Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Truth Never Set Me Free, So I Did It Myself (Male Wolf)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Truth Never Set Me Free, So I Did It Myself (Male Wolf) Empty The Truth Never Set Me Free, So I Did It Myself (Male Wolf)

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:04 pm

*Rehinal*
Rehinal continued to run forward, hunters chasing him down for his soft pelt. Ever since he was young, these humans have been a nusence in his life. They have nearly killed him a million times, not to mention how awful they were when they captured him once, but he broke free only today. He barked viciously at them, but at last, escaped them like usual. He never was one to be killed... It could never happen, atleast not like that anyway. He said he lived a pretty nice life since he had a very cozy cave and a great hunting spot, but the truth is, he was still longing something that came only once in a lifetime. And that, my friend, is love.

He growled at himself as she curled up to rest, but alas, his stomach awoke him and forced him to go fetch it something to dine on. He mumbled beneath his breath as he swiftly got to his feet and went out in the middle of the night. He howled at the full moon, adrenaline increasing. He stalked through the woods in the night and found a baby deer, helpless and lost in the forest. He barked to startle it and get a chase out of the soon to be dead creature, and quickly chased after it. The smirk on his face widened as he leaped on his prey, just as mother nature intended. He dragged the lifeless, immature body back to his den, and feasted before not being able to fall back asleep.

The Truth Never Set Me Free, So I Did It Myself (Male Wolf) Gray-timber-wolf-stare-photo
The Truth Never Set Me Free, So I Did It Myself (Male Wolf) Gray-wolf-photo

Back to top Go down

The Truth Never Set Me Free, So I Did It Myself (Male Wolf) Empty Re: The Truth Never Set Me Free, So I Did It Myself (Male Wolf)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:27 pm

Name-Alex
Gender-Female
Age-12
Stage-Child
Personality-Sweet, kind, helpful, orphan, can talk to wolves
Pic-
The Truth Never Set Me Free, So I Did It Myself (Male Wolf) Adair_tishler
Name-Wildrness
Gender-Female
Age-2
Personality-Helpful, sweet, kind, loving, loves to take care of Hiromi
The Truth Never Set Me Free, So I Did It Myself (Male Wolf) Wolf_by_alannahILY

Wildrness could still hear the footsteps behind them. She was trying to run from the hunters that were out to get her and Alex or else, they would take Wildrness and kill her for her soft fur... then they'll take Alex. No! Wildrness did not want that to happen... they bonded together were loved for each other... so much in commen.
"This way," Wildrness barked. Alex turned towards her and Wildreness nudged her in a deep dark cave. Wildrness got farther and farther back with Alex following. She could hear Alex's silent whimpering and smell her fear... she laid down on Wildrness's soft fur until they heard passing men. "They're gone.." Alex murmured silently. "Not for long," mumbled Wildrness. "You need to rest Alex." she said. "I hope they don't catch us...," Alex murmured laying on Wildrnesses soft coat. "I hope so too." Wildrness stayed awake as Alex drifted to sleep.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Truth Never Set Me Free, So I Did It Myself (Male Wolf) Empty Re: The Truth Never Set Me Free, So I Did It Myself (Male Wolf)

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:34 pm

*Rehinal*
He swiftly jumped to his feet, for the presense of two beings lurked in his cave. He trolted towards the two, a small growl escaping from his lips. He didn't trust humans... He barked and looked at the fae... She was beautiful, so he calmed but still glared at the human, still on guard. "Who are you?" he asked in a threatening tone as he looked at them both, expecting an answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:40 pm

Wilderness stood up and put her legs in front of Alex who WAS drifting off to sleep. "I'm Wilderness," she answered calmly. "I'm Alex," the humans voice had a soft murmuring to it so calm and peaceful. "Don't worry I don't bite," she said with a smile across her face. Wilderness could scent his fearness from the human but she didn't speak of it.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:45 pm

*Rehinal*
His ears perked slightly as the human understood him. He didn't expect A HUMAN to understand. "I'm Rehinal... Why are you here? Did you're house fly away or something?" he said as his eyes rolled. He said this because that female wolf was tamed, and the human had probably lived in a house with her, or something of that source.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:49 pm

Alex was instantly broken-hearted. Wilderness's eyes got firy as the sun. "Don't be so follish," she growled. "She's an orphan, her parents died when she was so small!" Alex's eyes welled up inside, but she couldn't let others bring her down. She wiped them away and nodded standing up. "I'm a orphan." she murmured.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:53 pm

*Rehinal*
He grunted lightly and looked at them both. "You're lucky... At least you weren't told you were worthless by your parents..." he said. This was strange, since he didn't open up to anyone very easily. He glanced at the baby deer carcas and brought it towards them. "This is what happens when you get left behind by your parents.... You don't need 'em." he said with a sigh as he threw the body outside.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:56 pm

"Just... leave her alone!" Wilderness snapped at him.... "She's harmless and your scaring her," she asked. "Were you born in hell?" She sighed and let Alex rest on her pelt again. Alex whimpered silently finally falling asleep. "She's accepted by nobody," she murmured to Rehinal. "Can't you be the one to accept her?"
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:03 pm

*Rehinal*
He gave a stern look at the two. "She's a human. Humans KILL wolves, missy." He said with a growl and paced out of the cave, looking at the moon with a glare. "How could I possibly trust a human? They slaughtered my family..." he said with a sigh and growled at the horrible memories, which rushed in his head like a flash flood going into a basement.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:09 pm

Wilerness looked at him with a look of worried expression. "Well she's not one of them." she felt pain go through her stomach. Ever since she met Alex everything changed.... into mircal... she loved Alex and promised Alex she would protect her with her life. They took care of each other... and they never left sides...
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:14 pm

*Rehinal*
He turned to her with a glare. "How would you know? Humans are devious enough to tamper with our minds --" he hesitated to say the last, "and hearts." He sighed heavily and sidestepped, then jumped off a small boulder, walking off into the woods with no where to go. He just felt like wondering around, but he would return to his cave soon.....

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:18 pm

Wilderness sighed. "Cause I've been with her all my life..." she whispered. Once he left she lowered her head to her paws and fell asleep silently. Her breathing were soft and queit.... she could Alex moving her postions but that didn't bother her at all... she was used to that ever since Alex joined her.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:22 pm

*Rehinal*
He returned to his cave and snarled lightly at the two before curling at the back of the cave. He quickly fell asleep, his mind wondering all over the place, making his dreams go chaotic.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:25 pm

Wilderness awoke early looking around silently. She looked at Alex quietly and then, looked at the male. "Hey," she whispered.... to him "Wake up!!" she was planning on hunt...and wanted him to take Alex as she did.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:31 pm

*Rehinal*
He grumbled and stuck his paw in her face, for he had no intentions of even getting up. But when she shouted 'wake up' he jumped up, still as grungy as he was last night. "And my nightmare continues..." he muttered to himself as he sighed and stretched his legs.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:35 pm

Wilderness nodded. "Will you watch Alex for me while I hunt?" she asked silently, hoping he would accept it so he could get to know her better......
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:40 pm

*Rehinal*
He grunted and raised a brow at her. "Really?" he asked in a sarcastic tone. "I just met you. If anything, I'll go hunt, or we can take her with us." he said, trying to compromise of an understanding.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:44 pm

Wilderness sighs. "Fine she'll come with us then," she murmured and nudged Alex. "Hey Alex, get up." Alex's eyes slowly opened and she yawned. "Good-morning..." she murmured softly and rose herself up. "Your going hunting today, here." Wilderness digged in a bag and got a bowing-arrow. "Thanks," said Alex standing up and streaching.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:11 pm

*Rehinal*
He stared at the girl's weapon, and peered outside. The sun was slowly peeking over the horizon. I grumbled softly and looked into the woods. Atleast 6 deer waiting close to my cave. I smiled and started to head deeper into the woods.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:59 am

Alex looked at Wilderness and nodded. She slowly aimed for the deer and hit it in the neck... it slowly went down with a scream. She looked back at Wilderness with a smile and Wilderness nodded.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:02 am

*Rehinal*
He bolted towards a plumb deer, aiming for its head, he pounced and slammed its skull against a skull. He licked the blood, dragging the lifeless body back to the side of his cave. He looked at the other deer and waited for another to come near so he could extend the pile of deer he started.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:14 am

Wilderness went to join them... she went for the last deer bringing him down on time... "Okay, go search for sticks, Alex. Don't wander too far..." she murmured. Alex dropped the bowing arrow and nodded. "Okay." she ran off to get some sticks.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:20 am

*Rehinal*
He looked at Wilderness with a confused expression. "She could get caught by hunters." he said sternly as he dragged their killed into the cave. "Do you plan on the two-legged to eat her food raw or cooked?" he said blankly.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:25 am

Wilderness ignored him... soon, Alex was back with sticks and wood... she set them down and made a fire.... "She's smarter than you think," Wildereness answered suddenly. Alex kneeled down and grabbed a piece of deer and start roasting it... "Do you perfer raw or cooked?" asked Wilderness with a teasing smile.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:37 am

*Rehinal*
He grunted and grumbled beneath his breath as she made that comment. "Oh haha..." he said sarcastically as he claimed one of the three deers as his own. He started to eat it raw, not caring if the blood got all over his snout.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next