pm

Spottedfur lowered her fur and smiled. "Ah," She purred. "Come." She turned around heading for her camp.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:39 pm

I follow, staying strong and ready. "Where are we going?"
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:43 pm

Spottedpelt coutined to walk without the she-cat's answer. "Icestar," She meowed and pads into her leader's den and looked around. "This kittypet thinks she has the guts to be an member," She yowled and padded out. Icestar followed. "Well, well and you are..." She said giving a sharp eye at Spottedpelt for breaking the warrior code.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:48 pm

Fate went to take a closer look

Last edited by Falling Angels. on Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:51 pm

I walk in the den, surprised how warm it is. I sit a few inches away from the leader, heart pumping. "Am I accepted? I will do anything to stay here, so do the cats get fed here?" I say and imagine the sweet smelling food at my starving belly.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:55 pm

I walk up to Spot's and said. "Spot's who's this?" I look at the new cat.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:06 pm

Spottedpelt looked over at her leader and looked hopeful. "If you put it that way then yes," Icestar mewed and jumped on the HighRock. "Ones old enough to catch their old prey gather," She called. Spottedplet padded over. With the others. "A new one had arrived and we accept her in our clan. Since she has a silverpelt you will now be named, Silverpaw. The appertince will be with Sandpelt from now on." yowls came around with names chanting the new cats name. "Sandpelt, Sandpelt, Sandpelt."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:14 pm

Forest- I looked at Spot's and Sandpelt, what was I going to do? I broght Spot's to the clan. Reco chanted with the other's. I sat quiet. Was I forgoten already by Spot's. This new cat Sandpelt seemed OK. I walked over to Spot's "Can I have a word with you?" I asked.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next