Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!)

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!) - Page 12 Empty Re: The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:53 pm

*i go over to the stream and lay down*

Back to top Go down

The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!) - Page 12 Empty Re: The Warriors come to the Fountain Of Hope. (OH AND IF YOU WANT YOUR WARRIOR WOLF TO JOIN THIS CLAN THEN FEEL FREE!!!!)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:51 pm

*I get up and trot to the woods to hunt. I come back dragging a young buck. I lay down an start to eat it*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:10 pm

Eri: *I grt up and walk to Arrow*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:53 pm

*i get up and walk into the woods*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:33 am

*I finish eating and leave the remains for anyone else that wants it*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:01 pm

Arrow: he smiles and nuzzels her as she stands beside him.

Kydah: he walks over ot the left over buck peices and starts to chew on it, growling at anyone who gets near.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:10 pm

halum: *lays his head on his paws very lonely*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:40 pm

Sanguis: *I look around*
Swiftpaw: *I bound up to Kydah*
Eri: *I wag my tail*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:47 pm

Kydah: he smiles and says "hello."

Arrow: he licked her forehead and started panting.

Echo: she looks at Sanguis and walks over to him slowly and wags her tail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:52 pm

Swiftpaw: Hello! *I bark my puppy bark*
Eri: Do you want pups?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:51 pm

*i come back dragging a big buck*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:58 pm

"oh, um..." *he thinks, i was just lonely. I have to have something to do*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:13 pm

Arrow: he stopped licking her and ot near the other wolf with the big buck and growled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:42 pm

*i growl back and start eating again*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:23 pm

Arrow: he almost bite the other wolf and growled again and bites a peace of flesh off of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:14 am

*surprised halum barks at them and walks backward a couple steps, then says* "No, i'm not hungry"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:07 pm

Arrow: he gaurds the food and snaps at anyone who comes near.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:11 pm

*i snap at him* "back off" *i growl*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:25 pm

C: i smile."yes i love pups"i look at her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:26 pm

K: *I nuzzle Cobra* Then do you want some? *My heat smell twirls around your nose*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next